Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER PITY A FOID WHO GETS BULLIED!

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I’ll never forget the one mistake i made.. Pitying a emo foid. In junior year she would always get bullied and called ugly by chadlets,normies and beckie’s. I got picked on by these same people too but they mostly said it behind my back outloud. i dealt with similar shit like her so i decided to sit with her and her tranny friend (who cried like a bitch in one of my classes due to bullying) in senior year when we had a same class again.

I sat with them simply cuz i pitied them and thought we could share the same experience. The next day i hear her saying “ughhh ugly dumbass is here”. She’s so fucking delusional. She doesn’t realize chad don’t wanna sit with he and is just mad that chad didn’t sit with her. I remember she tried to help out the guys who bullied her and they told her “no fucking shit sherlock” and she just gave them a awkward smile of embarrassment.

anyways she later told the other below average normies at my table that everyone has a crush on her which is bullshit. Idk why she hated me sitting with her. She has a friend who is a guy whose a incel in denial (i’m friends with that guy) and he gets mistreated alot too. I tried to blackpill him but he isn’t interested in it. He is also a bit delusional

tldr: emo foid who got bullied by chads and stacie’s in my junior year, got mad at me for sitting next to her in my senior year cuz she wanted a chad to be with her but it’s clear chad doesn’t want her

Last edited:
nevER evER care about a foid suffering

Bet she loves getting bullied by chad. These beckies try too hard smh.

Bet she loves getting bullied by chad. These beckies try too hard smh.
it probably turns her on when getting bullied by chad. She probably jacks off to the moment when she gets home. Also by beckie’s do you mean the beckie’s who bullied her or her?

it probably turns her on when getting bullied by chad. She probably jacks off to the moment when she gets home. Also by beckie’s do you mean the beckie’s who bullied her or her?
Talking about the emo foid. Bitch probably gets wet after getting bullied lol.

If you believe in equality you let them fight their own battles.

I’ll never forget the one mistake i made.. Pitying a emo foid. In junior year she would always get bullied and called ugly by chadlets,normies and beckie’s. I got picked on by these same people too but they mostly said it behind my back outloud. i dealt with similar shit like her so i decided to sit with her and her tranny friend (who cried like a bitch in one of my classes due to bullying) in senior year when we had a same class again.

I sat with them simply cuz i pitied them and thought we could share the same experience. The next day i hear her saying “ughhh ugly dumbass is here”. She’s so fucking delusional. She doesn’t realize chad don’t wanna sit with he and is just mad that chad didn’t sit with her. I remember she tried to help out the guys who bullied her and they told her “no fucking shit sherlock” and she just gave them a awkward smile of embarrassment.

anyways she later told the other below average normies at my table that everyone has a crush on her which is bullshit. Idk why she hated me sitting with her. She has a friend who is a guy whose a incel in denial (i’m friends with that guy) and he gets mistreated alot too. I tried to blackpill him but he isn’t interested in it. He is also a bit delusional

tldr: emo foid who got bullied by chads and stacie’s in my junior year, got mad at me for sitting next to her in my senior year cuz she wanted a chad to be with her but it’s clear chad doesn’t want her
nigga you shat in the venus fly trap
she was larping as victim
so chad coddles her

This is stupid High School little kid shit for teenagers and I'm a grown ass adult so I normally wouldn't care but I think you are hitting the nail on the head when you realize that helping women in any way is a waste of time and can be very dangerous for your psychological and Financial Health

who would bully a foid?? That doesn't even make sense this isnt 1990 when being a mean girl to other girls was cool

who would bully a foid?? That doesn't even make sense this isnt 1990 when being a mean girl to other girls was cool
Unfuckable foids are useless

I'd never cared about foids suffering and struggling. I'd rather let them died.

I distinctly remember back in middle school, I was sitting at my desk, and I could see outside on the hallway, that one of my classmates, who was a jestermaxxer, was getting in a foid's face, trying to scare her. I remember feeling bad for her and empathizing with her because I knew how awful it was to get bullied.

And later that day, I came across that same foid in the hallway who was walking in opposite direction and she was also with another foid friend. And I thought ''oh, this is that bullied foid, that must have sucked for her''. I shit you not, as I approached them, that scum foid glances at me, then starts whispering to other foid, and both start laughing at me. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. THAT VILE FUCKING FOID WITH 0 SELFAWARENESS BULLIED TOO. IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT FOR HER TO MOCK A SUBHUMAN BOY THAN TO REALIZE BULLYING IS BAD.

ABSOLUTELY NEVEER PITY A FOID WHO GETS BULLIED. THEY WOULD NEVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. THEY WOULD NEVER EMPATHIZE WITH YOU, FEEL BAD FOR YOU, DEFEND YOU. ALL FOIDS, OF ALL AGES, FUCKING HATE UGLY SUBHUMAN BOYS AND MEN. THEY FUCKING HATE US. THEY WANT TO MOCK US TO FEEL BETTER. THEY HAVE NO USE FOR US, THEY WANT US FUCKING DEAD.

I FELT BAD FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE FOID FOR GETTING BULLIED. AND SHE BULLIED ME IN RETURN. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MONSTERS FOIDS ARE. NEVER EVER FEEL BAD FOR THEM. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER

She is a Chadsexual cunt hope she suffers more

foid “loser” vs real loser.
Foid “losers” lifemog chad yet still complain

That's betrayal in my opinion, you technically did the right thing to feel sorry for people who are suffering and probs to you for trying to help her, however what a back stabber she was, I just hate how unappreciated people can be I'm sorry that you got betrayed like that, I'm an empathic person myself so most of the time I feel sorry for people's suffering but she was just a picky retard for treating you like shit when all you wanted to do was help her, if I was her I would've told you thank you for helping me but instead she treated you like if you were the bad guy

Lol! Yep, I never attempted to conversate with them as I was aware already they’d reject me but even foid women STILL will only be kind and open with Chad. The cruel cunts.

Dnr but a foid being bullied isn't remotely the same as a guy being bullied. Foids getting bullied just means Stacies picked on them a few times, but most of the time, those foids are either alone or hang out with other loser foids and fantasize about Chad together. They don't get relentlessly bullied like incels do.

it was long ago I got revenge on her by posting her face multiple times on a hate page i made and spread rumors too

If she's bullied despite soyciety approving basically everything foids do, she clearly was a huge slut

I hope she gets bullied harder next time, all the way to suicide.

It´s her animalistic primal instinct to be dominated, by her Chad mate

Separated many times.

U should begin bullying her

Foids bully each other to suicide too or make x's life a misery.

Woman dont appreciate Shit , they are Backwards by Design

Atleast you should know better , hy now :feelskek:

Ragefuel. Take the bitch into a dark alley, and [redacted] her.