Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New cope for weebcels: Vtubers

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
For those who use ASMR / Dakimori pillows. You can cope by having your own anime idol! Cute Loli avatars voiced by Americans / Japanese foids example project Melody , Athens. If you’re feeling extra lonely try them out

I dont like it cause there is a 3D foid in the background, probably gets railed by chad while off stream.

Fuck that stop real foid worship. Don't give them money or views, you enable regular foids to take up anime avis to exploit the male anime community.

Fuck you.
FU

Fuck that stop real foid worship. Don't give them money or views, you enable regular foids to take up anime avis to exploit the male anime community.

Fuck you.
View attachment 334715

Does that mean don't watch anime either? Women voice the female characters.

Idk how weebcels can cope with 2D girls, never got into the whole waifu culture either.

We need realistic AI waifus that can simulate a real foid but without the negative aspects.

Does that mean don't watch anime either? Women voice the female characters.
The point of anime is a written story, that is the product. The voice actors are removed from their characters, only voice being the link to a real woman.

Virtual Youtubers, the product is the personality. So the character is just an avatar for a real foid. Virtual youtubers are just another scheme for real women to subjugate male spaces, by posing as 2d characters. Its just a money scheme designed to turn otaku to simps. If you look at melody she strips for money. A foid controls the character without any of the drawbacks of competition or reputation. These characters are controlled by a company dedicated to profit of them.

The point of anime is a written story, that is the product. The voice actors are removed from their characters, only voice being the link to a real woman.

Virtual Youtubers, the product is the personality. So the character is just an avatar for a real foid. Virtual youtubers are just another scheme for real women to subjugate male spaces, by posing as 2d characters. Its just a money scheme designed to turn otaku to simps. If you look at melody she strips for money. A foid controls the character without any of the drawbacks of competition or reputation. These characters are controlled by a company dedicated to profit of them.

If I watch anime, I don't wanna fuck the story. I wanna fuck the female characters. And I dare say that's the product. Shows full of sexy 2D that you're supposed to enjoy for its sexiness.

If I was really desperate I guess like if I was neeting meaning I never heard foids talkin, watchin a cute anime girl with a nice American accent would be decent cope

If I watch anime, I don't wanna fuck the story. I wanna fuck the female characters. And I dare say that's the product. Shows full of sexy 2D that you're supposed to enjoy for its sexiness.
Well you get the point. Anime you are not consuming for the female voice actor. She is irrelevant.

Well you get the point. Anime you are not consuming for the female voice actor. She is irrelevant.

Am I consuming VTubers for the female voice actor? Are they not in both cases just actors contributing to the character?

i watch one everyone once in a while. i avoid the american ones like a plague because it's cringe and these foids most likely have a very high body count compared to the japanese ones which are actually talented. they're still foids at the end of the day though

Am I consuming VTubers for the female voice actor? Are they not in both cases just actors contributing to the character?
No, Its not the voice actor, its the personality. She is not just voice acting, she is playing games, and interacting with the audience. The avi is just a mask.

Are you really that desperate to simp

i watch one everyone once in a while. i avoid the american ones like a plague because it's cringe and these foids most likely have a very high body count compared to the japanese ones which are actually talented. they're still foids at the end of the day though
i actually prefer the Americans foids tbh, Jap foids are cringe because they wanna be seen as very cute and innocent but I know for a fact they are the most hypergamous sluts in the world

No, Its not the voice actor, its the personality. She is not just voice acting, she is playing games, and interacting with the audience. The avi is just a mask.

But she as a character is written/designed to act a certain way, just like cartoon women. She's not just a mask, she's an invented character.

Consider if it wasn't mocapped live. Just voice acted live. Would that still be bad?

But she as a character is written/designed to act a certain way, just like cartoon women
Do you believe they have a script for half the stuff they do? It comes down to finding someone that can interact with people easily. Its all done on the fly. Do you think they play games and dub over with comments later? Waste of time. I have to keep saying that it is not as simple as a voice actor with a script. There is too much interaction to waste time on a script. The actors rely on "just be yourself" to be able to keep a steady consistant production.

Do you believe they have a script for half the stuff they do? It comes down to finding someone that can interact with people easily. Its all done on the fly. Do you think they play games and dub over with comments later? Waste of time. I have to keep saying that it is not as simple as a voice actor with a script. There is too much interaction to waste time on a script. The actors rely on "just be yourself" to be able to keep a steady consistant production.

They're not being themselves, they're being a character. What they say isn't written beforehand, but the character is "written," as in, it's conceived of by a "writer."

They're not being themselves, they're being a character. What they say isn't written beforehand, but the character is "written," as in, it's conceived of by a "writer."
The character is themselves,

The character is themselves,

I don't think the character is themselves. I'm pretty sure these characters are invented, not just women in virtual paint.

Following V-Tubers is indirectly supporting females, might as well tell me to watch a female Youtuber.
Not to mention being a V-Tuber is easier for a female since they don't have to show their faces, I bet 99% of all V-Tubers are landwhales.

Fuck you.
View attachment 334715
There are vtubers who use female avatar and voice but are male irl. Perfect job for incels tbh :feelskek:

cope

there are literally channels dedicated to worshipping anime voice actors jfl by saying that they are irrelevant u are saying that u would view anime the same way if every female was voiced by a japcel

the only way u can justify this is if u read manga only

i actually prefer the Americans foids tbh, Jap foids are cringe because they wanna be seen as very cute and innocent but I know for a fact they are the most hypergamous sluts in the world
guess it just comes down to taste
at least with jap foids i know i don't have to endure american politics