Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new catfish video uploaded!!! girl wants chads banana [NSFW]

yea, she thought chad was real so she did it.
That is so cool. I love it. Women will do just about anything for Chad.

You must be really good at talking to girls online. I wonder what else you could get them to do? Maybe you could blackmail them! ;-)

this is quality content, why doesn't he post this on youtube
cause they took down 2 channels. so i started to post on bitchute
That is so cool. I love it. Women will do just about anything for Chad.

You must be really good at talking to girls online. I wonder what else you could get them to do? Maybe you could blackmail them! ;-)
nah thats illegal, i try to stay away from that stuff.

its easy to persuade the girls, takes a little bit of text game

;)

cause they took down 2 channels. so i started to post on bitchute

nah thats illegal, i try to stay away from that stuff.

its easy to persuade the girls, takes a little bit of text game

;)

how many views did you get when you did this shit on youtube lmao

how many views did you get when you did this shit on youtube lmao
alot actually, there is one currently at 20,000 and another was at 75,000 before the 1st channel got took down

alot actually, there is one currently at 20,000 and another was at 75,000 before the 1st channel got took down

not surprised at all, people love this type of content. I actually sat down and watched the whole video, fucking hilarious dude

Haha:lul::lul::lul:
That poor banana had to feel so abused!

Absolute mad lad.

Unique method of statusmaxxing ngl

honest, you've been posting these so consistently its crazy. you outta get paid for this stuff..

I'd send 5-10$ via paypal no joke.

Make a compilation one of these days..

Damn that girl is a whore..

OP, upload these to youtube but try not to get ur channel deleted

you'll go viral bro

honest, you've been posting these so consistently its crazy. you outta get paid for this stuff..

I'd send 5-10$ via paypal no joke.

Make a compilation one of these days..

Damn that girl is a whore..
im willing and only to accept payment if its worth it, i honestly like doing these for free. I make my own money.

unless there is something of value then i would reconsider.
OP, upload these to youtube but try not to get ur channel deleted

you'll go viral bro

sorry i cant they will just take them down based on hate speech.

youtube is cucked like that.

has been uploaded to YT

all credit to this man

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xKA0wUtxF7tY/
oh yea if you guys wondering of the slap, basically i slapped her hand cause she was trying to go for my phone again

Holy shit catfishman that was awesome. Best one of your vids I've seen. Quick and to the point. Making her provide a video of her sucking a banana was awesome and adds to the humiliation for her. You should always try to get them to do that.

You are doing God's work. I wish we could clone you and make 100 of you in every city on earth just catfishing women 24/7 until these dating apps are completely useless for women and they all get catfished into oblivion.

I respect your work.

Holy shit catfishman that was awesome. Best one of your vids I've seen. Quick and to the point. Making her provide a video of her sucking a banana was awesome and adds to the humiliation for her. You should always try to get them to do that.

You are doing God's work. I wish we could clone you and make 100 of you in every city on earth just catfishing women 24/7 until these dating apps are completely useless for women and they all get catfished into oblivion.

I respect your work.
Agreed, Everest IQ

hahahah i have like tons of videos up on youtube its cool though i dont care, even i have a video on world star hip hop

Dude you found your calling in life.

Inb4 catfishman is world famous.

Tell me how to get low inhib, please

>hahahahhahahaha bisshhh hahahaha

:feelskek::feelskek:

i wouldnt call this my calling just spreading the truth about female nature.

Yeah exactly. That's what I mean. Give yourself more credit though. Most people can't do what you do and would never be able to. It takes a very unique combination of blackpill and low inhib to do what you're doing.

Like I said, I salute you for it man.

Yeah exactly. That's what I mean. Give yourself more credit though. Most people can't do what you do and would never be able to. It takes a very unique combination of blackpill and low inhib to do what you're doing.

Like I said, I salute you for it man.

idk most of you guys motivate me, which me feel like im accomplishing something.

idk most of you guys motivate me, which me feel like im accomplishing something.
You are, boyo, keep doing that :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Low inhib king right here ngl

Wouldn't you catch fishing girls in your area get you black listed among them and make you even more of a out cast if you were ever to lookMaxx?
why would it matter? i told you i gave up on females there is no point if i already done the looksmaxxing shit

Lol, you told her she sucked the banana good. What a stupid hypergamous bitch.
Screen Shot 2018 11 11 at 72204 PM

Damn, still awesome as hell.

Hopefully you end up single-handedly killing Tinder by making foids paranoid about getting catfished.

Also, I can do a Chris Hansen impression if you want To Catch a Predator intros for these videos.

Hopefully you end up single-handedly killing Tinder by making foids paranoid about getting catfished.

Also, I can do a Chris Hansen impression if you want To Catch a Predator intros for these videos.
lol serious?

AHAHAHAHHAHAh you shouldve gone into her car and made her get out then got out the other door

Finally, a new episode of my favorite anime

loool
I love how it just cuts to "I catfished you"

Last edited:
Please let me give you 20 bucks, catfishman. Your giggle as you run away saying 'You got catfished' gives me happiness.

Probably your best one yet lmao

Lowinhibgod23 delivers again.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: