Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News new catfish video uploaded [lifefuel] [kekfuel]

"I'm a fucking 10"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She was kinda nice to you at the start though. What's your rating again?

"You're waiting for the male model right?"
I think she has the most honest pics of any roastie you've catfished so far. Like usually they look 10 degrees worse than their pics, so I expected her to look like a monstrosity considering she was already fat in the photo.

"I'm a fucking 10"

lmao it legit sounded like she was down to hang out

lmao it legit sounded like she was down to hang out

you could’ve probably said “you’re on my show” and ran cringemaxxed statusmaxxed game
nah, stop being gullible most girls like this put on a front.

Bitch looks like a fridge and shes cahsing chad.
Also I kek everytime catfishman spergs out at the end and starts yelling "I catfished you bitch!!!"

"I'm a fucking 10"

He's slightly below average/10. I think the few roasties who are "nice" to start with are only nice because of the shock, never in a million years would they have matched with his real pics, no matter how "nice" they act at first

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nice one boyo.

She wanted to talk to you at the beginning.

Catfish you need to script these make em funny somehow. Pretend your the male model and when they accuse you of catfishing you accuse them of catfishing you. Deny everything and say that is you in the pics. Your pretty good at getting them to meet you.

Catfish you need to script these make em funny somehow. Pretend your the male model and when they accuse you of catfishing you accuse them of catfishing you. Deny everything and say that is you in the pics. Your pretty good at getting them to meet you.
Where is your avi from? :feelswhat:

trust me ive delt with enough females to read their ques. Ive been rejected pretty much alot and i exactly know how they act.

Watch what she says in the video she even admits it.

Looool a 4 thinking she's a 10 JFL the absolute state of roasties

Low inhib as fuck to be able to pull this off. Nice work man. :feelsokman:

She was down to sit down and talk for a bit should of taken the opportunity to see her mentality and why she seemed entitled to a male model.

Love your work @catfishman23 but she never understood what was wrong with what she did. You went too aggressive and didn't get into her brain like you did the others. The moment they realize the dissonance between their words and their actions is what makes your videos [LifeFuel]

It's amazing how much foids believe their own lies

She was down to sit down and talk for a bit should of taken the opportunity to see her mentality and why she seemed entitled to a male model.
Screenshot 20181025 201632

how stupid can you be? like have you ever encountered literally tried to be nice and then end up rejecting you.
Love your work @catfishman23 but she never understood what was wrong with what she did. You went too aggressive and didn't get into her brain like you did the others. The moment they realize the dissonance between their words and their actions is what makes your videos [LifeFuel]

It's amazing how much foids believe their own lies
even in her own words she thought he was too good to be true.

what does that line say?

at least she didnt fraud her pics, looks exactly the same in person

fake makeup has no effect on blubbered face so that's not an issue

u messed up by beingtoo aggro immediately tho but doubt this fat slob with no selfcontrol couldve been connived

View attachment 56558

how stupid can you be? like have you ever encountered literally tried to be nice and then end up rejecting you.

even in her own words she thought he was too good to be true.

what does that line say?
I wasn't saying go fuck her or anything but, more like a chris hansen type shit where you come and talk to them.

I wasn't saying go fuck her or anything but, more like a chris hansen type shit where you come and talk to them.
i have look at my past videos, i literally asked her why she wanted to talk to so badly and then she realized i was calling her on her bullshit

Good work lol

I dream of being this low inhib. But honestly your best vids are where the foids are sub-Stacey but still attractive.

exactly look at her arm fat in the tinder photos, i bet that bitch is sucking in her stomache

Yes boyo. Go for a Stacy next time though tbh

nah, stop being gullible most girls like this put on a front.

They can't tell the difference between derision and genuine kindness.

I saw the contempt she had for you in her eyes and narcissism.