Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never Show Weakness In Front of A Woman

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Doesn't matter if you are planning to attract her or not, doesn't matter if she's a medical worker or in some caring profession, doesn't matter if you think she's close to you and confide in her . Same applies if you ever ascend or get a gf, she will absolutely leave you but not before cucking you with some dark triad fuckboy and when it comes to male normies, they will undermine you at every turn. Only place you can talk about your weakness and insecurities is online anonymously.

My weakness is evident on my face.

The best we can do is to not acknowledged their existence, just like they wouldn't acknowledged ours.

Chad can show weakness and he will have a thousand holes wanting to be his mommy in the next 5 minutes.

Chad can show weakness and he will have a thousand holes wanting to be his mommy in the next 5 minutes.
Cope, even chad will be dumped for not being alpha enough. He will quickly find another hole to fuck though.

There is no reason for sub-8 men to associate in any way with foids. They should be avoided at all costs

makes no difference how you act
ugly face = weakness

Makes sense ngl

Doesn't matter if you are planning to attract her or not, doesn't matter if she's a medical worker or in some caring profession, doesn't matter if you think she's close to you and confide in her . Same applies if you ever ascend or get a gf, she will absolutely leave you but not before cucking you with some dark triad fuckboy and when it comes to male normies, they will undermine you at every turn. Only place you can talk about your weakness and insecurities is online anonymously.
You shouldn't show weakness unless it's anon online or with your close friends. Nobody else.
I learned the hard way.
But
My weakness is evident on my face.

Tell a foid about your weakness and the next time she decides you've pissed her off everyone will know just what a loser you are.

This is kind of cope because even if I did all the PUA tactics and faked chadness every woman would still reject me, but I can tell one foid I was close with looks down on me and probably hates me because I confided my insecurities and emotions with her

This is kind of cope because even if I did all the PUA tactics and faked chadness every woman would still reject me, but I can tell one foid I was close with looks down on me and probably hates me because I confided my insecurities and emotions with her
Nowhere did I say you'd get women by not showing weakness, just that you won't be bullied or mocked as much. Even chad can't afford to show weakness to women.

In my bluepill days I found this out myself. I had read somewhere that women liked sensitive men. When a foid I was trying to ascend with told me about her last boyfriend being abusive, I decided it was time to shine. I induced crocodile tears in myself, pretending to care about her frankly milquetoast break up story. She then started laughing and teased me for “crying”. Wasn’t really mad because I didn’t actually give a shit and was just faking it but it did teach me a valuable lesson.

I absolutely agree. This is why I have always been quiet around females.

this should be a "don't touch the burning stove" thing at this point.