Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment New Chadrone Tinder Experiment

the black guy has 25 matches in less than 24 hours you ethnig copers
25 matches after 200 swipes near a major city, a White chad would have 75+ by now, possibly over 100

Put 6'5" lol. everything is just cope now, he matched only 28 out of 200, TWO HUNDRED. LOL he is a GQ model 8+/10 at least, and he couldnt get more than 10 white chicks, and the one he did match with are 5/10 at best. Deathfuel

male model is a title. i see what my eyes see and this guy is a 6 at best.

male model is a title. i see what my eyes see and this guy is a 6 at best.
Your opinion of his looks are irrelevant when compared to women in society. HE IS considered to be attractive and hot outside of tinder, collectively by most women.

https://www.gq.com/story/the-20-hottest-male-models-on-instagram-right-now

he is high on the list in this article, written by a White woman. Tinder standards are just ridiculous. Also just look at who he is being compared to, that should tell you his SMV

h
25 matches after 200 swipes near a major city, a White chad would have 75+ by now, possibly over 100
he isnt goodlooking though he is just a male model male model != attractive you ethnig copers need to stop

Any incel using tinder nowadays for whatever is automatically low IQ.

you are just an ethnig trying to prove jbw is the law of the land it may be prevalent but it doesn't help people like me
The funny thing is I'm not even ethnic.

The craziest part of this whole experiment is not even the number of matches but the quality. Besides the fact after 200 swipes he barely got any matches, I genuinely thought that he would get 50+ girls, including tons of white girls. I couldn't even imagine a result like this. Who would possibly think a Calvin Klein model would do average-poor on Tinder?

Your opinion of his looks are irrelevant when compared to women in society. HE IS considered to be attractive and hot outside of tinder, collectively by most women.

https://www.gq.com/story/the-20-hottest-male-models-on-instagram-right-now

he is high on the list in this article, written by a White woman. Tinder standards are just ridiculous. Also just look at who he is being compared to, that should tell you his SMV

ok i looked at his instagram and it seems OP cherrypicked the ugliest photos of him. if he used the ones for his photoshops like

he would have got over twice the matches.

oh wow kokoro is coping so hard

he is comparing a top 20 model who is competing with sean o'pry with other low tier "models" nobody knows about

@Kokoro
go run a tinder experiment with ANY black man/model you'd like

if he cleans up tinder like a white male would do
getting as many quality matches as a white man
THEN you might have a point

but you know damn well even a 10/10 black male will get only 15-20 monkey looking black foid matches and that's it

JFL

bro, you are a reasonable poster.

these copers will DO anything to not admit ethnics have a big disadvantage in dating market.
you are the one coping ethnig

they'd be able to tell it's a catfish profile.

it still goes to show that the tyrone could have gotten much more matches with his best looking pics. and everyone uses their best looking pics on tinder so tyrone here is putting himself at a disadvantage but still does extremely well (97th percentile). with his best pics he would be in the top percentile.
He has a 14% match rate, which is the 97th percentile according to this article. That seems about right.
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
http://archive.is/GaDtz
The average man has a match rate of 0.87% (one match per 115 swipes).

Chadrone is doing great as far as I can tell.

>one match per 115 swipes

kek, brutal tinderpill.

Chadrone is doing great as far as I can tell.

You tell me, this is average quality of a black foid that matched with him. "yea guys just look at that looksmatch!,that calvin Klein model is only a 6/10 lul" - copers. Best white foid he could get was 6/10 at best, and that was only one from beunos aires that looks suspect.

QUALITY:
3fc4.jpg

You tell me, this is average quality of a black foid that matched with him. "yea guys just look at that looksmatch!,that calvin Klein model is only a 6/10 lul" - copers. Best white foid he could get was 6/10 at best, and that was only one from beunos aires that looks suspect.

QUALITY:
3fc4.jpg

The one itsover matched with in london was way better looking.

a 4/10 white guy can beat a GQ top male model, lmao, in certain aspects

My 6.5/10 chaddam lite friend gets the most subhuman matches. Literally 0/10s

10 plus likes say it all

Give it a week and he will have 100 plus likes from thirsty snowbunnies and thousands of matches.

Tyrone plays a different game to us.

How many likes do you have? Do you know how to use Tinder?

25+ likes, but only 27 matches after 200+ swipes

A like is a match. Again, do you know how Tinder works? Do I know how Tinder works? 27 matches + 25 likes is incredible, my white chadlite gets nothing like that.

A like is a match. Again, do you know how Tinder works? Do I know how Tinder works? 27 matches + 25 likes is incredible, my white chadlite gets nothing like that.
The likes didn't appear after I matched, 27 matches makes perfect sense after 25+ likes. Plus I swiped through now 300 people almost. A white chad would have already had 75+ matches within 24 hours and numerous messages back, there are previous experiments that prove this. I haven't received one message back from a white girl kek.

The likes didn't appear after I matched

Eh? Likes are people who have swiped right on you and you instantly match after swiping right on them. You click on the likes bit, if you have Gold, and you can swipe right on them.

Eh? Likes are people who have swiped right on you and you instantly match after swiping right on them. You click on the likes bit, if you have Gold, and you can swipe right on them.
Likes just means you've matched with people, gold allows you to see it instantly. Otherwise you will get the matches in the next few hours after swiping. Gold is not needed to see who liked you.

25-30 likes in 24 hours is good, albeit less than I'd expect from a model. The match/like rate is going to level off starkly, though, especially if the foids aren't responding to your messages.