Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New article, this time in Spanish, but it's pretty recent. One of the worst I've ever seen GTFIH

G

Guest2

Unknown
Unknown

"SergeantIncel is the administrator of the forum, the one who created it, the one who gave life to the Incel community. Probably American. There is some idolatry for him, a user comes to refer to him as "our God." According to himself, at age 5 he lost his parents after a "strange event." He joined the army thinking that he would die within two months, although he eventually ended up as a sergeant. He later joined / r / incels in Reddit and, after thinking of committing suicide, created the forum that has become the community officer. He remains anonymous, nameless, faceless, but controls everything."
Unknown
Unknown

Unknown

Knajjd is Turkish, in his real life his name is Ahmet Tayyip Rüzgar. According to him he is 14 years old, but in his own forum they do not believe it and they throw him an age around 20 years, which is more similar to his photo.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cocksucker is friends with Knajjd and i_a_m_i is another ghost.

Insomniac is the most active user in the forum, having spent more than 578 hours in it. He has a profile picture of the misogynist terrorist Elliot Rodger, which shows his admiration for him. Some users accuse Insomaniac of homosexual in derogatory terms, however, to prove it, they teach captures of a Tumblr account. However, this account really belongs to a 19 year old girl.

Blacktarpill occupies the third position among the most post in the forum, exceeding 20,000 posts in it. He is Turkish and his profile picture is a photo of Adam Lanza, author of the 2012 massacre of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA. 28 people died. Blacktarpill uses the term 'foid' in their conversations, which is used in the community with the aim of dehumanizing women.

"not all heroes drive trucks,"

Unknown
Unknown

BUT WAIT; THERE'S MORE

A bunch of users were mentioned so have a look

fuck I lold hard

Attachments

• unknown.gif
    unknown.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Spanish Jews. @MarriedAndLookin4Fun what do you think with my statement?

i was mentioned but even after translate i have no idea what that cuck says

i started laugh so hard and started coughing my grandma told me to shut up from first floor tbh

Insomniac is the most active user in the forum, having spent more than 578 hours in it. He has a profile picture of the misogynist terrorist Elliot Rodger, which shows his admiration for him. Some users accuse Insomaniac of homosexual in derogatory terms, however, to prove it, they teach captures of a Tumblr account. However, this account really belongs to a 19 year old girl.
That’s not true.

I’m actually a 18 year old girl.

Lold at the comment on the article

Anyone got a decent translation?

Anyone got a decent translation?
The Google translate was pretty accurate tbh I didn't see anything wrong with it. As for the posts I could use the context from the annotations and my limited knowledge of Spanish to translate them but I'm not going to do that because I don't care enough at all

"Without Censorship" yet he probably wants us deplatformed and without a voice :lul: :lul: :lul: .
10 seconds into the first of the article series and he calls all incels white heterosexual males when 46,9% of us are ethnic and he talks about "misogynistic terrorism".

Comedy gold, folks, I'll try to post and translate some other excerpts as a Spaincel.

Crazy shit, man.

1488 confirmed.

I wasn't mentioned. :(

This is still funny as fuck and delusional though.

Why was bunny chad not mentioned?

Spaniards are big time cucks. Country full of catholic & masonic faggots. Even a 50 year long dictatorship couldn't uncuck them.

Sociology student and still doesn't know the meaning of cuck. He thinks it means traitors instead of men with a cheating spouse. (Third article).
tenor.gif

Over for @Cuyen.

More silly stupid fuckery coming from the MSM. Why am I not surprised?

Legit article

I didn't even get mentioned ONCE despite being the most well known spanish incel along with @torujo this is BULLSHIT
Spanish Jews. @MarriedAndLookin4Fun what do you think with my statement?
I think all jews should be evaporated from the face of the earth with a satellite laser

"Ryo_Hazuki is 32 years old and recently worked or worked in a hamburger shop. It is openly anti-feminist and some user treats it as an "incel legend." One of them comes to question him to be "blessed" with his response. However, he has also had accusations of 'fakecel' being a "pretty Asian boy." The one who accused him of it ended up banned from the forum."

Something might be getting lost in translation but it seems they're implying I banned someone for calling me an "asian pretty boy".

The only user that said or even implied such was @iiiTeMpeR who did so very obviously in a joking manner, implying I was actually "Ryo Hazuki", the main character of Shenmue.

He even linked to an article about Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, somehow whoever wrote the article didn't make this connection or pick up on the (rather obvious) joke. And he was banned by another user for something unrelated. Either way, just another example of how SJWs take everything super literally. They don't grasp even entry level banter and basic sarcasm unless it's spelled out for them (ergo why redditors use "/s").

Who the fuck is Natty Kadifa?

lmao who the fuck wrote this, they must be scared of cuyen not to mention him

lmao who the fuck wrote this, they must be scared of cuyen not to mention him
They also didn't mention BrazilianSmegma, the master blackpill spreader.

So this are the kind of :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:that are waching the forum
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fukin lold hard at @Blacktarpill s part lel
i started laugh so hard and started coughing my grandma told me to shut up from first floor tbh

Now that was fucking funny to read :feelskek:

Is knajjd really 14??? He looks 13-15 lol

Oh my fucking god what is this :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jfl I'm still a nobody even on an incel forum

is it @Blacktarpill face on this avi :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:?

holy fuck i made it on there!!!
can someone translate what i said?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back