Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never Trust Face Rating Services!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

They rate subhumans as 5/10 and normies chads and chadlites: they only care about the money and keeping you bluepilled so you are happy about your results. :feelskek:

People who pay for face-ratings are pretty stupid to begin with.

The only face rating you need is your everyday life and how foids treat you +tinder :feelsrope:

You need to be literally retarded to pay for a face rating. Anyone who knows what facial features and skull shape they have can determine their accurate rating in a few seconds.

That rice has worse asymmetry than me :shock: didn't know that was possible :shock::shock:

Guy in the thumbnail mogs me tbh :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Wheat Waffles himself said the most trustworthy face rating you can get is interacting with toilets.

My guess is that he knows that YouTube isn't a good model for a Blackpill channel and that he needs the money so he can make his quality videos full time. But his face ratings also gives him data which he analyses.

Almost all Blackpill channels do this nowadays, Tails, Dr. MGTOW, Etc. I still agree with what Wheat Waffles started this video with:

View: https://youtu.be/azBEWpbtlxM

Screenshot 20220814 112837

He literally says that you don't even need to watch his videos, just see how toilets treat you and you get your free face rating. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220814 113014

Free face ratings in 5 seconds, just go out and make eye contact. No payments required. He literally says this in his videos.

Wheat Waffles is not a scammer, he's one of the best Blackpill content creators on YouTube. That Guy Pete everyone should introduce to gatherings introduced me to his content (someone I found through Thinking Ape), his videos are superb and he specifically says that face ratings are free using this one simple trick.

Even people more Blackpilled than this forum like Tails advertise their face rating services, it's just a way to make money. It's essentially just validation and all these services offer looksmaxxing tips. But also they offer free general looksmaxxing tips in all their videos.

We shouldn't shame them for wanting to have a financially viable business. At least they're not PUA scammers.

View: https://youtu.be/pgBY3LVBjXw