Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new catfish video uploaded!!! girl wants chads banana [NSFW]

"You wanna suck his pee pee, huh"
based

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: soon tbh

But based as fuck. Continue with the nice work

LMAO. You actually got her to suck a banana on camera for you.

:feelskek::feelskek:
Not gonna lie, pretty suifuel seeing she was willing to do that for Chad.

Do you have this bitch fb or smth?

Hahahahaha fucking banana bitch

You wanna suck his peepee huh?

U need to start a patreon so I can fund your meme kit :feelskek:

Good work

What a fat roastie

i suggested a gofund me no one wanted to donate.

Cus most incels are broke ass narcissists I'll send u $5 via venmo if u can do a JBW (below average including hieght) with an ethnic girl

You wanna suck his peepee huh?!? Huh?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cus most incels are broke ass narcissists I'll send u $5 via venmo if u can do a JBW (below average including hieght) with an ethnic girl
nah i wouldnt want to make this a money issue, gives me leeway what i want to do with my content. I want to make this stuff authentic as possible

Lmao, these are golden

nah i wouldnt want to make this a money issue, gives me leeway what i want to do with my content. I want to make this stuff authentic as possible

But my $5 can get u a bag of Doritos

Consider joining my EMPIRE to be SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER :cryfeels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good one, boyo.

Good one. This one was fucking funny!

Watching later

Post that video on her fb, show her family and friends what a whore she is

I like the concept as I always have, your low inhib is nice, but it’s your delivery. There’s a timidity there that distracts from what’s an otherwise good idea. I also think you could benefit from a Dateline NBC kind of intro.

JOIN MY INSTAGRAM EMPIREEE AND BEEE AN ENTREPRENEURR

JOIN MY INSTAGRAM EMPIREEE AND BEEE AN ENTREPRENEURR
Que

That banana scene made me cringe
glad she got what she deserved though

BASED AF

This is the best one I've seen.

KNOCK IT OFF, BITCH!

expected her to get angry a lot earlier. some don't know what to do and just walk away as fast as possible, the ones that stay and talk are the best. this is seriously funny stuff though.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Oh god thats one of the best ones, "what you wanted his peepee for?", never stop man this is fucking gold, and that video with the banana what a fucking bitch :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I love watching these whores get their day/week/month fucked up, they will be forever scarred from these encounters and be apprehensive about trying online dating in the future.

Still, The things these bitch's are willing to do for Chad is astounding. That banana is just a small sample of what they are willing to do for him, no other man would get that type of treatment.

That banana footage is hilarious. Did she make that just for your fake Chad?

Does anyone know of a repository of images featuring young girls eating bananas & Popsicles, and licking ice cream cones?

That banana footage is hilarious. Did she make that just for your fake Chad?

Does anyone know of a repository of images featuring young girls eating bananas & Popsicles, and licking ice cream cones?

yea, she thought chad was real so she did it.

tfw banana has more smv than all of us combined

tfw banana has more smv than all of combined
Brutal bananapill

But seriously, once again, legendary work, boyo @catfishman23