Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cuck trait: you help foids

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
If you help any foid in any kind of form, you're a CUCK and SIMP
She will not return the favor and you will never get anything out of being nice.
She will choose the bad guy chad who beats her over you any time.
If you wanna save time, money and nerves DO NOT help a foid EVER even if its the smallest thing in the world

i was walking down the hallway last time at my college and this fucking 5'2 latina whore with shit ton of FAKEUP thought i would make way for her since she was a FEMALE so i didnt and i bumped into her and she fell and i just walked away :lul:

i was walking down the hallway last time at my college and this fucking 5'2 latina whore with shit ton of FAKEUP thought i would make way for her since she was a FEMALE so i didnt and i bumped into her and she fell and i just walked away :lul:
Very based brocel keep up the good work

lol

She will not return the favor and you will never get anything out of being nice.
If you wanna save time, money and nerves DO NOT help a foid EVER even if its the smallest thing in the world
Facts, I ain't helping no roastie cunt when they never did anything for me and treated me like shit all my life.

That is trve helping foids is a cuck move tbh. If i ever see a foid asking for help in anything ill just ignore tbh

Facts i`d never help a foid

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

some foid and this trucel were taking a test in biology class one day and for some reason our teacher left the room and stayed gone. I was already done my test so both of them started asking me questions and I figured it would be weird to only help the trucel nigga and not also answer the sluts questions (big mistake, one ill never make again) so i helped them

I give them both a few wrong answers on purpose because I don't want to get in trouble for plagiarism and also because they should have studied for the test anyways and they should have to pay at least some small price

after the foid comes up to me and asks me for my snapchat. When i ask why, she says she needs help with a presentation LMFAO

I tell her im not gonna help with that and shes visibly upset and angry

how the fuck can you be angry at me for not helping you for free when I literally just did you a favour five minutes ago

decided from that moment id never give a foid help ever again and ive stuck to that promise for 2 years straight now

some foid and this trucel were taking a test in biology class one day and for some reason our teacher left the room and stayed gone. I was already done my test so both of them started asking me questions and I figured it would be weird to only help the trucel nigga and not also answer the sluts questions (big mistake, one ill never make again) so i helped them

I give them both a few wrong answers on purpose because I don't want to get in trouble for plagiarism and also because they should have studied for the test anyways and they should have to pay at least some small price

after the foid comes up to me and asks me for my snapchat. When i ask why, she says she needs help with a presentation LMFAO

I tell her im not gonna help with that and shes visibly upset and angry

how the fuck can you be angry at me for not helping you for free when I literally just did you a favour five minutes ago

decided from that moment id never give a foid help ever again and ive stuck to that promise for 2 years straight now
Nigga just add her snapchat and give her wrong answers

Nigga just add her snapchat and give her wrong answers
thats a waste of my time, and also i wasnt high iq enough at the time to have thought that one up