Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New Forum Sections!

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hello all,

I am excited to announce the creation of several new sections to provide dedicated spaces for certain interests and discussions:

Under the Offtopic section:

Anime & Manga: Dive into discussions about your favorite anime series, manga chapters, character analyses, and more.

Gaming: Whether you’re into PC gaming, console gaming, or mobile games, this section is for you. Share tips, discuss the latest releases, form teams, and engage with fellow gamers.

New Category:

Incel International: This new section is for members from different linguistic backgrounds to communicate in their native languages.

Reminder: Ensure that your posts are relevant to the section topics. Off topic or shitposting in these sections will lead to warnings.

Have fun!

Master

SHIT IM TOO LATE

Was pretty surreal seeing those appear after I randomly refreshed the site:feelshaha:. Not bad though:feelsahh:.

I don't know about dividing the forum up ngl. I liked the 2 forums.

finally. an anime section i could coom to on the daily

Pretty cool tbh.

(You better add my wall of banned fakecels idea btw)

I'll tell the fbi all your personal info if you don't

when is the curry caste war megathread coming??

Nice additions tbh

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Same, I don't think it's a good idea, but whatever. It'll make certain areas seem more dead.

Incel International: This new section is for members from different linguistic backgrounds to communicate in their native languages.
Spanish, Turkish, other. So enlightening about .is stats: over for spanishcels and turkishcels.

Gaming is a richfag nt streamer trait

Same, I don't think it's a good idea, but whatever. It'll make certain areas seem more dead.
Tbh. I don't think we have much of an international audience anyways.

This forum is dying bud you lost your most valuable member @Intellau_Celistic ITS OVER YOU DIDNT TAKE CARE OF THIS FORUM AND NOW U WANNA CHANGE IT HAHAHAHHA

Nice. I’ve always thought a gaming section would be cool.

This forum is dying bud you lost your most valuable member @Intellau_Celistic ITS OVER YOU DIDNT TAKE CARE OF THIS FORUM AND NOW U WANNA CHANGE IT HAHAHAHHA
wait wtf happened to him??

Master you fuckin did it again god dammit

Lounge already encompassed anime and gaming

International section is a good idea though

New postmaxxing strategy just dropped.

Btw if someone posts something that's a bannable offense in another language, how do the mods tell? Sounds like the start of a loophole. I just tested this out myself out of curiosity.

Unironically this. It is indeed dying but it's at least nice to see @Master seem to try and implement new features. I just don't think this infrequent form of updates will make up for his overall absence from the forum.

Heh, honestly the sections we had before were fine. No need to clutter the forum with too much shit imho

Very nice, just began for tacocels

there should be a section purely dedicated to just racewars. every section needs to be inherently controversial. so instead of anime and manga, just call it 'hentai'

instead of gaming, it should be a 'culture war' section

Who are you lil bro im the top g here. @NoIdeaWhatToDo is my brother we are like topg and tristian

No what the hell

It will dilute the number of users in sub forums. Less engagement too

Yes, this, it will bring less engagement if we divide it

Yo, Masta, can we also have a lolcow subforum where we discuss soys, cucks, and females? I'll make dozens of Amelie Cheung threads to increase traffic to the forum.
No one's reading your amelie posts

Not just a forum, but a Community - A roadmap into the future​

Why do we need language subforums? Inceldom is just as universal as English. Perhaps we're recruiting a more international userbase?

Why do we need language subforums? Inceldom is just as universal as English. Perhaps we're recruiting a more international userbase?
Yeah i agree it's stupid and english should be official language also people can just post in their native in lounge or sewers, who gives a fuck

Nice. Honestly It's great to have a place where I can flex my multilinugualism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back