Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 37807
  • Start date

Do you want proudweeb as your new mod?

• Yes!

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 37807

Deleted member 37807

changed my mind, will go fuck ur mum
-
As we all know is AmIJustDreaming gone, so we need to replace him, my proposal: @proudweeb :feelsautistic:

He is the perfect candidate, he has been blackpilled for 13 years, will ban every fakecel and is old enough to make the right desicions :feelsthink:

He also puts a lot of time and sweat into this site, as we can see from his postcount :feelsokman:

His strategy of spending time with the people to win a election has proven to work over the years, like we can see with this based politician :feelshehe: :
Kids
Images 2

He is the perfect candidate. :feelsjuice:

So now its your turn to decide! :feelzez:

Last edited:
Postmaxx mogger

@Rhaast or @Moeggels
Name more perfect candidates

no, make me mod. or @Pixycel :society:

make everyone a mod

@BlkPillPres or @proudweeb best

BlkPillPres is legit a pretty decent user

but he has me on ignore so he will never see this :feelskek:
i think he hates anime since he wants anime girl profile pics to be gone :feelshehe:

ded srs

didn't want to be mod in the past since it would have given me an unfair postmaxxing advantage (since mods can double post in rapid succession, no 1 hour timer)

I like fun, fair competition and wanted to fight for the #1 position :feelsohh:

no, make me mod. or @Pixycel :society:
Fuck that.

I’m saving you for admin. :feelskek:

Once I’ve finally had enough the site is all yours bro. :feelsclown:

Just remember Zesto’s FBI conspiracy much like Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers never truly dies, meaning no matter how hard you work or what you do of good for users in public or behind the scenes eventually some strange issue will pop up and before you know it the paranoiacs will be claiming the bureau is paying you good to monitor your fellow inkwells. :feelshaha:

BlkPillPres is legit a pretty decent user

but he has me on ignore so he will never see this :feelskek:
Nah i used to like him until i realized he is a retard with a stick up his ass.

Fuck that.

Just remember Zesto’s FBI conspiracy much like Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers never truly dies, meaning no matter how hard you work or what you do of good for users in public or behind the scenes eventually some strange issue will pop up and before you know it the paranoiacs will be claiming the bureau is paying you good to monitor your fellow inkwells. :feelshaha:
over for admincels and modcels :feelsbadman:

Fuck that.

Dont mind these faggots ngl. Theyll forget this shit tomorrow and some sperg will bring it up along with Zesto's conspiracy plus a pinch of BBC in ID occasionally.

I nominate @Mainländer

I nominate @Mainländer
I directly asked him before if he wanted to be a mod in PM and he doesn’t want it sadly. :cryfeels:

He was happy to be considered though. :feelsclown:

the person with the highest post count should be mod with no powers tbh ngl

I’m not effeminate? I have wide hips but my shoulders even it out. I just have to get swole.
You're also non-NT. Gigaincel trait. Truest of truecels.

He spends too much time on Sewers

either @PPEcel @BlkPillPres or @proudweeb

@proudweeb you did it :panties:

how tf :feelskek:
I asked nicely lol

basically wrote fat link an essay about why I'd be a good mod (ded srs, probably the longest single piece of text I put together on this site lol)