Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming New incel game?

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-

What’s your thoughts on this?

This looks like one of those 2004 flash games you find on newgrounds. Download link or link to the game if its been uploaded onto a site?

This looks like one of those 2004 flash games you find on newgrounds. Download link or link to the game if its been uploaded onto a site?
Yeah it looks pretty boring at the moment. But unless they add a going ER update that would be pretty cool.

An ER Update sounds quite interesting. I hope they do add it and do multiple different endings for the ER Update such as a school shooting one, a university one, an Elliot Rodger one, etc.

very interesting

If I had the skills and the resources to do so, I’d work wonders with this concept. This game has a lot of potential

Is it on steam?

This has the potential to be game of the year

Pretty based tbh

I literally laughed dead from watching this. It's so true and what a clever way to express the blackpill

I like 2004 (and earlier) Flash games!!! I recently had to do a little research/digging for a "blog post" about 2004 and prior, and I longed for the simplicity of the pre-YouTube Internet.

When a shitty pixel mogs you. I play vidya for escapism not to relive my existence.

Game where incel shooting femoids and chads when?
And strategical game? Start for incel civilisation is hard, just survival, but if survived for longer, builds technology-can easily beat backward chad and amazon barbarians

too much meme too few game

this looks shit games are too developed now to play this

I’m interested in older games tbh