Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never understood why niggers would say she’s gonna fuck the squad when I was younger

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
When Tyrone gets a helpless little bitch that wants to be with him he likes to pimp her out like a true nigger would

He values his squad more than the whore, so he makes sure she gives them what they need. She will pleasure his squad just in hopes of the alpha chimp loving her.

JFL it never began for incels :what::what:

Tyrone knows he needs to throw his niggas a bone so they don't have a beta uprising against him. Which is actually smart when you're thugmaxxing. Machiavelli says a prince should never interfere with his subjects' foids

Tyrone knows he needs to throw his niggas a bone so they don't have a beta uprising against him. Which is actually smart. Machiavelli says a prince should never interfere with his subjects' foids

So true. Wish I educated myself properly when I was 20 like you youngcel. I may read that for fun just to pass time :bigbrain:

I may read that for fun just to pass time :bigbrain:
it's not very long. like 40 pages. i use it in every interaction with people

Even better. I thought it was like a dictionary thick for some reason
the prince isn't. the prince is like TLDR machiavelli. the final boss of machiavelli discourses on livy is way longer.

Look at this cuck raising Tyrone's child LOL

View: https://i.imgur.com/n0ChJhn.jpg

file_791464.gif

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: How self-loathing do you have to be to take care of someone’s nigglet? I wouldn’t even want to touch a foid if I knew she was with a black man :feelspuke: all for some pussy :feelswhat:
best solution is to kys

When Tyrone gets a helpless little bitch that wants to be with him he likes to pimp her out like a true nigger would

He values his squad more than the whore, so he makes sure she gives them what they need. She will pleasure his squad just in hopes of the alpha chimp loving her.

JFL it never began for incels :what::what:
too bad kys.

look the guy with a 3 inch dick posted wojack guess he has a 3.001 inch dick now
muh dick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how does it feel being a primitive hominid?
do you know your daddy or is he always in prison?

Is a great deal. women should be open source.