Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Z

Zague

Greycel
Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this thread, I didn't see an introduction section so this seemed like the most appropriate spot.

I've been reluctant to identify as an incel but I've been struggling with loneliness for long enough now that I wanted to finally come to a place like this to learn and get advice.. So what do I do now? I've browsed 4chan for a handful of years, I never understood what all the "pills" stood for. Any time I've asked about it people would just call me a faggot or something. Is there a sort of "landing place" where I can get up to speed?

Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this thread, I didn't see an introduction section so this seemed like the most appropriate spot.

I've been reluctant to identify as an incel but I've been struggling with loneliness for long enough now that I wanted to finally come to a place like this to learn and get advice.. So what do I do now? I've browsed 4chan for a handful of years, I never understood what all the "pills" stood for. Any time I've asked about it people would just call me a faggot or something. Is there a sort of "landing place" where I can get up to speed?
ok

everything to know is that is ovER for most men and the things are worse and worse since foids have extremely high requirements to fuck/date them
AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO

Nigga. Incel isn't something you "identify" as, you're either born/grow up to be one or you aren't.
I guess. What I mean is that I wouldn't have called myself one before. But the older I get, the harder it's been to just shrug off my virginity as a "late bloomer" type thing. At this point, after a failed period of genuinely trying to put myself out there and find someone to call my own, I've kinda just broken down and accepted it.

Introductions are here if you want https://incels.is/threads/introductions.2/page-33
And there's the wiki to familiarize yourself with all the pills
Thank you!

everything to know is that is ovER for most men and the things are worse and worse since foids have extremely high requirements to fuck/date them
AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO
That's the impression I've gotten over the last few years. I really put in some effort to be more marketable for lack of a better term, tried to have my shit together and put myself out there. All I wanted to do was find someone I could shower with love and affection. Every single time it led to disappointment. It feels like women only want to be showered in money or influence..

Hey,
welcome to the club......

That's the impression I've gotten over the last few years. I really put in some effort to be more marketable for lack of a better term, tried to have my shit together and put myself out there. All I wanted to do was find someone I could shower with love and affection. Every single time it led to disappointment. It feels like women only want to be showered in money or influence..
is nothing you can do if you are ugly accept the blackpill and move one

4chan is F´d up.... you won´t find like-minded individuals on there

is nothing you can do if you are ugly accept the blackpill and move one
Pray more to Lordius Rodger, and he might give you a supernatural gift:
the Black pill

Don't worry about it. Inceldom discussion is meant for talking about blackpill stuff while the Lounge is non-relating blackpill stuff. The sewers is meant for spam garbage.
You're going to be shitted on a lot for being a grey. The problem currently is that a solid 9/10 greycels (having less than 500 posts) are usually femoid infiltrators setting up bait on here and lurking. Once you get ranked up from grey, people will go easier on you. Just push through it. If You need backup due to the brutality of other users on here (I hate a solid 75% of them) feel free to @ me. You don't seem like a femoid infiltrator to me judging by the way you write, so I have faith in you.

Don't get too radicalized for brownie points like other users on here do. Don't say "kill all women" or "rape all women" unless you want to get banned. Other users get away with it since they've been here for years, but you won't as a grey since you'll be seen as an infiltrator.

Joined Yesterday at 6:43 PM Posts 6