Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NEW proof that women hate asian men

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
This is the development team for the new assassins creed game. The developers also said in an interview "We don't want an Asian main character, it's not interesting" BRUTAL...

Attachments

• acdevs22.jpg
    acdevs22.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 332
Over for ricecels @DeathIsSalvation @WØLF

They all fantasize about being pulverized by BBC under a cherry blossom tree while ricecels watch on

I can't believe they made a nigger the protagonist of a game set in Japan.

I can't believe they made a nigger the protagonist of a game set in Japan.
They got their DEIbuxx from ESG funds, probably more then they'll make from sales.

Yeah globalists are waging war on uz

Yeah globalists are waging war on uz
Asian countries are among only few countries that are homogenous (relatively) and prosperous. The globalists does not want this.

We simply stand in the way of their globohomo project.

Asian countries are among only few countries that are homogenous (relatively) and prosperous. The globalists does not want this.

We simply stand in the way of their globohomo project.
Sadly some asian countries are adopting more liberal social views... I think 100 years from now, many Japanese/Koreans will be fleeing to China due to immigration entering Japan/Korea, or, the Jews will once again learn why they should fear the samurai.

Sadly some asian countries are adopting more liberal social views... I think 100 years from now, many Japanese/Koreans will be fleeing to China due to immigration entering Japan/Korea, or, the Jews will once again learn why they should fear the samurai.
That's the best case scenario. My ideal is to close down Asia while the rest of the world muttoidify, which is inevitable.

Build up nuclear arsenal to 10000+, to be used as the last resort if in a scenario we are to be demographically replaced en masse. Theyre not to shoot at the enemy but to shoot at ourselves. That sounds ironic, but if we detonate that many nukes at once, the whole planet will be thrown off the orbit; no invasion or hellous landing is ever necessary.

Boycott cucksassion greed

This is the development team for the new assassins creed game. The developers also said in an interview "We don't want an Asian main character, it's not interesting" BRUTAL...
Not a single male in their team.

Imagine the smell
full

Imagine the smell
full
Send me in. I'll serve as a bioweapon.

I smell mog my pajeet co worker because I only basically wash my clothes and I have to get my morning run (ain't nobody breaking my autistic schedule)

It so ovER for ricecels

What the fuck where are there so many femoids no shit ubicucks games are all so woke and retarded and unplayable

They'r all foids??? WTF

Yo ngl these women look ugly as fuck holy shit man the average anglo goblin mogs these abominations but ngl gooks are ugly as fuck

JFL why even make a game development team all foids only thats just cucked beyond recognition:feelsugh:

Women ruining everything, nothing new after you watch what they done to the internet itself AND elections AND jobs

But.. but a foid main character is interesting when she talks about her vagina and the patriarchy :bluepill:

it's funny that there are only ugly females in this photo ahahah

“Anti-racist” “progressives” the moment you mention East Asians
IMG 3130

Wait until a ricecel goes ER on ubisoft headquarters, Canada is full of angry sexually frustrated ricecels

the most sad part about his is that there are also chink toilets in participation

Holy shit! No wonder then

Imagine how cucked your race must be... Ricecels have my pity, you guys don't deserve what is happening to you and as opposed to curries you are actually great people.

You’ve got to be either blind or extremely low IQ if you don’t see the niggerfication of everything in the media.

The funny thing is theres not many black women there, just white, yet cels on here say black women hate white men:waitwhat:

Suifuel that all the trucel programmers will have to code the game the way these foids want it, with niggers and globohomo :feelsrope:

Seriously no one is wondering how it can have a women-only dev team? No offense but this seems photoshopped and bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if women composed the majority of the real dev team tho.

The funny thing is theres not many black women there, just white, yet cels on here say black women hate white men:waitwhat:
What the does this have to do with black foids hating white men? This thread is about foids hating Asian men. Wouldn't that just be proof they don't hate Asian men?

2e3 2950154986

What the does this have to do with black foids hating white men? This thread is about foids hating Asian men. Wouldn't that just be proof they don't hate Asian men?
It means white women push this stuff

Yes but this stuff has nothing to do with white men
No but look at all the woke media, most of the time it's white women pushing this, funny enough they seem to keep white women in main character roles :waitwhat:

No but look at all the woke media, most of the time it's white women pushing this, funny enough they seem to keep white women in main character roles :waitwhat:
Over for white and Asian men are own foids hate us

Seriously no one is wondering how it can have a women-only dev team? No offense but this seems photoshopped and bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if women composed the majority of the real dev team tho.
They're outsourcing all the technical works to coders in India

“Anti-racist” “progressives” the moment you mention East Asians
Women are fundamentally sociopaths under a veneer of virtue signalling and know that picking on AM goes unpunished. So it goes.

Seriously no one is wondering how it can have a women-only dev team?
Suifuel that all the trucel programmers will have to code the game the way these foids want it, with niggers and globohomo :feelsrope:
The men, in great part Asian, are busy programming the computers, while the women are busy writing Asian men out of existence.

That isn't the development team, that's all the females working on the game. They've put together for a feminist photo op.

Nice profile picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back