Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New dating strategy for deathnics: playing the race card

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/14ztwa8/is_guilt_an_actual_asset_in_dating_machiavellian/

Example: let's say I am talking to a white woman who's not attracted to people like me (short, asian). It's possible she feels some inner tension about that because society says on some level we should strive for equality, or maybe she even feels bad about how asian men are treated in general in society. If I were to respond to those feelings in a way that either assuages her "guilt" or plays further upon it, that's at the very least an interesting subdynamic that could lead to something else.

He actually thinks roasties feel guilty about not dating short ugly deathnics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking idiot. Women virtue signal, they do not actually experience human emotions like guilt.

It works to some extent for black men. Foids are trendy NPCs.

For Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men, not so much.

Only works for some niggers, in case of "deathnic" ethnics like sands, rices and curries, this is futile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back