Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New here

HawgSauce

HawgSauce

Greycel
Thanks for having me. I came here because I feel like I belong nowhere else. 32 m pure have been looking for same but sick of what the world has to offer. Used up cum filled rags. I am better off alone. Why would I plant my seed in polluted soil?

I'm not the tallest, fittest or even the youngest. But I am a board certified attorney with a helluva winning case record. Family law.

Welcome brother:feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber:

I have to say I never supplicate femoid clients but the men I make sure they get everything they deserve and more.

I see what their soon to be exes put them through and it brings me joy to see the look of defeat on their smug slut faces

But I am a board certified attorney
Then you should be executed for having the ability to learn while recieving no pussy. This is only possible under the effects of the bluepill. Meaning you are normie swine who should be punished be your blackpilled rightful masters

Then you should be executed for having the ability to learn while recieving no pussy. This is only possible under the effects of the bluepill. Meaning you are normie swine who should be punished be your blackpilled rightful masters
The absolute what dude. My career is what gave me the ability to have what I do. However depending on looks is all that femoids want. You could be a total chad and no job, no money and woahhhmen line up. Not me though... learned the hard way.

The ability to learn... try grant writing and grants.

Judges don't care how you look, it's how you are an officer of the court and the level of respect you show him.

With all due respect This is not a LARP post​

I’m here to confess to this entire forum that I am not an Incel. To be frank I never was.

A little about me, I am a 6’1 tall, 7x 6 inches White passing Indian dude. People have a hard time guessing my ethnicity since I don’t have an stereotypical accent and nor do I look Indian, my taste in food habits or in anything. I was usually rated a somewhat on an average 7-8 psl on looks in multiple subReddits and I might be passed as a HTN or a chadpreet lite

The absolute what dude. My career is what gave me the ability to have what I do. However depending on looks is all that femoids want. You could be a total chad and no job, no money and woahhhmen line up. Not me though... learned the hard way.
I only care about my lack of sexual prospects. For me to learn something would require that i believe that by getting a good job i would get pussy (the bluepill), hence why you and anyone else studymaxxed is a bluepilled cuck. As the sole motivator in life is pussy. So you thought that if you became lawyer you could fuck. Hence you should be executed for being the bluepilled swine that you are

So having a career and no pussy makes me a normie? Hah! Okay, so when it was drilled into our heads in highschool to get a career, make money, marry and have kids was a pipe dream I've come to realize.

I only care about my lack of sexual prospects. For me to learn something would require that i believe that by getting a good job i would get pussy (the bluepill), hence why you and anyone else studymaxxed is a bluepilled cuck. As the sole motivator in life is pussy. So you thought that if you became lawyer you could fuck. Hence you should be executed for being the bluepilled swine that you are
Honestly didn't become a lawyer so I could fuck. It was for the authority.

So having a career and no pussy makes me a normie? Hah! Okay, so when it was drilled into our heads in highschool to get a career, make money, marry and have kids was a pipe dream I've come to realize.
Yeah youre just now waking up from the bluepill. To someone like me, i can still smell the stench of it shrouding all around you. You have a long way to go

Even in my opinion with all the trappings of everything a femoid could desire I have ZERO opportunities.

Honestly didn't become a lawyer so I could fuck. It was for the authority.
Stop living in a delusion. "The authority" you thought you could fuck with that.

The bluepill is about telling yourself such lies and delusions to lie to yourself about the true motives of what you are doing.

You are still extremely bluepilled. Maybe youd be better off at some cope place like MGTOW

45E867B5 F390 4E46 8CC7 BA4BE643C515

Yeah youre just now waking up from the bluepill. To someone like me, i can still smell the stench of it shrouding all around you. You have a long way to go
You are right. I have finally found my place and now just want to focus on myself.

Stop living in a delusion. "The authority" you thought you could fuck with that.

The bluepill is about telling yourself such lies and delusions to lie to yourself about the true motives of what you are doing.

You are still extremely bluepilled. Maybe youd be better off at some cope place like MGTOW
Never heard of MGTOW. However I am here and am accepting who I am now.

Never heard of MGTOW. However I am here and am accepting who I am now.
Thats cucked. You dont "accept" this. You dont submit to this life like some beat dog. You seethe and rage and contribute to things going to shit.

Oh I have been seething quite a long time. I just found this outlet and joined. Yes I have a long ways to go but I am willing to learn and as always fuel the hatred I have burning within.

I'm not the tallest, fittest or even the youngest. But I am a board certified attorney with a helluva winning case record. Family law.
Impressive. :feelsclown:

We used to have a dentist cel here who went by the username “Vainhireling” but he left us just recently for reasons unknown.

I doubt it was due to ascending before anyone asks considering how brutally poor he described his looks as being.

Believe he said he was a bald or balding manlet ogre cel. :feelshehe:

<--- balding, overweight and 5'6. Lol last thing that fucked me was God.

you must have platinum memory if you can remember users and their philosophies and ideologies. I envy you.
Thanks. :society:

I hope you both stick around, learn what you can and make this place your new online home as we desperately need more quality users such as yourselves, who make entertaining and thoughtful posts and far less one sentence making young cel spam tards who don’t contribute much of anything other than causing more and more quality users to leave to escape their retardation. :feelsugh:

Hence our new only 18 year olds and older can join rule. :feelsthink:

Yes, we know people can lie but we still feel enough won’t bother to read the rules before signing up and put down their real age and get caught for being too young and rightly excluded from our community, thus making the new policy worth it after all. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
you are a real OG, also lol I mixed this website with incel.co, lots of based users there, and what happened to incel.co? did it lack funding?
I believe we are the same site. :society:

However I think what has happened is in the past we may have been hit via multiple DDOS attacks by the soys, IT and any of our other enemies and so my co-admin the actual site owner and programmer cel @Master has had to get new domains for us with dot is being our most recent. :feelsclown: