Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Revolution Video Online Again !!!!!!

Gotta download it as soon as I can.

Just watched it cause of you. It was well put together and I'm subscribing

Did anyone download the original version before it got taken down?

this is just grifter handing out copium to his inkwell audience nobody cares about us, we are a small minority and nothing about that will change

Controlled Opposition.

this is just grifter handing out copium to his inkwell audience nobody cares about us, we are a small minority and nothing about that will change
There is a MASSIVE imbalance within the dating market.
Vast majority of men are being left out in the cold, while top tier men end up with Harems of women.
This won´t end well, they know the revolution is coming thats why they removed the video.

Dont be negative, and support your fellow brocels.
We will go down in history books as Heroes, for having the courage to stand up against this Satanic depopulation WEF agenda.
Victory will be on our side.
I Reckon the revolution will look like the BLM protests, but 100x worse our favor.
It will look like the movie ´The purge´

Not even. He is very explicitly hinting men are being unreasonable man-children with their 'incel' fits. Fuck men. They can't be helped.

Just saying a bunch of water stuff

He’s also a simp because he said women have it worse than men :feelskek:

Just saying a bunch of water stuff

He’s also a simp because he said women have it worse than men :feelskek:
Ok, fine.
But don´t dare to enlist in my Assault Platoon, when shit hits the fan and the revolution starts.
Try a Platoon from another incel Brigade