Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New IncelTV video: Ethnics lusting after mayo whores

@Indracel thoughts?

i am not going to watch that retarded bullshit
faggotTV can go fuck himself

41919226757026dc8d542753f2f3e0e6

There is not a single ethnic woman on the planet who can compete with this.

Hapas and a few, naturally brunette Asian women can compete.
Show me one asian woman who even comes close to that level. Unless you have a specific fetish for asian women, there's no way a chinkwhore can compete.

Show me one asian woman who even comes close to that level. Unless you have a specific fetish for asian women, there's no way a chinkwhore can compete.
Kim na hee mogs her

Depends on wich race you prefer ig. I think most people would choose a white foid tho
white foids age badly in 95% plus of cases

Total: 55 (Incels: 35, Bluepillers: 20)

Incels are salivating for muh hwite women and so do bluepillers

volcels.is chads.is

Always knew you were a mogger.
She literally has the jaw of a man. Ethnics truly are white worshippers jfl.

She literally has the jaw of a man. Ethnics truly are white worshippers jfl.
Isn't that a good thing? Means she will give you chad sons.

Also what is her name? Could be all makeup for what we know

I don’t care if she has a chad jaw line. She’s a mogger. No gook can compete with that.
Having masculine features makes a chick uglier.

Isn't that a good thing? Means she will give you chad sons.
Nah, it’s too masculine.

Also what is her name? Could be all makeup for what we know
idk

She's a 10 for me. Would kill to have a cute Med wife like that
the third one? She’s a 5 bro. Incel TV is right, ethnics just think the whiter she is the better, regardless of features.

I disagree. But @Saint Cho said "compete", not "outperform", anyways
Were you raised in sand land?

The third one literally looks like she could be the same race as me, probably because she is. She's turk.
Yes, white looking turks have it much better no matter their features because white features are worshipped by sands. Also, she had blue eyes on top of that. That’s a 10 for any ethnic jfl.

Cause sand faces seem to be your liking, which is also my preference. Although kike foids have slimmer faces.

yeah true tbh
abos and latinas age like shit too as wel
Abos are either all just born with leather skin or destroy it with ingestion of gasoline they steal from automobiles of parking lots of various shopping malls around the city.

And latinas are a weird one. Their bodies are amazing when young but somehow become refrigerator shaped after they hit a certain age.

This should end it:

this is common knowledge.
That's not proof
Yes, white looking turks have it much better no matter their features because white features are worshipped by sands. Also, she had blue eyes on top of that. That’s a 10 for any ethnic jfl.
I didn't notice her blue eyes.
Cause sand faces seem to be your liking, which is also my preference. Although kike foids have slimmer faces.
Yep, I do like white Sand faced, including jews. Nordic faces don't look good to most of the time. Med or Balkan are nice as well

That's not proof

I didn't notice her blue eyes.

Yep, I do like white Sand faced, including jews. Nordic faces don't look good to most of the time. Med or Balkan are nice as well
I agree, but most people in the world prefer actual white people faces.