Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NEW LEVELS OF CUCKOLDRY CHECK OUT THIS FAGGOT

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

JUST LOL @ NOT STONING YOUR FEMALE TO DEATH AFTER SHE DOES THIS WHILE ALSO BEATING THE ADULTERER MALE TO DEATH

BUT INSTEAD THIS WEAKLING FAGGOT REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING. WHAT A PATHETIC BITCH.

If I ever had a wife and I caught her cheating I sincerely think I would beat her and the man to death: And they would deserve it.

Ppl who stay with their cheating partners are literal cucks(i hate using that word).
They are so fkin dumb, I cant even comprehend how low IQ you ahve to be...
If I ever had a GF and she would cheat, I would dump her ass and curse at the bitch for days.

LMAO I hope he beat her when they got home

Damn this is what non attractive guys have to look forward to, a fat roastie that will cheat on them whenever they have the chance.

He didn't even say peep there. He's just a pathetic soyboy and I highly doubt he did shit.
I wouldn't start fighting the guy though. Its my wife's responsibility to tell Mr. Tyrone that she is married. If she didn't I would whoop her ass as soon as we got to the car

If I ever had a wife and I caught her cheating I sincerely think I would beat her and the man to death: And they would deserve it.
Why would the man deserve it?

I wouldn't start fighting the guy though. Its my wife's responsibility to tell Mr. Tyrone that she is married. If she didn't I would whoop her as ass soon as we got to the car
It's literally kill both of them tbh. Btw she did mention that she was married to him and the scumbag kept at it.

It's literally kill both of them tbh. Btw she did mention that she was married to him and the scumbag kept at it.
oh I must've not heard that part. Yeah, we gonna have to fisticuffs in public then.

Avoid high T extroverted women.

For committing adultery? The slag told him that she was married and he kept on going.
You said if you caught your own wife cheating though. I didn't think you were referring to the video.

Ppl who stay with their cheating partners are literal cucks(i hate using that word).
They are so fkin dumb, I cant even comprehend how low IQ you ahve to be...
If I ever had a GF and she would cheat, I would dump her ass and curse at the bitch for days.

You mean MEN who stay with cheating partners. Women do it all the time as it's what they desire subconsciously and want a man that has options and has higher SMV and cheating is just a reminder of that and letting her know who's boss.

You said if you caught your own wife cheating though. I didn't think you were referring to the video.
Yeah, she was cheating. Grinding on and kissing another man is no exception.

You mean MEN who stay with cheating partners. Women do it all the time as it's what they desire subconsciously and want a man that has options and has higher SMV and cheating is just a reminder of that and letting her know who's boss.
Women don't want to be cheated on lmao. This sounds like some TRP shit.

What a fucking cuck. And that nasty fat white bitch cheating with that fucking jiggaboo.

that cuck deserves it, holy shit.

imagine being an incel for 20+ years and then this is what you get. some fat bitch who cheats on you in FRONT OF YOUR FACE.

Yeah, that's why they always stay with guys that do hoping to "change" them and just dump/cheat on good guys who actually do all the stuff women SAY they want.

that cuck deserves it, holy shit.

imagine being an incel for 20+ years and then this is what you get. some fat bitch who cheats on you in FRONT OF YOUR FACE.
This is the future for degeneratecels

Death penalty for adultery NOW

Yeah, that's why they always stay with guys that do hoping to "change" them and just dump/cheat on good guys who actually do all the stuff women SAY they want.
Just because they don't dump Chads for cheating doesn't mean they want them to cheat. Other women hitting on Chad will be all the proof she needs that she has a desirable bf.

I am not able to make threads. I wonder why

I am not able to make threads. Did i get banned?

you deserve what you tolerate

this is what betabuxxing will get you.

You may be surprised but most men whose wives cheat are aware of the cheating . They sometimes tacitly acknowledge it or just prentend it is not happening.
This is the reason why society is not going to change . Most men directly or indirectly support cheating women .

This is the reason why I always say that most men are much more evil than women.

But when the night was half
spent he bethought him that he had forgotten in his palace somewhat
which he should have brought with him, so he returned privily and
entered his apartments, where he found the Queen, his wife, asleep on
his own carpet-bed, embracing with both arms a black cook of loath
-
some aspect and foul with kitchen grease and grime.
When he saw this the world waxed black before his sight and he
said, “If such case happen while I am yet within sight of the city what
will be the doings of this damned whore during my long absence at
my brother’s court?” So he drew his scimitar and, cutting the two in
four pieces with a single blow, left them on the carpet and returned
presently to his camp without letting anyone know of what had
happened.

King Shah Zamán from 1001 nights knows how to deal with adulteresses.

He should just dump her.

This is why you shouldn't get married.

I hate watching stuff like this.