Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why there seems to be a new paedophile allegation every other week

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 1191

This image is from a youtube channel called medicann coping and it was from a video in one of the must read threads.

In the video the guy touches on men dating down in towards the younger bracket of women since the older generation is cucking you.
You can see the stats just how few women you are competing for at the 20-24 and 15-19 in range
This makes women under 18 appealing for alot of reasons, you can either 1. enter into this untapped bracket (since its illegal) or 2. remain cucked incel with nothing while chad takes everything. Some men choose option number 1
1. Not all males are competing for under 18 years old women because society deems this illegal and immoral, not that I am making this thread to discuss that but it immediately removes a lot of competition to find a foid due to this

2. Your remaining competition is also younger men, younger men are usually shorter poorer will not look as attractive as they have not developed a proper physique or facial hair growth etc. and women are naturally attracted to men slightly older

3. Again but with the age this makes the women shorter than you since they are younger, so for a bunch of short guys this bracket is even more tempting to dip into since its similar to seamaxxing where the foids become shorter so in turn you appear more attractive, but even better than seamaxxing since you dont have to leave your country and get a whole spectrum of races, which ever you prefer and you do not have to learn a new language or culture etc.

4. Youthful features are obviously more attractive in women, no man enjoys seeing wrinkles and a younger woman is better for pair bonding and usually will have a lower body count, imagine wanting to take a girl somewhere special like to paris for example, one girl has not done it and is excited to do it, the other has done it twice and had 10 different boyfriends, its obvious which one is more attractive to men

This post is not to encourage paedophilia in anyway now am I an advocate I have not really thought on the subject much
I just feel like you see so many men getting caught talking to girls under 18 and I think this image and the reasons above give a pretty good explanation on why that happens
You could genuinely argue that this crisis right now with the overvalue of females and depopulation of less females being born and all the competition puts our youth at greater risks of child predators, since the only place left to find eligible females is in the illegal bracket, especially since your competition is alot weaker in that bracket compared to other age brackets

basically no guy actually succeeds at this, especially in cities where almost everyone lives

@Sneir look at that pedo

basically no guy actually succeeds at this, especially in cities where almost everyone lives
Yeah the juice just isn't worth the squeeze but it does not stop people for trying

This is a high iq thread.
Thank you
You can semi-decently compete for under-18-year-old girls if you yourself are at max in your early twenties. In the country where I live, the aoc is 16 years old, but that does not change much because you would get an unbelievable amount of bullshit for pursuing 16–18-year old girls as a guy in his late twenties. The fact is, though, that, this was not the truth until recently. Just a century ago, it used to be the norm for such a girl to be married to a 30-year-old guy. Nowadays, you are often left with only chads left overs.
Yeah at my age 18 minimum is acceptable but that will change eventually, also it was not as necessary so much a century ago as it is now
But the problem is also that the girl does not need you in today's world as much as she did a century ago. And her upbringing often reflects this. She does not have to choose you just because you have a stable job; she would much rather choose a chad among her own peers. When the women were given opportunities to earn their own money, the importance of wealth faded significantly. Nowadays, you need to have at least the status of a millionaire for your wealth to make a significant impact. Don´t forget she can earn her own money just by advertising herself as an influencer, YouTuber, or on OF.
Yeah this is a good point, I made this thread to try understand in my mind why whenever I saw someone get exposed for going for a 16 or 15 year old i thought it was bad but i kind of understood why so I typed all this out, I think despite the foid having her own money sources you still should moneymog all the competition at that age bracket and they cant sell their bodies under 18 unless she is a real whore. The physical attraction stuff still greatly applies though imo
You need to take into account that, compared to a seamaxxing, here in your country you will also get a massive backlash for doing this. You won´t get this in SEA. I can definitely see the appeal it can have for shorter men though. What else are they left with? And as some guy already said, this is basically utopia; almost nobody gets away with this.
Yeah the juice simply is not worth the squeeze however that is not from lack of trying, even famous people have tried because point number 4 is just so powerful and they arent even incels they have wives/girlfriends and do this stuff. Although any successful examples of dipping into the lower age bracket, will never reach social media.

There is also one other thing playing a significant role in this. A lot of young guys have never experienced teenage love or even young adult love. They crave these feelings because it is a missed milestone. Nobody says, "Hey guys, well, I did not have sex when I was innocent, but having my first sex with a 38-year-old single mother is just the same, right?" Nobody fucking says this because it's not true by a long shot. These guys missed out on these opportunities because of the rampant hypergamy and overvaluation of females, and they crave these experiences. It's a normal human need.
I completely forgot about that but yeah, an older guy that missed out on teen love will be tempted to try emulate that with a teenage girl even if they are in their 30's or 40's since.
I would say 14-17 is the sort of forbidden fruit bracket.
I think people that go for this bracket often times may have missed out on teen love or is dealing with extremely fierce competition in the 18-25 bracket and simply cant compete so they need to move to a less populated bracket with easier competition, I don't think these people are even necessarily paedos its just the state of the world that drives them towards this even if the legal and social consequences are extremely dire. Human biology is very strong

Yeah, the problem is also that these people already have wives or girlfriends, so for them, it should be unacceptable because the only thing they are doing is deflowering girls that should have been girlfriends for guys in their age bracket. The same problem exists with chads. If Chad deflowers 10 girls, then 9 guys will not get a virginal girlfriend. It is a huge problem because they will miss out on this experience, and we all know how downhill it goes from this point on.

This has become a huge problem in our times. Even normies are struggling to fulfill their normal romantic lives. Basically, the whole Incel forum is full of guys who missed out on it but still wish to experience it. Are they pedophiles because of it? Of course not. Everyone here should get a virginal 18-year-old girl as a compensation for this misery, and it would still not erase the painful life they had to live up until this point. Chads are the same problem as foids. Both of them need to be regulated. This can only be done by pairing population 1 to 1. One virgin girl for one virgin guy. Everybody gets to experience teenage love and a normal romantic relationship. No polygamy and no hypergamy are allowed because both of them create massive winners and massive losers.
A chad widow is hell and a virgin girlfriend is literal heaven, it is in a way pathetic to say but it is all I care about, should I try win the NBA or the FIFA world cup? who cares its just genetics and a game I would rather virgin gf
Get filthy rich? Hard and no virgin girl to experience rich pleasures with, pass

Good thread. I've noticed that all men are basically pedos anyways but they just want social justice points from other normies. It also helps them to avoid admitting that they themselves are as evil as the people they claim to hate. You can tell by the way they have to force their anger when they oust "creepy" guys who are unique.

Good thread.
I appreciate it I thought it would be a good read for a few and shed light on a few things others may not have thought of
I've noticed that all men are basically pedos anyways but they just want social justice points from other normies.
Yeah I think attraction to 14 and over seems pretty normal, I think there have been studies on showing that men find the body of JB's attractive but they werent shown ages just bodies or something, although I did not go that in depth, I think advocating for a lower and socially acceptable age of consent would take a lot of thought and research that I could not do alone. Attraction is more common than people let on since it would be social suicide to admit this outside of a forum like on here.
Any lower than 14 they start to look like kids and act like kids, thats water I guess though lol.
It also helps them to avoid admitting that they themselves are as evil as the people they claim to hate. You can tell by the way they have to force their anger when they oust "creepy" guys who are unique.
Yeah well normfags love ganging up and socially isolating people and mocking them etc. we are herd animals by nature. And yeah people always act all tough when they find out someones a pedo like "Oh I would fucking rip his guts out" or some other tough guy talk like that when really paedophiles just need mental help their brains are messed up.

Can you dumb it down for low-iqcels like me

Doesn't matter. The little sluts are already looking for a sugar daddy. And we incels don't stand a chance. It is the manager of the company with whom the girl is doing an internship or her teacher. Not us. They want successful handsome men in a expensive suit and car. They want a perfect daddy that will take them from girl to mommy level. They want Chads. And we don't stand a chance against that. Chads fuck little girls all the time. It's just that nobody notices because the girls don't report it. Because they like it. Only ugly men are reported, even if they only try. Look at the police photos of child molesters. They are almost exclusively ugly men

Last edited:
Can you dumb it down for low-iqcels like me
I will probably edit in a TLDR bit later since this got stickied but basically young girls are atrractive and there is less competition for them since its illegal and socially frowned upon
Doesn't matter. The little sluts are already looking for a sugar daddy. And we incels don't stand a chance. It is the manager of the company with whom the girl is doing an internship or her teacher. Not us. They want successful handsome men in a expensive suit and car. They want a perfect daddy that will take them from girl to mommy level. They want Chads. And we don't stand a chance against that. Chads fuck little girls all the time. It's just that nobody notices because the girls don't report it. Because they like it. Only ugly men are reported, even if they only try. Look at the police photos of child molesters. They are almost exclusively ugly men
Yeah well does not stop people from trying, and even chads will fail, the success stories though know one is going to know about them but it would certainly be few

I appreciate it I thought it would be a good read for a few and shed light on a few things others may not have thought of

Yeah I think attraction to 14 and over seems pretty normal, I think there have been studies on showing that men find the body of JB's attractive but they werent shown ages just bodies or something, although I did not go that in depth, I think advocating for a lower and socially acceptable age of consent would take a lot of thought and research that I could not do alone. Attraction is more common than people let on since it would be social suicide to admit this outside of a forum like on here.
Any lower than 14 they start to look like kids and act like kids, thats water I guess though lol.

Yeah well normfags love ganging up and socially isolating people and mocking them etc. we are herd animals by nature. And yeah people always act all tough when they find out someones a pedo like "Oh I would fucking rip his guts out" or some other tough guy talk like that when really paedophiles just need mental help their brains are messed up.

It is normal for healthy men to find pubescent & prepubescent females sexually arousing​

He found that 20% of men self-reported some level of sexual interest in pre-pubescent female children and 26.25% exhibited strong (equal or greater than their arousal to adult female erotic stimuli) objective penile arousal to sexual stimuli that was clearly stated as depicting pre-pubescent female children.

The agepill is the most unexpected pill of them all.

You're right, normies get all tough when they hear of an older man who just so happens to feel love for these age groups, even though the person doesn't have a choice in the matter. There is no mental help, though. I'm not sure how you believe in "mental help" when you know all of this already. The purpose of "mental help" is to speed up the process of eugenics. Everything nowadays is about being an evil mocker, everyone thinks now it's ok to push everyone into suicide and bully people. Yet somehow, it's people who are less rare (5% or less) than gay people who need mental help, something that once again, doesn't even exist... they just want you to self identify so that they can find a victim (the pedo) to hurt, abuse and make money off of. They aren't interested in doing proper studies on these "disorders", just like they aren't interested in doing so for psychedelics ... because the outcome would be positive for the common people and horrible for the elite. The elite enjoy having free access to do whatever they want and there's nothing we can do about it. They do their own private research and keep the objective facts for themselves because normies won't respond well to the information anyways. It doesn't benefit the elite to let people know about what the real facts are. So they make money off of you by ruining your brain with fake medication. Simple as that.

It is normal for healthy men to find pubescent & prepubescent females sexually arousing​

He found that 20% of men self-reported some level of sexual interest in pre-pubescent female children and 26.25% exhibited strong (equal or greater than their arousal to adult female erotic stimuli) objective penile arousal to sexual stimuli that was clearly stated as depicting pre-pubescent female children.

The agepill is the most unexpected pill of them all.

You're right, normies get all tough when they hear of an older man who just so happens to feel love for these age groups, even though the person doesn't have a choice in the matter. There is no mental help, though. I'm not sure how you believe in "mental help" when you know all of this already. The purpose of "mental help" is to speed up the process of eugenics. Everything nowadays is about being an evil mocker, everyone thinks now it's ok to push everyone into suicide and bully people. Yet somehow, it's people who are less rare (5% or less) than gay people who need mental help, something that once again, doesn't even exist... they just want you to self identify so that they can find a victim (the pedo) to hurt, abuse and make money off of. They aren't interested in doing proper studies on these "disorders", just like they aren't interested in doing so for psychedelics ... because the outcome would be positive for the common people and horrible for the elite. The elite enjoy having free access to do whatever they want and there's nothing we can do about it. They do their own private research and keep the objective facts for themselves because normies won't respond well to the information anyways. It doesn't benefit the elite to let people know about what the real facts are. So they make money off of you by ruining your brain with fake medication. Simple as that.
wow thanks for the link, I looked through all the studies not just the one relating to this thread, alot of brutal blackpills in it and some water.

By mental help, attraction to pre pubescent minors, I am pretty sure people like that have different brains to the average human and need help to manage their condition, socially ostracising them would more than likely only exacerbate this condition and in turn minors are less safe.

Now in terms of some ruling elite I know absolutely zero about that, but currently we live in a society where truth is sidelined and criticised for lies, lies which are harmful to our society, I don't know who benefits from it and why. But it certainly is not by accident.

Thanks for the link and for contributing to my thread :)

wow thanks for the link, I looked through all the studies not just the one relating to this thread, alot of brutal blackpills in it and some water.

By mental help, attraction to pre pubescent minors, I am pretty sure people like that have different brains to the average human and need help to manage their condition, socially ostracising them would more than likely only exacerbate this condition and in turn minors are less safe.

Now in terms of some ruling elite I know absolutely zero about that, but currently we live in a society where truth is sidelined and criticised for lies, lies which are harmful to our society, I don't know who benefits from it and why. But it certainly is not by accident.

Thanks for the link and for contributing to my thread :)
There is no help out there for almost anyone. 99% of the mental health nonsense is a lie.

There is no help out there for almost anyone. 99% of the mental health nonsense is a lie.
I don't know how you would mentally help a pedo since I don't think you could change their brain but I would imagine any socially ostracised individual will turn me towards certain vices which in the case of a paedophile would be going for kids, they have no one to turn to confide with to hold them accountable, I think even if you say you are a paedophile to a mental health professional they have to report you to someone

I thought this was a post about EDP

I thought this was a post about EDP
It was inspired by all manner of popular or well known individuals I have seen busted in the attempt for underage girls, although EDP in particular seems more deranged than most liking far younger girls and having a fucking poop fetish :feelspuke:

View attachment 864783
This image is from a youtube channel called medicann coping and it was from a video in one of the must read threads.

In the video the guy touches on men dating down in towards the younger bracket of women since the older generation is cucking you.
You can see the stats just how few women you are competing for at the 20-24 and 15-19 in range
This makes women under 18 appealing for alot of reasons, you can either 1. enter into this untapped bracket (since its illegal) or 2. remain cucked incel with nothing while chad takes everything. Some men choose option number 1
1. Not all males are competing for under 18 years old women because society deems this illegal and immoral, not that I am making this thread to discuss that but it immediately removes a lot of competition to find a foid due to this

2. Your remaining competition is also younger men, younger men are usually shorter poorer will not look as attractive as they have not developed a proper physique or facial hair growth etc. and women are naturally attracted to men slightly older

3. Again but with the age this makes the women shorter than you since they are younger, so for a bunch of short guys this bracket is even more tempting to dip into since its similar to seamaxxing where the foids become shorter so in turn you appear more attractive, but even better than seamaxxing since you dont have to leave your country and get a whole spectrum of races, which ever you prefer and you do not have to learn a new language or culture etc.

4. Youthful features are obviously more attractive in women, no man enjoys seeing wrinkles and a younger woman is better for pair bonding and usually will have a lower body count, imagine wanting to take a girl somewhere special like to paris for example, one girl has not done it and is excited to do it, the other has done it twice and had 10 different boyfriends, its obvious which one is more attractive to men

This post is not to encourage paedophilia in anyway now am I an advocate I have not really thought on the subject much
I just feel like you see so many men getting caught talking to girls under 18 and I think this image and the reasons above give a pretty good explanation on why that happens
You could genuinely argue that this crisis right now with the overvalue of females and depopulation of less females being born and all the competition puts our youth at greater risks of child predators, since the only place left to find eligible females is in the illegal bracket, especially since your competition is alot weaker in that bracket compared to other age brackets
16 is a child in some states and its not in others
this world needs to make up its fucking mind on the age of consent and end this fucking confusion
majority of women have a 10 body count by 18

16 is a child in some states and its not in others
this world needs to make up its fucking mind on the age of consent and end this fucking confusion
majority of women have a 10 body count by 18
Lol yeah, I mean you would have to do studies into the brain and stuff, apparently the brain does not fully develop until 25 but that is not the age of consent anywhere to my knowledge, there is nothing you have to wait to 25 to do.
I think people argue younger people are easier to manipulate, I suppose that is true but to what extent is it easier compared to an older person? People are manipulated all the time in relationships regardless of age

The same problem exists with chads. If Chad deflowers 10 girls, then 9 guys will not get a virginal girlfriend. It is a huge problem because they will miss out on this experience, and we all know how downhill it goes from this point on
There is literally no point to get a girlfriend if she’s not a virgin. You will always be compared to the previous, and a girl who sleeps around will eventually go back to sleeping around. This is a problem for many men right now who end up marrying women who in the past have slept around and now settled with them. Bonding aside from conventional attractiveness can only be achieved from shared experiences. Used up women try to act like they can ‘re-experience’ the highs with their beta husbands but it just doesn’t work that way. Inevitably having experienced things over and over again will dull your brains ability to receive these ‘new’ experiences and form a connection with them.

This post is very well written and captures everything important. I absolutely agree. There is no point in trying to get a girlfriend who is not a virgin. Guys here will give you shit for wanting one, etc., but honestly, there is no point in dating someone who is not on the same experience level as you are. You will only get misery out of it. People just refuse to accept that a non-virgin will never love you, will never be faithful, and you will not be able to satisfy her no matter what because she has already tasted Chads cock and is not interested in anything less than that. She is an alpha widow now and she is forever bound to Chad who took her virginity. Her soul died with him, stayed with him; at her own deathbed, she will think about him and not you. This is a time and time again proven fact. There is no "re-experiencing" the highs. It will never be the same excitement as the first time she did it. Just compare your own experiences with something you did for the first time and then when you did it the second, third, or whichever time again. It's not the same. Even when you play a new game for the first time, it's the best feeling. When you replay it, it's just not the same as the first time.
thats brutal

This post is very well written and captures everything important. I absolutely agree. There is no point in trying to get a girlfriend who is not a virgin. Guys here will give you shit for wanting one, etc., but honestly, there is no point in dating someone who is not on the same experience level as you are. You will only get misery out of it. People just refuse to accept that a non-virgin will never love you, will never be faithful, and you will not be able to satisfy her no matter what because she has already tasted Chads cock and is not interested in anything less than that. She is an alpha widow now and she is forever bound to Chad who took her virginity. Her soul died with him, stayed with him; at her own deathbed, she will think about him and not you. This is a time and time again proven fact. There is no "re-experiencing" the highs. It will never be the same excitement as the first time she did it. Just compare your own experiences with something you did for the first time and then when you did it the second, third, or whichever time again. It's not the same. Even when you play a new game for the first time, it's the best feeling. When you replay it, it's just not the same as the first time.
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back