Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New Elden Ring DLC is Mid?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★
3 major bosses including Messmer is in this guy's posts

The supposed final boss is so damn disappointing.

Looks like Malenia remains the peak of Elden Ring

Play ratchet and clank tools of destruction, Its an immersive expirience planets far and wide tons of space battles i enjoyed fighting Voron the most! And tons of villains and enemies to fight, You also get a range of weapons you can upgrade aswell as immersive story modes.

Play ratchet and clank tools of destruction, Its an immersive expirience planets far and wide tons of space battles i enjoyed fighting Voron the most! And tons of villains and enemies to fight, You also get a range of weapons you can upgrade aswell as immersive story modes.
played that over a decade ago

played that over a decade ago

Me too, this series was the only reason I got ps3 over Xbox 360…. Unlucky

Truecel trait: you're too poor to buy it.

Truecel trait: you're too poor to buy it.
it's quite possibly overpriced. Judging from the leaks, I dont think this DLC is as good as Bloodborne's

I still have my PS3, I have CFW so i can just pirate it and transfer it from my PC with FTP :feelsYall:
it's on PS3 and steam. cheaper on steam

I guess i got a new game to finish, Usually download my PS3 games from here.

Thanks for the suggestions!

NP. i got it for 3-5$ on a steam sale. but the game is worth 9$ imo
Im getting it free since its singleplayer, I have a 55 inch sony tv i bought some years back on a sale.

Better to play it in bigscreen than my smaller PC monitor!

Im getting it free since its singleplayer, I have a 55 inch sony tv i bought some years back on a sale.

Better to play it in bigscreen than my smaller PC monitor!
Sounds good. this game plays better on controller than M&K anyway.

radahn final boss cant be real right?

alice madness returns is a great game you should try it
Based alice enjoyer. I had a dream about that game one day, I hung out with Alice in a world with giant mushrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back