Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never try to network with Normies.

this. only talk to them in professional settings. thankfully my industry is mostly incels or currycels so not problem
Normies are typically not worth talking too if you can’t fit in.

I've been there. If you're non GL and non NT, socializing with normies is doomed for failure. What's even more frustrating is that they'll be subtle and passive aggressive about it, so when you call them on it, they gaslight you.

Normies and foids prove time and time again to be the worst human beings alive. It IS other people's fault. We never did anything to deserve being treated like shit all of our lives. Gaslighters can get ERed and burn in hell.
in all my experience with normies I have learned a few things.

You see, you are not supposed to be all nice and good. If they start insulting you need to put them in their place. You are 6'5 jfl. Use that to intimidate them. Walk over them. Make jokes about them. Subtley Insult them back. They will love you for it. Normies are masochists. They don't understand kindness. You be good to them and they will walk all over you. You shit on them and they will respect and sometimes even worship you.

Don't take shit from people.
I've been there. If you're non GL and non NT, socializing with normies is doomed for failure. What's even more frustrating is that they'll be subtle and passive aggressive about it, so when you call them on it, they gaslight you.

Last edited:
You should just insult them first, don't wait for them to throw the first punch, do it yourself. Don't go in heavy, just a small insult should do the trick. When they reply, just say "ooh, I've rattled you huh" and just laugh. Every time you insult them you need to smile/laugh too btw, since it shows you're not taking it too seirously and their insults aren't affecting you
At this point you really do have to immediately be on the offensive with Normies. It's sad because only Normies do this. Incels don't and chads don't. Only insecure pathetic Normies.
Youre spot on about the gaslighting.
Typical narcissistic normgroid. He cannot even be graced with the term sociopath because he is such an effeminate and pretentious coward.

JFL at the retarded femoid getting turned on by his status signalling. I wouldn't expect anything more of a foid ape, who shares the same narcissistic features as the normgroid, after all.
I was legit astounded at seeing just how she was enamoured by his narcissicistic bragging. She was not only cool with it she seemed to like hearing about it. He would brag about shit out of no where with no context like m-muh slut hit me up! or m-muh gf! His girlfriend was ugly as fuck I don't even know what the hell this dude is trying to brag about. Yet he did and the foid loved it. Guarantee he was making half the shit up because he was a low tier normie with an ugly gf, he's not getting good lays and yet he just kept bragging and the foid ate it all up.

Frustrating, dealing with normies. Foids don't have souls but Normies, always frustrating. He used the typical normie coward tactic of a passive fast insult then the classic "haha just kidding" after so he could try to gaslight about it.

The dude kept staring at himself in the mirror too when there was one. What a fucking joke. Ugly skinnyfat normie kept miring himself as if he is a model

Last edited:
The kind where I mention say my sister being at ivy league for medicine and his first reaction is "is she hot"?
I would have sucker punched that phaggot so hard in his face and kicked his head whilst hes on the ground if he said that shit to me, despite that I hate my sisters guts for being a privileged little ho. You shouldn't allow people degrade you or your family's name.

tried sending a message but private profile so lol too cool for me.

Did you really try to rope? If so, come on man. Don't. Normies WANT you to. Don't give in. That is all that keeps me going. Some days I want to rope. But I think wow, do I really deserve to die ? Nope. Normies want me to but that anger keeps me going. I don't rope on those days out of sheer anger at them. And you should too. Incels and weirdos shouldn't rope because that's cucked. Stay alive to spite the NPCs if nothing else.
Way back long ago i came to a similar of decision.
tried sending a message but private profile so lol too cool for me.

Did you really try to rope? If so, come on man. Don't. Normies WANT you to. Don't give in. That is all that keeps me going. Some days I want to rope. But I think wow, do I really deserve to die ? Nope. Normies want me to but that anger keeps me going. I don't rope on those days out of sheer anger at them. And you should too. Incels and weirdos shouldn't rope because that's cucked. Stay alive to spite the NPCs if nothing else.
Way back long ago i came to a similar of decision.

Today I tried. Yet again. With a low tier normie bootlicker in the coast guard.

10 minutes in of neutral talk, he thinks it's okay to already insult me. Calls me "weird". Even though until now I am trying to he as nice, polite, respectful and Not as possible as normies say you should be. The foid in the group laughs. I already know I'm in a losing position here with the NT normie battle.

Then later on the insults just get worse. As they're happening in my mind I just think "yet again. It's happening again. Just let every other time you tried to integrate into society".

He starts vaping and playing among us in between passive insults to me. The kind where I mention say my sister being at ivy league for medicine and his first reaction is "is she hot"? And at this point I know what is going on, that this piece of garbage NT thinks he is better than me and it's ok to insult me. So I tell him to go fuck himself without smiling so he knows. At this point I have been here a MiLLLION times. I know where this is going. I try to be as AGRESSIVE as I CAN because I know I'm dealing with a soulless npc APE trying to get status over me.

The best part is. After all this. The foid in the group rewards this. Insulting me for no reason. She straight up asks what his lay count is. He lies and boosts the number as all Normies do. She then asks for his Instagram and snapchat. Before this all he did was brag about made up stories OUT OF NOWHERE, no context, about how foids love him so much blablabla, and insult me passively for no reason. The way Normies do it, the "insult you then say haha just kidding" thing.

I'm extremely drunk rn so I will admit it by this point all I wanted to was bash his head into the wall. I was just reenacting the scene from the 2018 myers movie where he bashes the journalists head into the wall in the restroom over and over. That scene played over and over in my head and I larped I was doing it to him over and over. I used to do that in HS but I can't anymore or I'll go to jail Even though I'm stronger and heavier than him all he did was NT mog me and insult me to no end and then the foid rewarding him for that was the cherry on top of the blackpill. He even tried to degrade me by downplaying my weight and strength in unrelated questions around the foid.

im again really drunk and I doubt anyone will read my blog post. But in that moment all I felt was intense rage and all I wanted to do was reenact a Michael myers or jason scene there because all he did was insult my entire existence while being rewarded for it. I'm sure I'll cringe at this while sober but cia that's how I feel sorry no homo. Because h personifies life among Normies itself. You will NEVER fit in if you're ugly and weird. They are ANIMALS. They are NOT human.

Do not ever try to play ball with normies. Even low tier ones. They'll step all over you just to feel better AND THEN SOCIETY WILL REWARD THEM FOR IT.

@Gymcelled
Most bullying is passive aggressive by flustered normies that act like they are the ones that should be irritated even though they are bullying you.

I would have sucker punched that phaggot so hard in his face and kicked his head whilst hes on the ground if he said that shit to me, despite that I hate my sisters guts for being a privileged little ho. You shouldn't allow people degrade you or your family's name.
When i told the other guy I wasn't liking this dude he just says "bro chill he's just joking haha" and tried to make me the bad guy

The difference between genuine banter and flat out thinly veiled insults are obvious and I am familiar with both by now

Do not ever try to play ball with normies. Even low tier ones. They'll step all over you just to feel better AND THEN SOCIETY WILL REWARD THEM FOR IT.

L0L. Calling me a pussy when I straight up knew what was happening right away and started insulting back the second I detected it.

Problem is, I am not NT and I'm ugly so I was doomed from the start probably

I can't bash his head in to solve this problem like I did in high school so nowadays I really don't have many options
This is the angle
If you are superior physically

You lampoon the living crap out of him
You goad him into a fight
Self defence is allowed, you get the pricks to swing first, then you leather the prick and embarrass him in front of everyone

talking with normies as an incel is pointless.they don't want you there and they make it pretty fucking clear they don't.There might be some normal people who accepts us(mostly priests and one or two people who want to follow god),but most normies,chads and the like want you dead.the goverment only keeps you alive so you can be a good little slave for massive corporations to keep pumping out money.As soon as the big corps get machines to do the job we will be the first ones to be lined up to die.

only interact with blackpiled incels or incels who are on their way to be blackpilled.Normies want you dead.Even if you are a good samaritan the fact that you breathe makes them more uncomfortable then any invention or help you could ever give.Support your incel brother,for we are dead to the rest of society.To help those in need is good,but when those in need reject your help then as a human(a limited being who can only do so much) all you can do is shake the dirt from your feet and leave.There are other people who need your help and company,so stop wasting your precious time with normies.

Today I tried. Yet again. With a low tier normie bootlicker in the coast guard.

10 minutes in of neutral talk, he thinks it's okay to already insult me. Calls me "weird". Even though until now I am trying to he as nice, polite, respectful and Not as possible as normies say you should be. The foid in the group laughs. I already know I'm in a losing position here with the NT normie battle.

Then later on the insults just get worse. As they're happening in my mind I just think "yet again. It's happening again. Just let every other time you tried to integrate into society".

He starts vaping and playing among us in between passive insults to me. The kind where I mention say my sister being at ivy league for medicine and his first reaction is "is she hot"? And at this point I know what is going on, that this piece of garbage NT thinks he is better than me and it's ok to insult me. So I tell him to go fuck himself without smiling so he knows. At this point I have been here a MiLLLION times. I know where this is going. I try to be as AGRESSIVE as I CAN because I know I'm dealing with a soulless npc APE trying to get status over me.

The best part is. After all this. The foid in the group rewards this. Insulting me for no reason. She straight up asks what his lay count is. He lies and boosts the number as all Normies do. She then asks for his Instagram and snapchat. Before this all he did was brag about made up stories OUT OF NOWHERE, no context, about how foids love him so much blablabla, and insult me passively for no reason. The way Normies do it, the "insult you then say haha just kidding" thing.

I'm extremely drunk rn so I will admit it by this point all I wanted to was bash his head into the wall. I was just reenacting the scene from the 2018 myers movie where he bashes the journalists head into the wall in the restroom over and over. That scene played over and over in my head and I larped I was doing it to him over and over. I used to do that in HS but I can't anymore or I'll go to jail Even though I'm stronger and heavier than him all he did was NT mog me and insult me to no end and then the foid rewarding him for that was the cherry on top of the blackpill. He even tried to degrade me by downplaying my weight and strength in unrelated questions around the foid.

@Gymcelled
Out of curiosity was the normie that insulted you white and the muslim foid brown? Because if so this could also be another example of jbw because normie tier and above looking white guys can have success with foids by acting like the stereotypical alpha male bully.

At the beach right? There's a pier yes? Should of suggested hanging around there & when an opportunity arose smash him up under there if you're legit strong.

Look for him to be separated from witnesses.
Experts estimate that, based on UCR data, our nation currently has 250,000 unsolved murders, a number that increases by about 6,000 each year (google unsolved murders USA)

Wasn't planning to

Out of curiosity was the normie that insulted you white and the muslim foid brown? Because if so this could also be another example of jbw because normie tier and above looking white guys can have success with foids by acting like the stereotypical alpha male bully.
Yup

I'm also white though

describes my entire highschool experience. if a normie ever wants to hang out with you (an incel) its always just to brag or use u as a punching bag / emotional shoulder, no one wants an incel around unless they want to feel better about themselves.

View attachment 358237
Holy shit
Did you put a camera on my brain ?
How do you know exactly what happened to me

i really want to punch normalfags so bad sometimes till they bleed, only way they learn their lesson. I regret not fighting back some normie bullies from school that mocked me and made fun of me. I just feared that when I did that, more people would even hate me and I could potentially get expelled from school. its me vs the rest of the world, it always was and always will be.

Should have put yourself in a self-defense stance, spit him in the face, and then start beating the shit out of him once he tries to throw a punch. Although sometimes a spit in the face is enough, normies are fucking pussies.

Last edited: