Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New IncelTV video: Ethnics lusting after mayo whores

Asians age better and again not neoteny

tldr: basically says caucosoifs( whites/Arab/curry) skin falls apart fsster
Science matches the anecdotes. Just as expected. It’s over. Did it say why this happens?

Science matches the anecdotes. Just as expected. It’s over. Did it say why this happens?
I think it said genetics but they didn't explain more. I will get ChatGPT to summarize it.

Seems to be because the basal cells( cells which make more skin) weaken faster on Caucasoid races than gooks.

the dpz parameters or area of skin between outermost layer and the underlying epidermis. the Asians have higher dp or dermal-epideral density than whites

I think it said genetics but they didn't explain more. I will get ChatGPT to summarize it.

Seems to be because the basal cells( cells which make more skin) weaken faster on Caucasoid races than gooks.

the dpz parameters or area of skin between outermost layer and the underlying epidermis. the Asians have higher dp or dermal-epideral density than whites
Wow chatgpt is so useful.
Can you ask it what protocols can help a caucasoid like us to slow this process down (if there is any)?

sunscreen spam + skin care routine. Besides that all the generic health advice

sunscreen spam + skin care routine. Besides that all the generic health advice
Doesn’t sunscreen itself cause cancer?
All I know about skincare is tretinoin jfl, it’s over. And I’m morbidly obese still despite losing a bunch of weight so far, which will cuck my skin as it will be loose and look melted. There’s no winning as a truecel :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Doesn’t sunscreen itself cause cancer?
All I know about skincare is tretinoin jfl, it’s over. And I’m morbidly obese still despite losing a bunch of weight so far, which will cuck my skin as it will be loose and look melted. There’s no winning as a truecel :feelsree: :feelsrope:
sunscreen helps more than it hurts. sun itself can cause skin cancer.