Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New cope video busting out on ytb, to the surprise of absolutely no one. Thoughts, broskis?

just be confident lol? is he making fun of his own video in the thumbnail?

Normies are interchangably stupid. Just pick one from the crowd and you'll know all his opinions and stances on everything just based on how he looks, dresses and age.

Best part is when he says "if you were the only person on planet earth you wouldnt care" like yeah, but whats your point though? His reasoning capacity would frown a toddler, im not even joking. A smart toddler at least.

dnw plz summarize the video

dnw plz summarize the video
He's coping hard, going around the block to say "looks dont matter, but if you're tall and good looking its easier" JFL

Also that classic "i never cared about all that anyways" leading to "which gave me time to develop" yadda yadda BS.

Normies always try to find a silver lining and beating around the bush crap on everything, even if its not there.

Im just tired of these "professional essayists" on yt man, just tired. The male ones seem to be even worse than the foids.

At least the foids are consistent with their bullshit. Male ones are always finding new ways to lie.

“It doesn’t matter if you’re 5’9 or 6’2, though if you’re 6’2 you’ll get a lot more coochie”

Jfl what is this faggot’s point even? He straight up admits the bp

Just watched it.

1) Literally everything he says is meaningless if you are genuinely ugly and not just a brainrotted normie that got BDD from scrolling TikTok too much.

2) "You wouldn't care if you were the only person in the world, we only fear people judging us:soy:." Yes, because none of us are the only people in the world, obviously, all of us live in a society and what other people think about us and how they judge us is extremely important and has an effect on all areas of our lives

3) "As a kid I didn't care about relationships or girls:soy:." Yeah, neither did I. In school I was happy whenever I could just fade into the background and not be bullied. Then, when I got older, I understood why despite my class having an almost 5:1 female:male ratio, absolutely nobody cared about me and everyone was happy with me just fading into the background (apart from when someone wanted to have some fun bullying me, of course.)

View: https://youtu.be/QHx7ZPzNkkY?si=yDGm68GY_uyniyoI

This video is such a big wall of cope i csnt even pinpoint the exact moment he fcuked it up. I guess 0:00 seconds in JFL

922FBD33 CB99 47EC A937 32A81F2D53FC

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back