Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never tell anyone about a girl that you like.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
All my life if anyone found out I liked a girl it would always get revealed to everyone in my classes, and it would be embarrassing and humiliating getting put down by the girl, and everyone laughing at the thought of a subhuman being with that girl.
No one can be trusted to keep that secret, not even your closest friends.
Us ugly men are forced to hide our attraction and affection of woman or else we will face negative consequences.

When you're an ugly subhuman, merely finding a girl attractive is considered an offense. You are expected to know your place as an inferior being.

Crustaciouse said:
All my life if anyone found out I liked a girl it would always get revealed to everyone in my classes, and it would be embarrassing and humiliating getting put down by the girl, and everyone laughing at the thought of a subhuman being with that girl.
No one can be trusted to keep that secret, not even your closest friends.
Us ugly men are forced to hide our attraction and affection of woman or else we will face negative consequences.

You speak the truth man.

the very act of existing as a sexual being while ugly is a capital offence under this gynocentric society.

mikepence said:
the very act of existing as a sexual being while ugly is a capital offence under this gynocentric society.

This is proven by places like cucktears, they are angry that we aren't complacent with our loneliness.

this usually happened in high school to ugly subhumans, its not so bad after highschool/ college because word doesnt spread around as much and there is less people around to gossip too ( not denying it doesnt happen tho, because it does)

This is something to never share with anyone, unless you don't care about negative attention.

You should not be ashamed by your feelings. If you like this girl tell it to her and take her reaction like a man.

Akarin said:
You should not be ashamed by your feelings. If you like this girl tell it to her and take her reaction like a man.

"Like a man" No, not like a man. Like an ugly man. Chads rarely ever have to face this problem.

Akarin said:

Even when I do ask a girl out I get rejected anyway, so what's the point?

Kointo said:
"Like a man" No, not like a man. Like an ugly man. Chads rarely ever have to face this problem.

Exactly, whats the point of more embarrassment.

Akarin said:
don

DO NOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT LISTEN TO THIS.

TRUST ME I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE

The point of this is to move on. Rejection might be hard to take but in long run it's a relief in comparision to keeping your feelings for yourself. Caring about what others say while being an incel is stupid, even going outside is embarassing with ugly face so just do whatever you want.

Fucking truth. When I liked a girl in 3rd grade my MOM made fun of me and teased me. Thanks, I needed extra help with my anxiety.

I only did this once, in middle school. Never again.