Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never underestimate a subhuman's ability to cope and deny reality. Its how they function and live.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I see tons of janitors, laborers, ugly STEMcels, and other bottom feeder trash slaves just going about their day doing back-breaking work and living worthless and unrewarding lives filled with endless drudgery. Even when these subhumans come across rich privileged moggers they don't have any mental breakdowns or existential moments which make them question their lives; they just accept the inequalities of existence as they are and go about ignoring it. In other words, they are totally undisturbed and unprovoked by the injusticed and inequalities which the blackpill presents even when they barely have any outlets to cope with. This is how most people seem to function.

Now just imagine a world where we humans didn't accept such inequality! Imagine a world were we fought for biological equality and uniformity through eugenics! Entertaining that sort of imagination requires moral and intellectual courage which the aforementioend normie NPC subhumans lack.

The ability of some people to consider themselves merely temporarily embarrassed millionaires for whom things will somehow get better and the general lack of understanding of how little social mobility there is in the world are some of, if not the, most important pillars keeping society from collapsing under pure rage of the underprivileged.

The ability of some people to consider themselves merely temporarily embarrassed millionaires for whom things will somehow get better and the general lack of understanding of how little social mobility there is in the world are some of, if not the, most important pillars keeping society from collapsing under pure rage of the underprivileged.
Hope is just another lie told to us to keep us in check.

Without hope, the world would cease to exist.

Hope is like a fire- keep it at a distance & it warms you, but get to close & it burns you.

are some of, if not the, most important pillars keeping society from collapsing under pure rage of the underprivileged.
I don't understand how they don't rage and chimp out. It must be a total lack of self-awareness.

Hope is just another lie told to us to keep us in check.

Without hope, the world would cease to exist.

Hope is like a fire- keep it at a distance & it warms you, but get to close & it burns you.
tbh but what hope do jannies and poor fag laborers have? None! And yet they persevere daily. Total bullshit!

Yeah I don't know how they don't have mental breakdowns. I've had a couple in my life when things have gotten too much. Although they do have the muh "midlife crisis" which is just the realization that it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back