Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New COD Modern Warfare game, features tough black woman main character, female paratroopers, pilots, female voices

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★

I was actually excited about this. When I first saw the announcement all the nostalgia came back. MW1 and MW2 gave me thousands of hours of fun and cope. It made high school bearable.
I saw the trailer and almost immediately there's a strong caked up independent black womyn as one of the main characters. It immediately killed my excitement and nostalgia. Also female radio/comms voices are cringe. It kills any and all immersion.
I just want games to be the way they were before the 2010s. I want a normal COD4 style modern warfare game. No cuck bullshit. Just men shooting each other.

Wtf , similar to battlefield with the blonde femoid.

Why the fuck does 90+% of fiction series have female fighters/soldiers/warriors? Historically we know that women in combat was an extremely rare and strange occurance, even today the vast, vast majority of soldiers, militia, military people, etc, are male. Yet if you look at the stuff our culture produces you'd think women fighting is a common thing.

SJWs have ruined gaming. This is why retro games are superior tbh.

Game looks awesome tbh
I don't think Infinity Ward cares about shit like "representation", "women power" or "YASSS QUEEN SLAYY".
There were female characters in previous CoD videogames. This game is not like Vaginafield V man

Bitches would hand out white feathers to even teenagers in civvies in the UK to shame them and call them cowards for not going to the trenches during WW1. Look up the white feather campaign (Not on Google they try to hide it). Look at all the media portraying women as these brave warriors when in reality they just hide behind men as soon as shit hits the fan. Whenever I've been in a crisis situation with a woman in the area the only thing they do is scream and freak out while men try to take care of the situation. I recently had a near death experience driving down a mountain with my parents and we almost went off a cliff because of a sudden blizzard, who do you think was out trying to jack the truck up and getting it moving? The only people who asked if we needed help we're other men btw. Paratroopers have glass knees after 2 years, women could not handle it. Absolute ragefuel

Game looks awesome tbh
I don't think Infinity Ward cares about shit like "representation", "women power" or "YASSS QUEEN SLAYY".
There were female characters in previous CoD videogames. This game is not like Vaginafield V man
I'm talking specifically about Modern Warfare 1 and 2, the best COD games.
They started with the foid bullshit in multiplayer with Ghosts which was in 2014 I think.
Bitches would hand out white feathers to even teenagers in civvies in the UK to shame them and call them cowards for not going to the trenches during WW1. Look up the white feather campaign (Not on Google they try to hide it). Look at all the media portraying women as these brave warriors when in reality they just hide behind men as soon as shit hits the fan. Whenever I've been in a crisis situation with a woman in the area the only thing they do is scream and freak out while men try to take care of the situation. I recently had a near death experience driving down a mountain with my parents and we almost went off a cliff because of a sudden blizzard, who do you think was out trying to jack the truck up and getting it moving? The only people who asked if we needed help we're other men btw. Paratroopers have glass knees after 2 years, women could not handle it. Absolute ragefuel
Women like to talk shit and claim they're just as reliable and capable as men. I guarantee you when shit hits the fan they'd rather have men by their side than women.

I haven't played COD since black ops 2

Why the fuck does 90+% of fiction series have female fighters/soldiers/warriors? Historically we know that women in combat was an extremely rare and strange occurance, even today the vast, vast majority of soldiers, militia, military people, etc, are male. Yet if you look at the stuff our culture produces you'd think women fighting is a common thing.
Female characters only should be included in games to improve them. Basically for their sex appeal. I feel like femoids aren't so annoying in japanese video games however. The west is thoroughly puzzled so much so that everything that comes out of it is tainted.

Im telling ya guys this political bs is getting out of hand this bs agenda is being pushed in majority of movies games everything now.

Im telling ya guys this political bs is getting out of hand this bs agenda is being pushed in majority of movies games everything now.
Can't even play RPGs anymore, Divinity Original Sin 2, Pillars of Eternity II, and every other Obsidian product features strong, independent, lesboid leaders who don't need no man. Men are all backstabbing faggots and subservient to women. Plus all the LGBT bullshit, you literally have gay rodent and freaky fish men constantly hitting on your character, fucking degenerates.

Last edited:
Now im 200% sure im not buying this trash. I hope this game gets low sales

Female characters only should be included in games to improve them. Basically for their sex appeal. I feel like femoids aren't so annoying in japanese video games however. The west is thoroughly puzzled so much so that everything that comes out of it is tainted.
Obviously I don't care about anime foids in some gay japanese game, but I don't like seeing black wymin in western military shooters. It's extremely cringey and it just doesn't look right.

where is the black woman

Just buy the original games.

This one looks good

COD pretty much died after MW3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back