Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Never seen or heard of a single foid empathetic to incels

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Not sure why but that just seems pretty amazing to me. There are all sorts of guys out there from chads to mid tier men who have expressed a genuine empathy for incels. Their advice is always blue pilled nonsense but at the very least I could see what seems like a sort of concern for the plight of other men. I've never seen anywhere near as such from a single foid. Any time one of them becomes conscious of our experience their reaction is either disgust or amused indifference. It just feels like there is something deficient in a womans brain that makes her incapable of empathizing with any man of lower socio-economic status than she. It's gross and makes me hate them.

Dont give them respect. they hate men and control the world. Hate those disgusting creatures

I remember one foid covered in tattoos that used to make videos that were
Probably just for attention but still

They know they have power over us as long as the simps let them:feelswhat: it’s their false power trip

They are evil they have no soul

Well there's this one foid

However she is only empathy towards high IQ cels, perhaps if we could as a society somehow make nerds as cool as musicians and actors a chunk of our community could actually ascend

This is a good point, its hard to show empathy and compasion to a creature who have not only shown you none, but uses your life suffering as a way to insult, disrespect and shame Incels

Not sure why but that just seems pretty amazing to me. There are all sorts of guys out there from chads to mid tier men who have expressed a genuine empathy for incels. Their advice is always blue pilled nonsense but at the very least I could see what seems like a sort of concern for the plight of other men. I've never seen anywhere near as such from a single foid. Any time one of them becomes conscious of our experience their reaction is either disgust or amused indifference. It just feels like there is something deficient in a womans brain that makes her incapable of empathizing with any man of lower socio-economic status than she. It's gross and makes me hate them

yeah Ive talked to a 3/10 femoid friend of mine about the whole blackpill and incel ideology hoping she would understand because clearly shes ugly so me being dumb thinking she would understand nope she just said Im delusional and ignorant what a fucking bitch she is thats why I never talk to normies and especially femoids about blackpill and incel ideology anymore their brain is too fucking stupid to understand it

perhaps if we could as a society somehow make nerds as cool as musicians and actors a chunk of our community could actually ascend
The (((elites))) can make introverts have high status in society if they want just like they did today with Niggers and Faggots.Everything depends on (((them)))

Women are incapable of empathy. It's why whenever women are trashed you'll have a million guys defending her (although it's probably just due to attraction) and when men are trashed 0 women step in to say anything.

Blackpill exposes female nature and that is threatening to their image, hence their knee-jerk reactions towards us