Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New pickup line for 2023 cold approach (must learn)

Do you think trash jones pickup line will improve your cold approach?

• Yes. The pickup line will make them feel safe and that’s huge.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No. The pickup line will make me look worse because of my face.

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
New pickup line for 2023 for cold approaching from someone named trash jones. This one pickup line will make the average man no longer invisible to any woman he approaches and have %50 percent chance of getting contact information. Sub 5 men can make her feel comfortable and get through the conversation without her having having a worry/disgust look on her face.

View: https://twitter.com/katSam93/status/1608165221637423105

I thought I made people feel safe at barley 5’10 and being a near “babyface” but with this pickup line I’ll make them feel more safe.

If you get rejected it’s you as a person (your face, bone structure, skin color & height) and you need to change all of that right now MISTER :soy::soy::soy:! Not your personality bros because you made her feel comfortable using this new pick up line.

Perhaps a better one: "I know I'm a subhuman waste of oxygen but..."

That's 100% self awareness and certain to get you puss puss!

I am too ugly that a foid will ever dont get freaked out when i cold approach

Perhaps a better one: "I know I'm a subhuman waste of oxygen but..."
Brutal just make yourself shit befor her and play the sub and oofy doofy top hell then buy her 10 bottles of champagne for her chad friend and maybe she will give you her number and she will respond one time with thank you but i am not into you

Absol is my fav Pokemon since i am in elementary school tbh

"I'm so sorry if this is weird but ___" --- Already a sign of cowardice and inclination to pursue foid mercy by apologizing to a female who hasn't even responded to your approach. It's either you have control over the direction of conversation, or else you'll likely be cucked or ignored, which would happen most likely due to a lack of interest on the female's part

There are various potential reasons for a female to show lack of interest in a male who cold approaches her on social media or IRL. But if she's already interested in you prior to cold approaching her (e.g. she's attracted to what she has identified as high-value genetics, social capital or / and economic resources), you won't need to utter remorseful pickup lines like the one in foid tweet to win her over. It looks like these females really dont have any sense of self-awareness :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
No pick up line for your shitty genes

JFL at this retardation. You can’t beg your way into a relationship. Foids give horrible advice on pretty much everything

Tried this and i finally got laid instantly. Thank you random shitter user!

nothing like starting out your first interaction with a foid with "I'm sorry" jfl

Foids dont care about feeling safe. They are safer than ever in human history. This is why they dont care about safety when they are hooking up with chad on tinder. Chad need not apologize for being weird before cold approaching. They can sense his winning personality before he even approaches. :bigbrain:

When I used to approach back in the day, I did something like the twitter foid recommended. The problem is that it displays a lack a confidence so you're still screwed. The only "benefit" is that she'll feel safer while rejecting you. :foidSoy:
confidence is cope tbh, chad can be a sad emo and he still acquires poon tang

Lines are for chad only

only do this pickup line when the women is way above your league (smv+2-4) if she is an ugly below u use direct (smv -4)

Being nervous let’s her know your not a creep

New pickup line for 2023 for cold approaching from someone named trash jones. This one pickup line will make the average man no longer invisible to any woman he approaches and have %50 percent chance of getting contact information. Sub 5 men can make her feel comfortable and get through the conversation without her having having a worry/disgust look on her face.

View: https://twitter.com/katSam93/status/1608165221637423105

I thought I made people feel safe at barley 5’10 and being a near “babyface” but with this pickup line I’ll make them feel more safe.

If you get rejected it’s you as a person (your face, bone structure, skin color & height) and you need to change all of that right now MISTER :soy::soy::soy:! Not your personality bros because you made her feel comfortable using this new pick up line.

That's literally how I approach toilets, it doesn't work if you're ugly. All it does is show them how weak you are.

They only want Chad saying this.

They just omit one litte detail: you must be 7/10+ for this to MAYBE work
If you are ugly/short and dare do approach a foid, they will freak out, accuse you of rape and call the cops, no matter what you say or how you say it

foids literally want us to apologize for existing now

Example #1099944556 of a female demonstrating how she is flat out incapable of giving men any realistic advice