Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LOW EFFROT]Ryo Hazuki is a chang!

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
http://shenmue.wikia.com/wiki/Ryo_Hazuki

he is a pretty boy asian! our mod is a fakecel! its over

You've made the same thread before

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes on incel discussion and it was removed for being offtopic + a lot of newfags must no  :bigsmile:

Have you heard the remix ost of him from the game lisa

Ryo Hozaki is a confirmed incel

CoreyShenmue-750x422.jpg

Fakecel mods. =_= Well, at least it's better than a female mod, I guess. Looking at you, cuckedbraincels.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fakecel mods. =_= Well, at least it's better than a female mod, I guess. Looking at you, cuckedbraincels.

/u/Board_Gaming need to get gassed, if at least she didn't post on cucktears but she fucking does! just lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
/u/Board_Gaming need to get gassed, if at least she didn't post on cucktears but she fucking does! just lol

Jfl at the cucked head mod. Pretty sure he's a cucktear in disguise, there's no other way.

Low effort is a great way to describe my life.