Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nevergiveup believes his Becky Foid still loves him.

That girl is quite cute, which IMMEDIATELY says she's got an ulterior motive. Girls like her don't date guys like him without an agenda.

nevergiveup is literally a false god of the bluepill, built up to prompt up a narrative that doesn't exist. He is the Golden Cow of Anti-Inceldom and I can't wait to watch this shit blow up in their fucking faces when it turns out she is going home for some Chadriguez dick :feelskek:

Oh My god the woman who dumped me come back after My videos view goes up and My status come back.

She must love me Soo much, that she come back To me again:feels::feels::feels:.

I come To realisation, that even this kind of bluepiller incel are still our enemies, becauese they represent a view of just World fallacy that Will be use by crabhead normies To fuck with us incel and dillute THE blackpill.

Not only normies Will become more bluepilled But the redpill Will become stronger and the offydoofy theory Will become a dominos affect of all the cause I list thus dilluting the blackpill

She cites panic attacks.

I think thats interesting.

I remember some genius on here theorising that post partum depression was a symptom of having a betabuxxs child, because it doesnt have chad genes.

I think it is entirely possible that a similar case is happening with her, she is too far commited to this guy now and she can't just simply leave him without the eyes of the entire world being on her.
High IQ right here, foids tend to be more mentally ill but I never considered the fact that they are probably those commited to betabuxx's, especially knowing that they will not be able to hope on the cock carousel in a few more years.

Its even worse for her because she made a huge youtube deal and there is no backing out, if she leaves this false idol of bluepilldom she would be attacked even by bluepillers and blackpill them in the process.

We’ll be seeing him here in a few months.

the moment she leaves everyone will say "she didn't deserve you bro!!!!!1"

Put yourself in his situation.

What else is he supposed to do? He'll never get a girl as cute as Juli again, his channel is slowly fading.

Objectively, he can only ride this out and hope for the best.

High IQ right here, foids tend to be more mentally ill but I never considered the fact that they are probably those commited to betabuxx's, especially knowing that they will not be able to hope on the cock carousel in a few more years.

Its even worse for her because she made a huge youtube deal and there is no backing out, if she leaves this false idol of bluepilldom she would be attacked even by bluepillers and blackpill them in the process.
Did she ever mention she'd had a kid or tried for one previously?

He is actually based content creator. He is blackpilled asf, but still tries regardles. And so whatif she doesnt. At least he would had had some sort of relationship even if she would left him.

over for @IGiveUp

Did she ever mention she'd had a kid or tried for one previously?
I don't remember anyone mentioning it but I wouldn't be suprised, seeking out ugly betabuxxers is typical single mother behavior

She cites panic attacks.

I remember some genius on here theorising that post partum depression was a symptom of having a betabuxxs child, because it doesnt have chad genes.

I think it is entirely possible that a similar case is happening with her, she is too far commited to this guy now and she can't just simply leave him without the eyes of the entire world being on her.
she is pregnant?

She cites panic attacks.

Brutal Pill

but I never considered the fact that they are probably those commited to betabuxx's, especially knowing that they will not be able to hope on the cock carousel in a few more years.

yeah i think thats whats going on now, she realises that she is commited and there are consequences for uncommiting to this guy unlike a regular non famous betabuxx
she is pregnant?
No but I used post partum depression as an example that I think is potentially related to her "anxiety"

24 minutes, how bad is the cringe guys, am i gonna have to bleach my brain after watching it?

That girl is quite cute, which IMMEDIATELY says she's got an ulterior motive. Girls like her don't date guys like him without an agenda.
Yup, total clout chaser + gold digger.

Dude is ugly as fuck with a trucel 1 out of 10 face.

Thus from the fake and bbc theory otherwise known as face and lms he’s got the status part of the equation for the time being,

The moment he loses that she’s back to being a member of Chad’s harem.

What a fucking cuck hes so ugly too imagine thinking you can keep a foid 2 seconds with this subhumanity

I just watched it, she looks like a friggin model, she must be really good a faking it lol.

Yeah if she moves across to the other side of the world and tells you that she "needs to take a break". Just know she is riding every chads dick over there

If she has to go back to her home country for so long because "MUHH ANXIETY!!!!" and debt rapes you that bad? she never even liked you in the first place. :feelskek:

Tbh He is one of the most bluepilled, delusional betabuxes ive ever seen JFL, still getting cucked as we speak. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

His dick will be covered in chad’s slimy cum inside her GF’s rot hole imagine getting cucked that badly I would kms

This is a prime example of the timeless quote “never trust anything a woman says”

hes still too deluded to even see It.
I think he sees it, but he just wants to keep swallowing the blue pill and pretend nothing happened between his wife and the train of Chadrigos.

blue pill love is a blindfold

I just watched it, she looks like a friggin model, she must be really good a faking it lol.
what massive betabuxxing looks like (imagine paying her break in argentina LOL, railed by lionels over there)

she has no choice since nevergiveup is famemaxxed already.

Put yourself in his situation.

What else is he supposed to do? He'll never get a girl as cute as Juli again, his channel is slowly fading.

Objectively, he can only ride this out and hope for the best.
as soon as his fame is evaporated, we'll see the divorce.

nevergiveup is literally a false god of the bluepill, built up to prompt up a narrative that doesn't exist. He is the Golden Cow of Anti-Inceldom and I can't wait to watch this shit blow up in their fucking faces when it turns out she is going home for some Chadriguez dick :feelskek:
hes not even fit to be bluepill GOD LOL, hes 6'4 and white, literally proves blackpill (Heightpill) (JBW)

Well they're still married and she is staying with him it seems. He mogs us to hell even getting a woman in his life in some way regardless.

Well they're still married and she is staying with him it seems. He mogs us to hell even getting a woman in his life in some way regardless.
(hes a massive fucking betabux and he is getting cucked as we speak.)

Oh My god the woman who dumped me come back after My videos view goes up and My status come back.

She must love me Soo much, that she come back To me again:feels::feels::feels:.

I come To realisation, that even this kind of bluepiller incel are still our enemies, becauese they represent a view of just World fallacy that Will be use by crabhead normies To fuck with us incel and dillute THE blackpill.

Not only normies Will become more bluepilled But the redpill Will become stronger and the offydoofy theory Will become a dominos affect of all the cause I list thus dilluting the blackpill
and this guy is fucked the moment his youtube fame completely evaporates. (he already got cucked by rodrigos that pumped julia in argentina)

I'm sure it'll end in his tears at some point.
When it does he’ll probably just double down on his blue pilled delusions and blame himself for her leaving him to go be with Chad.

When it does he’ll probably just double down on his blue pilled delusions and blame himself for her leaving him to go be with Chad.
NGU is your average super bluepilled ugly guy. He hates this board and everyone here for not being positive!, even though we know deep down he can relate to us.

When Juli leaves, he'll probably be disappointed but gracefully accept that she's moved on for a video or two, then go back to coping about video games and get no views.

returned to swedistan after like 15 gorillion months in Argentina (Remember that country is a shithole because inflation) because she still has to leech off his betabux :feelskek: :feelskek: , and hes still too deluded to even see It.
she fucked thousands of sands for sure. abdullah open her pussy up in swedistan and in argentina she fucked a drug gang member

I pay tax for that chiquita banana whore, hell probably the cuckold too he looks like he's on disability, ain't life grand as a wagie.
he looks disabled. I dont understand how his body survivie until this day

Yeah if she moves across to the other side of the world and tells you that she "needs to take a break". Just know she is riding every chads dick over there
right. "A break" is a ride on chads cock. He should throw this slut out, break the contact and start drinking his alcohol. this would make him more happy

His dick will be covered in chad’s slimy cum inside her GF’s rot hole imagine getting cucked that badly I would kms
I bet he never fuck her. he can only lick chads sperm out :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back