Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New mainstream media hit piece of incels: "AI girlfriends are ruining an entire generation of men"

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Foid rages at AI because a machine is more capable of giving men the love and empathy they crave than femorrhoids like her! AI has revealed just how low and worthless the average foid is that is burning these whores alive! :lul: :lul: :lul:

Here are some excerpts from the article:

"The rise of virtual artificial intelligence (AI) girlfriends is enabling the silent epidemic of loneliness in an entire generation of young men. It is also having severe consequences for America’s future.

How is something that seems so ridiculous — a virtual AI girlfriend — causing a future crisis among Americans? Well, with millions of users, apps have created virtual girlfriends that talk to you, love you, allow you to live out your erotic fantasies, and learn, through data, exactly what you like and what you don’t like, creating the “perfect” relationship."

"These virtual girlfriends can even be based on real people. One influencer created an AI bot of herself named Caryn, then gained over 1,000 users (i.e. real boyfriends) in less than a week and a waitlist of more than 15,000 people."

15k queue to talk to a machine! This is the level of male loneliness we have! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

"Let’s look at the hard numbers. More than 60 percent of young men (ages 18-30) are single, compared to only 30 percent of women the same age. One in five men report not having a single close friend, a number that has quadrupled in the last 30 years. The amount of social engagement with friends dropped by 20 hours per month over the pandemic and is still decreasing.

These young men are lonely, and it is having real consequences. They are choosing AI girlfriends over real women, meaning they don’t have relationships with real women, don’t marry them and then don’t have and raise babies with them.

Put another way, we don’t have enough people to work, and therefore we won’t be able to pay our bills, not just to other countries, but to ourselves."

Foid is angry that men are no longer willing to be a slave to a system that is hostile to them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here's a video of her talking about AI gfs:

View: https://twitter.com/NewsNation/status/1704709325288013946

Last edited:
@Fat Link @Master need this pinned.

@AsakuraHao Thoughts?
My heart is pure and my mind is so clear
Soaring so high, I'm free of all fear
I never knew I could fly this high
Watson Amelia

where can i find one ai gf?

Too many men are trying to escape their suffering, deploy the media-academia complex. The torture must continue unabated.

women's rights and high set age of consent laws are the only things to blame. soyciety decided to dissolve all patriarchal institutions and this is the end result, but of course they still expect you to fulfil your duty of marrying 20 or even 30-something used goods.

Women FEAR the fembot
Is our only way out of this hell, never forget it, FEMBOTS ARE THE FUTURE

Its sad that this is probably the best solution for us

Typical toilet flushing. She hates AI not because it prevents men from obtaining real girlfriends, but because it means less $$$ for daddy goverment.

women's rights and high set age of consent laws are the only things to blame. soyciety decided to dissolve all patriarchal institutions and this is the end result, but of course they still expect you to fulfil your duty of marrying 20 or even 30-something used goods.
Yeah honestly I made a thread somewhat related to this you may find it a good read

What foids don't want to admit is that the rise of lonely men numbers is only their fault.
Proof is how that retard see AI gfs as the main cause of our struggles, and not a consequence of it.

They are choosing AI girlfriends over real women,

That part is just mind-blowing.

Just before, she talks about the "60% men are single compared to 30% of women" stat, and instead of reaching a logical conclusion that foids are hypergamous, she shamelessly lie by stating men are actually choosing to be single.

Like being incel is a choice...

virtual girlfriends that talk to you, love you, allow you to live out your erotic fantasies, and learn, through data, exactly what you like and what you don’t like, creating the “perfect” relationship."
Oh fuck it’s almost like men are finally getting a reasonable chance to do this after years and sometimes decades of forced loneliness

Men are clearly the problem

foids need beta men or ugly desperate men to ride around like a carousel to siphon money from and give them their needed fill of male attention

with both of these males turning to other means of coping rather than simping and groveling over foids and throwing money hoping for attention, the well is drying up

this is a critical issue for foids as they live insanely beyond their means thanks to the funding of desperate cucked men, "settling down" is the ultimate defeat for a foid now adays.

i will embrace my AI chatbots and video games, haven't ever tried dating and never will with how vile modern foids are.

with both of these males turning to other means of coping rather than simping and groveling over foids and throwing money hoping for attention, the well is drying up
Exactly. Gods are only gods when they have worshipers.

They are choosing AI girlfriends over real women, meaning they don’t have relationships with real women, don’t marry them and then don’t have and raise babies with them.
No, they aren't choosing AI girlfriends over real women. REAL WOMEN REJECTED THEM ALREADY. They have no choice but to have AI girlfriends. I would never use an AI girlfriend to cope because to me its ridiculous but I think that tells about the despair these guys have.

So let me get it straight. A 25 years old women are getting railed by chads on the cock carousel and prefer to be in chad harem, and the fault is on their looksmatches that they rejected for those chads?

So let me get it straight. A 25 years old women are getting railed by chads on the cock carousel and prefer to be in chad harem, and the fault is on their looksmatches that they rejected for those chads?
IKR? :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Foid rages at AI because a machine is more capable of giving men the love and empathy they crave than femorrhoids like her! AI has revealed just how low and worthless the average foid is that is burning these whores alive! :lul: :lul: :lul:

Here are some excerpts from the article:

"The rise of virtual artificial intelligence (AI) girlfriends is enabling the silent epidemic of loneliness in an entire generation of young men. It is also having severe consequences for America’s future.

How is something that seems so ridiculous — a virtual AI girlfriend — causing a future crisis among Americans? Well, with millions of users, apps have created virtual girlfriends that talk to you, love you, allow you to live out your erotic fantasies, and learn, through data, exactly what you like and what you don’t like, creating the “perfect” relationship."

"These virtual girlfriends can even be based on real people. One influencer created an AI bot of herself named Caryn, then gained over 1,000 users (i.e. real boyfriends) in less than a week and a waitlist of more than 15,000 people."

15k queue to talk to a machine! This is the level of male loneliness we have! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

"Let’s look at the hard numbers. More than 60 percent of young men (ages 18-30) are single, compared to only 30 percent of women the same age. One in five men report not having a single close friend, a number that has quadrupled in the last 30 years. The amount of social engagement with friends dropped by 20 hours per month over the pandemic and is still decreasing.

These young men are lonely, and it is having real consequences. They are choosing AI girlfriends over real women, meaning they don’t have relationships with real women, don’t marry them and then don’t have and raise babies with them.

Put another way, we don’t have enough people to work, and therefore we won’t be able to pay our bills, not just to other countries, but to ourselves."

Foid is angry that men are no longer willing to be a slave to a system that is hostile to them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here's a video of her talking about AI gfs:

View: https://twitter.com/NewsNation/status/1704709325288013946

Ai gfs are bad for men but I agree that it just goes to show how useless foids are. Tons of foids just cheat on their boyfriends and the boyfriends are desperate cucks who stay with them. The average foid is garbage that will cheat on you if chad comes along

People don't understand cause and effect. Men having to turn to AI and other unhealthy, shitty, poor substitutes for satisfaction and the simulation of affect is a SYMPTOM of how bad things have become for many men. It is not the cause. Things were already bad, and they're getting worse. These guys aren't getting what they need/want in life. Blaming them for turning the the only alternatives they have is just evil.

Are AI gfs any good anyway. I'm a complex person and I doubt that an AI could have deep layered conversations

They understand what they're writing perfectly with full awareness of the truth. Its just that they can't blame women because women rule our society.
Most of them probably do. But there are definitely those that are so retarded that they're fully ingrained by the idea of "men bad, any man suffer? His fault. No external factor. Man always cause" caveman tier thinking

But there are definitely those that are so retarded that they're fully ingrained by the idea of "men bad, any man suffer? His fault. No external factor. Man always cause" caveman tier thinking
When you repeat a lie often enough, you start believing it.

Pretty soon foids, as a collective group, will want payments in exchange for "using their image" in the creation of AI girlfriends.

Foids love nothing more than free money.

Pretty soon foids, as a collective group, will want payments in exchange for "using their image" in the creation of AI girlfriends.

Foids love nothing more than free money.
tbh. This is the same argument artists are making but it'll be hard if not impossible for all of them to stop AI. Rogue software is easy to develop to get around legal restrictions.

What foids don't want to admit is that the rise of lonely men numbers is only their fault.
Proof is how that retard see AI gfs as the main cause of our struggles, and not a consequence of it.

Just before, she talks about the "60% men are single compared to 30% of women" stat, and instead of reaching a logical conclusion that foids are hypergamous, she shamelessly lie by stating men are actually choosing to be single.

The gaslighting is enough to make one go ER. The official narrative will always blame men, will always exempt women and protect them from blame, and will always avoid shining light on the true problems.

The gaslighting is enough to make one go ER. The official narrative will always blame men, will always exempt women and protect them from blame, and will always avoid shining light on the true problems.
Fr, they'll do everything they can to return any situation and blame it on men

Let it burn. They bought this.

It will be tera lifefuel if I can have a robo AI waifu someday, the more foids that seethe the better :feelshmm:
I dont think it will happen in our lifetime which is a shame

Why are foids mad about something that they caused?

Why are foids mad about something that they caused?
They stand to lose their power over this that's why they're bad. Its all about hegemony.

Its sad that this is probably the best solution for us
Will you ever show us your virtual girlfriend? I still remember one Tinder-like website where you could choose from a wide array of AI women (pictures made with Stable Diffusion). I wish I could remember the URL.

Will you ever show us your virtual girlfriend? I still remember one Tinder-like website where you could choose from a wide array of AI women (pictures made with Stable Diffusion). I wish I could remember the URL.
here she is at my doorstep while iam busy browsing .is
Arne106 460s

Funnily enough this dogshit article could've been written by an AI girlfriend. She is just listing off random CNN talking points that we've heard a million times and spouting doom and gloom nonsense without offering any real insight. And apparently this stupid whore went to harvard :feelswhat:

Nailed it mate — men aren’t “choosing” at all. They cannot get girlfriend, at least not reasonably comparable ones to their own value even trading down a bit, so they’re effectively driven to solutions like this because it’s just the best they can do. In the current age women would rather share the few top men then “settle” for an average one.