Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over New inceltv video, Tinder is real life

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
What I always knew. Foids are not afraid of being judged for being racist behind closed doors in their rooms while on tinder.

Their sexual racism is on full display while on Tinder whereas in real life, are more likely to play nice and pretend not to be hypergamous racists.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uszHnVzSTg8

@Legendarywristcel and @Grothendieck on sui watch

Is Real life real?

Middle in the video with the normie talking over the Incel Guest made me tilted af.

Legit proof that it's impossible to talk with retards.

IncelTV is always based

The video about black foids jbwmaxxing is pure suifeul

I wonder what happened to VAV his jewtube channel was my favorite but he stopped posting vids and people said he roped:feelsrope:

Is Real life real?
It's a simulation bro!!!! This is not base reality!!!11!!!!ONE

Middle in the video with the normie talking over the Incel Guest made me tilted af.

Legit proof that it's impossible to talk with retards.
I could brutally torture that guy for a whole lifetime and still not be satisfied. Fuck him. FaceandLMS has the data behind him and he was just yelling and insulting like a dbag cunt.

Last edited:
I could torture that guy for a whole lifetime and still not be satisfied. Fuck him. FaceandLMS has the data behind him and he was just yelling and insulting like a dbag cunt.
That's how normies "debate", scream, shout over you & insult.

I could brutally torture that guy for a whole lifetime and still not be satisfied. Fuck him. FaceandLMS has the data behind him and he was just yelling and insulting like a dbag cunt.
Legit wins in the eyes of normies. I'm serious. I've heard normies say in 2016 that hillary won the debates "because she laughed at trump the whole time"

Legit wins in the eyes of normies. I'm serious. I've heard normies say in 2016 that hillary won the debates "because she laughed at trump the whole time"
this is why Incel TV hasnt gone on any interviews

The shouting idiot in that video with faceandLMS wouldn't last a day in my shoes. He would go on mass shootings in no time. White dudes get hit on in the bars here in SF. The women literally go to them WHILE the foids literally avoid you and move further away from you when you take your seat as a ricecel that is just minding his own business and has no intention of hitting on them.

My presence is seriously not wanted when around white foids. I can't believe the shit that these white foids get away with. How they can be so loud and proud about social justice and yet you rarely see a white female with an Asian male EVER. And this is in a city with a very high Asian population. Even most noodlewhores dont want us. They sell out to whites.

That fucker has no idea what its like for ethnic ricecels like me and needs to ruthlessly be stabbed to death with a pocket knife.

Last edited:
Real life is harder, because you can’t larp about your height

The shouting idiot in that video with faceandLMS wouldn't last a day in my shoes. He would go on mass shootings in no time. White dudes get hit on in the bars here in SF. The women literally go to them WHILE the foids literally avoid you and move further away from you when you take your seat as a ricecel that is just minding his own business and has no intention of hitting on them.

My presence is seriously not wanted when around white foids. I can't believe the shit that these white foids get away with. How they can be so loud and proud about social justice and yet you rarely see a white female with an Asian male EVER. And this is in a city with a very high Asian population. Even most noodlewhores dont want us. They sell out to whites.

That fucker has no idea what its like for ethnic ricecels like me and needs to ruthlessly be stabbed to death with a pocket knife.
Better of gaming tbh. Social justice is for tyrones only. It's fucked

PUA need to be put to the fucking wall.

Just lol at the pua in the middle, foids have gotten with old/ugly money for the money and divorce raped them.