Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Never start with the blackpill. The normie gets all fuzzy and can't feel the next redpill.

Peel the skin slowly and apply acid into the wounds; you must savor every redpill and make it count.

i love blackpilling normies, especially those that are always in denial, and those virgins especially :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i love blackpilling normies, especially those that are always in denial, and those virgins especially :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Best activity since the invention of video games

Best activity since the invention of video games
yo ik this is offtopic but i am also on a nofap journey i think i am on day 2 now do u think its worth it to continue

yo ik this is offtopic but i am also on a nofap journey i think i am on day 2 now do u think its worth it to continue
Yes it's worth it, I'm in day 8 today yay

Yes it's worth it, I'm in day 8 today yay
oh congraats dude i was on day 8 weeks ago and relapsed and the max i went is 13 days but man i felt so good ngl

oh congraats dude i was on day 8 weeks ago and relapsed and the max i went is 13 days but man i felt so good ngl
GG bro keep it up