Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New article, this time in Spanish, but it's pretty recent. One of the worst I've ever seen GTFIH

Attachments

• on spanish article.jpeg
    on spanish article.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
It's something like "we need an incel nation in which there are no foids" and this one (I think) means something like "and the few females that there are are sex slaves"
i think i remember that post now

I wasn't mention, 0/10, this whole article. Vete Al Infierno.

Är det svenska språk?
Jorska is more Danish than Swedish I believe.. the Danes were the ones that invaded England and Yorkshire was their Capital City which was originally called Jorvik.

''A few days ago I published this article: In the bowels of hate I, also available in this Twitter thread. In it he reviewed what the incel community is and the problem it entails. Due to its extension, I decided to divide it into parts. In this, which is also available on Twitter (Click here), we will meet the movement's dome as well as significant incels. Even the most anonymous Internet user is vulnerable.

Although the forum is made up of almost 10,000 members, a dome of 8 can be distinguished. An administrator (SergeantIncel) and seven moderators (Knajjd, Blickpall, mental_out, Ryo_Hazuki, Master, i_a_m_i, cocksucker). To them we must add several significant users, of which I highlight two, Insomniac and Blacktarpill. Today, here, we will meet some of them thanks to incursions made in the official forum, on satellite websites, on Twitter, Reddit, 4chan and different Internet spaces. Information obtained mainly through conversations between the users themselves in the official community forum:

SergeantIncel is the administrator of the forum, the one who created it, the one who gave life to the Incel community. Probably American. There is some idolatry for him, a user comes to refer to him as "our God." According to himself, at age 5 he lost his parents after a "strange event." He joined the army thinking that he would die within two months, although he eventually ended up as a sergeant. He later joined / r / incels in Reddit and, after thinking of committing suicide, created the forum that has become the community officer. He remains anonymous, nameless, faceless, but controls everything.

Knajjd is Turkish, in his real life his name is Ahmet Tayyip Rüzgar. According to him he is 14 years old, but in his own forum they do not believe it and they throw him an age around 20 years, which is more similar to his photo. In addition, his Steam account dates back more than 9 years. Its complex has to do with its height, which measures 157 cm. Within the community it causes a certain rejection and is questioned. According to some users, Knajjd has admitted and has once boasted of having raped a drunk girl, which for some users places him in the category of 'fakecel' (those who claim to be incel but are not). After this confession, some users denied that it was a violation.
[The translations of this article are automatic fudges from Google, but they are understood, which is the important thing.]

(Ahmet, 'Knajjd') (Translated excerpt from the forum)

(Ahmet, 'Knajjd')

Ryo_Hazuki is 32 years old and recently worked or worked in a hamburger shop. It is openly anti-feminist and some user treats it as an "incel legend." One of them comes to question him to be "blessed" with his response. However, he has also had accusations of 'fakecel' being a "pretty Asian boy." The one who accused him of it ended up banned from the forum.

(Ryo_Hazuki)

Master is co-owner of the forum and serves as its representative. It is the contact with the press. He is a 25-year-old African American boy. Justify the violent speeches that occur in the forum against women, Jews and the LGTBI collective. This moderator makes his conversations with journalists public in the forum. In one of those publications, a user replies that "not all heroes drive trucks," in reference to Alek Minassian's macho attack with a truck in Toronto a year earlier, which left 10 dead.

(Excerpt translated from the forum)

The rest of the forum moderators can say little. Nothing's Blickpall, it's like a ghost. mental_out names its user with the aim of leaving only those rejected in the forum for their physical appearance and not for their personality. Cocksucker is friends with Knajjd and i_a_m_i is another ghost.

Insomniac is the most active user in the forum, having spent more than 578 hours in it. He has a profile picture of the misogynist terrorist Elliot Rodger, which shows his admiration for him. Some users accuse Insomaniac of homosexual in derogatory terms, however, to prove it, they teach captures of a Tumblr account. However, this account really belongs to a 19 year old girl.

Blacktarpill occupies the third position among the most post in the forum, exceeding 20,000 posts in it. He is Turkish and his profile picture is a photo of Adam Lanza, author of the 2012 massacre of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA. 28 people died. Blacktarpill uses the term 'foid' in their conversations, which is used in the community with the aim of dehumanizing women.

It is worth highlighting a woman. There is no oppression without support among the oppressed. It does not belong to the incels or the forum, since women are totally excluded, but it supports the movement and is in.''

Some talk that a "foidlet genocide," that is, genocide against women, would be "beneficial to humanity."
:feelskek:
This user attacks women with obesity, where he points out that these women should be "beaten in the face."

I got snubbed again, oh well.

Insomniac is the most active user in the forum, having spent more than 578 hours in it. He has a profile picture of the misogynist terrorist Elliot Rodger, which shows his admiration for him. Some users accuse Insomaniac of homosexual in derogatory terms, however, to prove it, they teach captures of a Tumblr account. However, this account really belongs to a 19 year old girl.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back