Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New breaking bad seasons when?

Never. The actors are too old.

I need to rewatch breaking bad on a 4k tv

Err I don’t know how to tell you this but breaking bad ended nearly 10 years ago

I don’t get it, were you joking? :feelsjuice:
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

What do you mean? You told me this shit ended 10 years ago, as if i was born yesterday. I know that.
I dunno dude, I’ve seen some zoomers unironically ask for more seasons. I assumed you were the same.

I dunno dude, I’ve seen some zoomers unironically ask for more seasons. I assumed you were the same.
So? Is it Haram to ask for more seasons? You hear in the news all the time that the Regisseur is working on something, even though it’s probably BS

Who are you officer
The one you are stalking all the time, trying to make me do a thread about you, but you are too irrelevant, which is why I’m just gonna put you on ignore forever

The one you are stalking all the time, trying to make me do a thread about you, but you are too irrelevant, which is why I’m just gonna put you on ignore forever
Wait a sec, im not @kretschmer

Shit, am i too late?

Never. The actors are too old.
I swear both breaking bad and especially better call Saul are shows to make boomers feel good about themselves. 90% of the actors are all old, fat, and bald jfl. They really want us to believe all these old dudes can be total badasses. Also cringed how hard how they tried to make that blonde foid hot in BTS, she is a 50 year old roastie

Last edited:
Reviving it would certainly destroy it.

why did the mods let this this retard back in here?