Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never try to impress or win over anyone, unless you get something from it

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
They will use you as entertainment and exploit you for attention + resources. Never jestermaxx for anyone, many gynocentric black pillers forget this too. Unless you get something from it, never even impress them, ignore them and treat them all with contempt.

Yeah.

Well, for the most part, no one cares (unless if it personally effects them) and most people are self-interested.

They will use you as entertainment and exploit you for attention + resources. Never jestermaxx for anyone, many gynocentric black pillers forget this too. Unless you get something from it, never even impress them, ignore them and treat them all with contempt.
based

Unless you get something from it, never even impress them, ignore them and treat them all with contempt.

True. I have been exploited by normies before such that they gave me nothing in return. They left when they got what they came for.

True. I have been exploited by normies before such that they gave me nothing in return. They left when they got what they came for.
Best to become a snake to survive around snakes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back