Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment New Chadrone Tinder Experiment

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
New experiment. A 6'5" buff and beautiful Chad/Tyrone on Tinder, lets see how many matches he can get. I just swiped through about 100 girls, so far only 4 matches. Will wait and see tomorrow if I get any more during the night. I have one match from a white roastie already, and one fag, with a couple of ugly black foids as expected.

Please also rate my profile used and if it looks fake. I have 3 pics total, I chose the bodybuilding one first because I wanted to make it for hookups or whatever. I made sure I liked normie music movies and tv shows on facebook like The Office as well, and my anthem is Gods Plan by Drake. I live in a predom black area so he might do well by me, not going to pay for other countries but I extended distance 100 miles.

The pics are from an actual male model's instagram, featured on GQ's top 20 instagram models. So if he is not accepted by white foids its truly over for the ethnics here that dream of a white princess.

3f8a.jpg

These are all the pics I used as well:
3f8b.png

3f8c.png

3f8d.png

So again only 4 macthes so far, here we have the first white girl match after swiping through 100s of sexy blondes. This is what top tier Chadrone got. I sent her an opener that said "Hey I like your dress" with a tongue out emjoicon, signifying I will lick her vagina. Lets see how the foid responds.
3f8h.png

3f8e.png

Last edited:
>with a tongue out emjoicon, signifying I will lick her vagina
op you fucking autist lmaooo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tellem Tyrone got 1 match in 24 hours. This male model got four.

Not that bad for Tellem-T in that context. This is why comparisons are necessary.

that's not chadrone that's tyrone, chadrone is mixed

Kek two black chicks and only 1 white girl with 1 faggot. Its over for Chadrone

3f8h.png

this isn't even a tyrone he is just a high tier black guy

this isn't even a tyrone he is just a high tier black guy
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm laughing so hard rn at this extreme massive cope. This guy is LITERALLY A FUCKING MALE MODEL FOR HUGE BRANDS. He was featured in GQ. He is a Tyrone 100 percent

my tyrone experiment had better

What do you mean? "10+ likes" means 10+ other people have swiped right on him.
Yea, I think a lot of them will be black girls though, which isn't bad, but for most ethnics here its sui fuel.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm laughing so hard rn at this extreme massive cope. This guy is LITERALLY A FUCKING MALE MODEL FOR HUGE BRANDS. He was featured in GQ. He is a Tyrone 100 percent
not all male models are attractive. the guy on the left is tyrone

Yea, I think a lot of them will be black girls though, which isn't bad, but for most ethnics here its sui fuel.

Uhh .. Dude this guy is doing ridiculously well. That means he's had over 14+ likes in less than 24 hours. That's way more than any normal person could ever hope to get of any race.

Just be a male model.

If he keeps going at that rate he'll be way past 100 matches by a few days. His ELO score will go up which means Tinder will show him to more foids which means more likes.

Uhh .. Dude this guy is doing ridiculously well. That means he's had over 14+ likes in less than 24 hours. That's way more than any normal person could ever hope to get of any race.

Just be a male model.
What if he pulls like 50 white chicks? Could racepill be disproven? or only for Chads? many racepillers here claim even an 8+ tyrone cant do well in the sexual market place,

What if he pulls like 50 white chicks? Could racepill be disproven? or only for Chads? many racepillers here claim even an 8+ tyrone cant do well in the sexual market place,

I've never seen anyone claim any professional male model of any race can't do well. Just that a pro white guy will kill a pro ethnic guy. Just like an average white guy will kill an average ethnic guy.

Put this black model against Miro Cech and Miro will obliterate him.

If you're proving anything it's just again that many of us were wrong and Tellem T's overly aggressive features are truly relatively unattractive to women just as he claimed.

We as men are far more forgiving than women are and we find a broader range of phenotypes attractive both in women and men. That's why gay men don't end up incel. A man who is attracted to men will be attracted to many types of men. By contrast, women fucking hate most of us.

I've never seen anyone claim any professional male model of any race can't do well. Just that a pro white guy will kill a pro ethnic guy. Just like an average white guy will kill an average ethnic guy.

Put this black model against Miro Cech and Miro will obliterate him.

If you're proving anything it's just again that many of us were wrong and Tellem T's overly aggressive features are truly relatively unattractive to women just as he claimed.

We as men are far more forgiving than women are and we find a broader range of phenotypes attractive both in women and men. That's why gay men don't end up incel. A man who is attracted to men will be attracted to many types of men. By contrast, women fucking hate at least 80% of us.
The guy I used has softer features and if you look at some of his modelling photos he is pretty effeminate too.

It was made for later catfishing purposes anyway. I am not imposing on catfishman's territory, this is because I'm bored and for no purpose but personal amusement.

I was going to use a white Chad but I decided that would be too easy so I tried to find a good looking Tyrone.

You NEED to have western white features and phenotype for tinder even if you're ethnic

The guy I used has softer features and if you look at some of his modelling photos he is pretty effeminate too.

It was made for later catfishing purposes anyway. I am not imposing on catfishman's territory, this is because I'm bored and for purposeful amusement.

I was going to use a white Chad but I decided that would be too easy so I tried to find a good looking Tyrone.

Yeah and I think it's interesting so thanks for posting. I always find these interesting.

he has 14 matches in less than 24 hours... how is that poorly? he is high tier nigger normie
Some white guy who posted HERE got 72 matches in 3 days

Tyrone now has 25+ likes awaiting him This is going to be fun

Now do one with Chang
e0ead3f0eda2db6296ac8b94d8fe4522.jpg

This is why whitecels should only catfish using other whites. JFL if you think this guy even cracks the upper echelon of tyrone tier/ attractive black males:lul::lul:

Don't white girls have some kind of black fetish

If you're not white or white-passing then it's over.

The looks redpill only really applies to ethnic men and white men below a 4. The white guys 4.1+ who post here are low-T, prefer anime to the idea of sex, have autism, no friends, soc. anx, etc. Just lol@being an average-looking white guy posting here. Literally genociding your own race so you can LARP that you have it as bad as deathniks.

This guy is meant to be a male model

It was @Psychocel99
https://incels.is/threads/does-anyo...e-hope-he-gets-leukemia-tbh.42483/post-750054
Says 42 but it was 72

It was around this time where I thought I should just stop reading posts from white guys cuz we live different realities. You often here white guys here saying: "I deserve my looksmatch". I'd be happy for any breathing foid that isn't deformed.

If you're not white or white-passing then it's over.

The looks redpill only really applies to ethnic men and white men below a 4. The white guys 4.1+ who post here are low-T, prefer anime to the idea of sex, have autism, no friends, soc. anx, etc. Just lol@being an average-looking white guy posting here. Literally genociding your own race so you can LARP that you have it as bad as deathniks.

It was around this time where I thought I should just stop reading posts from white guys cuz we live different realities. You often here white guys here saying: "I deserve my looksmatch". I'd be happy for any breathing foid that isn't deformed.
They want to be approached by their looksmatch JFL

Lol you matched with a dude :lul:

>The pics are from an actual male model's instagram, featured on GQ's top 20 instagram models.

>have 4 matches (1 dude, 2 black uggo girls, 1 white)

sounds about right.

you will be surprised how hard this forum copes when it comes to facing realities that don't fit their agenda.

I don't even remember how many tinder experiments like this were done. Countless. The results are very similar.
But you will see copers here calling LITERAL top male model who make millions "average" "not tyrone, upper tier normie"

They will do ANYTHING to not admit ethnics are at big disadvantage in dating scene.
Honestly, you and tellem are THE most pathetic self hating ethnics I have ever encountered. If you were reborn as a 9/10 bbc tyrone I have no doubt in my mind that you'd probably let all of your white peers fuck your girl. That is all.

They want to be approached by their looksmatch JFL

White men are the biggest slayers on earth, esp if you consider the quality of the women they get. Some 5/10 BBC slaying 1/10 Shaniquas and Tennishas doesn't compare.

I would expect a top male model to get 99+ likes overnight easily

Match results after 1 day 200+ swipes: WARNING MASSIVE RACEPILL INCOMING, ETHNICS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

So Chadrone, an 8+/10 male model, featured in GQ top 20 instagram models, and a major model for popular brands. He only got 28 matches after 24 hours and 200+ swipes and 20 of the matches were 4/10 black women near a huge major city. The 8 white foids were nowhere above 5/10 or 6 at best. ITS OVER. Foids are inherently racist, more evidence.
Kek

Last edited:
a literal tyrone and he gets like 4-5 matches?

what the actual fuck even is tinder?

hHAhhhhHaHhahaHHaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHY DOES ANYONE EVEN USE IT???
Match results after 1 day 200+ swipes: WARNING MASSIVE RACEPILL INCOMING, ETHNICS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

So Chadrone, an 8+/10 male model, featured in GQ top 20 instagram models, and a major model for popular brands. He only got 28 matches after 24 hours and 200+ swipes and 20 of the matches were 4/10 black women near a huge major city. The 8 white foids were nowhere above 5/10 or 6 at best. ITS OVER. Foids are inherently racist, more evidence.
View attachment 17882

eh, 28 matches is good. those girls look fine too, but probably not so high quality and nowhere near the guy's looksmatch.

it's so fucking over.

do one with an average white guy

i dont care if he is a male model, the guy looks average as fuck. height is really the main step to becoming a model anyway and face > height.

i dont care if he is a male model, the guy looks average as fuck. height is really the main step to becoming a model anyway and face > height.
Put 6'5" lol. everything is just cope now, he matched only 28 out of 200, TWO HUNDRED. LOL he is a GQ model 8+/10 at least, and he couldnt get more than 10 white chicks, and the one he did match with are 5/10 at best. Deathfuel

Last edited:
seeing as how he only got 4/10 black girls, being in the top 20 instagram pages for guys and a gq model isn't even enough?

what exactly does it take to get hot black girls?

do one with an average white guy and compare results.

do one with an average white guy and compare results.
Not even neccsassry TBH, and average white guy would get 5 matches or so after 24 hours, maybe 10 max after days or weeks of swiping. These results are dceent on tinder, but if you saw the quality of these girls you would laugh. The black girls are nowhere above 5/10, and the hottest white girl is anglemaxxing 6/10, and I mean 6/10 is pushing it. Some roastie from buenos aires probably looking for a passport. This 8+/10 Chadrone couldnt even pull high SMV black chicks. Standards are beyond high on tinder.

I might try it once i get swipes back and switch the profile around.

View attachment 17882
Brutality at its finest.

Maybe do a "final" experiment with white looksmatch? I wonder how much of a difference it would be.

>The pics are from an actual male model's instagram, featured on GQ's top 20 instagram models.

>have 4 matches (1 dude, 2 black uggo girls, 1 white)

sounds about right.

you will be surprised how hard this forum copes when it comes to facing realities that don't fit their agenda.

I don't even remember how many tinder experiments like this were done. Countless. The results are very similar.
But you will see copers here calling LITERAL top male model who make millions "average" "not tyrone, upper tier normie"

They will do ANYTHING to not admit ethnics are at big disadvantage in dating scene.
the black guy has 25 matches in less than 24 hours you ethnig copers