Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill new catfish uploaded (gtfih)

I love that "I catchfished you~!" at the end.
A shame these women are all retarded though. They don't even try to seriously engage you. Are women even sapient?

I love that "I catchfished you~!" at the end.
A shame these women are all retarded though. They don't even try to seriously engage you. Are women even sapient?
im afraid not. their minds are only stuck on a few things.
1. their phones
2.their phones
3.their phones

Last edited:
giphy.gif
this reactiongif makes me roflmao every time i see it, especiall when people respond with it to posts i make. makes me lul and rofl.

tbh doe, u should change ur sig bc it is unIslamic pro stacy positivity rhetoric. we shant allow such.

JFL LOL

JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO. TOO FUNNY.

THAT FACE ON HER LOOK the the muh "WTF OHHW EMM JEE MISOGINEE"

LMAO

Fucking kek. Keep doing what you're doing, this is great.

What the fuck?? I wouldnt even touch this beast with a burning stick. How does she believe that she deserves a chad??? HOW??

You're a national treasure. I'm glad I'm here to witness this.

Shit this kind of stuff is hard to watch. Anyway there are better people I'd rather take down than gullible lonely fat girls.

I'm so beta that I came to feel sorry for the girl.

But I hope it continues with your channel hahahaha

Holy shit, it looks so different in the pictures on tinder and in person. Doesn't look like they were the one who was catfished. Coming from someone that purposely doesn't shower, that just proves that I'm doing nothing wrong. Chad can have poor hygiene and still get laid.

Lmao look at the difference between the pics with filters and real life. Literal fat pig. Thank you once again for this Lifefuel.

Shit this kind of stuff is hard to watch. Anyway there are better people I'd rather take down than gullible lonely fat girls.
Those rosties aren't lonely, they leave their looksmatches to rot and chase guys way out their league because they are entitled whores.

Love it - big thumbs up from me, sir.

MY MAN !!!!!!!!! doing gods work , u know what i like ? ur confidence is growing boyo. I like that confident I CATFISHED U SLUT at the end. let these hoes know whats up ! let these hoes know whats up ! let these hoes know whats up ! hear the beats, i hear the beats to this new song Let these hoes know what sup !!!!