Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Never open up to a women, even if they are someone of authority. I made that mistake today.

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
I did that again today. I wish I never did.

It went like this:

She said it's my fault. My fault that everyone ignores me and that no one wants to be my friend. But she goes onto casually mention she has a husband and 3 kids teehee.

I told them it's cos I'm ugly and shitskin and so no one wants to be around me.

"That has nothing to do with why you have no friends and why you don't fit in! It's 2022 race is irrelevant"

Then why does no one want to accept me, no matter how hard I try. I'm always asking the questions, I'm always pushing the conversation.

"It's because you just stay in your bed all day!"

But I go to uni campus twice a week for societies and events to make friends and talk to people. How can you say that I don't try?

"It's because you're so negative like right now"

I'm not negative at all to people irl. I'm self aware. I'm always the one asking them questions, trying to get to know them and driving the conversation, I'm trying to uplift them. At the very least they don't bother asking me anything back, it feels like a one way junction. One word answers sometimes. How is that fair?

"Then you need to keep trying! It's in the past"

Why has nothing changed??!? Why does no one want to be with me, why do they ignore me still to this day.

"I HAD TO WORK SINCE I WAS 14, EVERYONE GOES THROUGH THEIR OWN STRUGGLES."

From this point onwards I stopped responding, because I was about to lose my shit:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. OF COURSE YOU BITCH EVERYONE GOES THROUGH THEIR OWN HARDSHIPS IN LIFE. THEY ARE DUE TO ECONOMIC AND PARENTAL CIRCUMSTANCES. BUT BEING DEPRIVED OF SOCIAL GROUPS AND SOCIALITY IS NOT. WE ARE SOCIAL CREATURES, EVERYONE DESERVES THIS AND EVERYONE EXPERIENCES THIS.

I'm a normal human being born with no conditions. I have normal desires just like everyone to have friends, a partner and achievements to strive for. Why can't I have friends, WHY WHY WHY DID I HAVE TO GET TREATED LIKE I'M SOME DIRT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE EARTH. Why does my issues have to be neglected. I have to go outside and talk to people??!!? THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING YOU BITCHES. And no one wants to accept me. They all ignore me.

"PEOPLE HAVE WORSE ISSUES THAN YOU!"

Why do I should care about what some crippled nigga goes through? That doesn't affect my life. I'm going through shit, why don't you guys scrap all your issues because of my suffering you hypocrites.

She actually laughed at the few things I've said, probably used it to life-affirm herself. And is on her way home to get her cheeks clapped by her husband.

Last edited:
Women are solipsistic, she can't put herself in your shoes and has no empathy for you. It's 100% useless, if not detrimental, to open up to them (since they can use the info you give them against you, they also get even more disgusted at ugly men when they show their vulnerabilities and soft sides to them).

I'm glad you learned this lesson, I hope others learn through your thread as well.

The best thing an ugly or even average man can do nowadays is minimizing his interactions with non-relative women as much as humanly possible.

This is depressing, if you want to talk we can..

Never trust a foid. They are creatures devoid of empathy and logic and solely driven by instincts. They won't say anything constructive and will only belittle you. This is why you should not talk about your issues with them, even family members or therapists. I'll go and extend that warning to normies as well. In general, never talk in-depth about the blackpill with anyone offline. It takes one shithead to go after you and ruin your life. Foids feel good about destroying lonely men. It's their way of letting out the frustrations they have from being used by Chads.

Last edited:
"PEOPLE HAVE WORSE ISSUES THAN YOU!"
Therefore you have no right to experience or express negative emotion.

Such an unbelievable thing to say to someone. It's analogous in an equally fallacious sense to suggest that you have no right to be happy or joyous for anything because someone out there is living better than you.
Women are solipsistic, she can't put herself in your shoes and has no empathy for you. It's 100% useless, if not detrimental, to open up to them (since they can use the info you give them against you, they also get even more disgusted at ugly men when they show their vulnerabilities and soft sides to them).
Cucked world.

Foids are hypocrites. They love to gaslight suicidal men but at the same time they expect men to 100% agree with their bullshit fantasy histories about the ''patriarchy'' and how they are ''oppressed'' and apparently live worse than slaves.

I have a therapist who is a foid that I’m forced to go to weekly and I dodge her at all costs

Glad I just signed up for a male doctor to get some cope called klonopin. Women are horrible creatures

Glad I just signed up for a male doctor to get some cope called klonopin. Women are horrible creatures
I do have one male person I recently got in touch with and when I told him about my loneliness, he invited me to a game of uno with some other people and said he'll try and find something we can do outside next time.

JFC he was straight forward to the solution, these females just beat the stick around the issue.

Last edited:
Yeah they do, but May I ask what he is referring too? I’m thinking of gay sex?

Even in online settings im never making the same mistake of being an emotional sponge to a girl ever again cause they will use it. Everytime they say some sappy shit im like "damn" or "that sucks". Im not gonna put in any effort into understanding them anymore or being there to help them. And i will never reveal anything sensitive of myself or any condition of mine.

She didn't take you serious. She obviously thought you were hitting on her if she happens to mention her husband in the conversation. It's a trick foids use to add value for themselves. When they bring up a husband or boyfriend in the conversation you have to execute with a response. That your not hitting on them. Otherwise they will think you are. Deny there value they think they have by letting them know. They are no value to you. I would have added "sorry not into women that have kids".

I have a therapist who is a foid that I’m forced to go to weekly and I dodge her at all costs
You are black and go to a therapist? No offence but I thought only white foids and white cucks go to a therapist.

EVERYONE GOES THROUGH THEIR OWN STRUGGLES."
it's like she said, everyone puts their own shit and problems first ceause that benefits them, even if they are so insignificant compared to ours. but they see life through how they live and it's always relative to their own living standards

someone who has never ever had a problem with something can't relate to us who doe, to them it's insignificant

and i can't expect someone to be able to solve my problem when they themselves never had to
it's an almost unfixable problem, ascended incels always have turned out to have ""ascended""

Last edited:
You are black and go to a therapist? No offence but I thought only white foids and white cucks go to a therapist.
Keyword on forced

Yes, I also have done these mistakes.

in elementary school i opened up to a foid counselor about my shit and abusive homelife because she asked me to. she relayed everything i said to my father, who beat my ass hard for making him look like a bad parent (which he was). from that day onward i held nothing but bitter hatred for that cumskin bitch, and i hope she rots in hell :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

in elementary school i opened up to a foid counselor about my shit and abusive homelife because she asked me to. she relayed everything i said to my father, who beat my ass hard for making him look like a bad parent (which he was). from that day onward i held nothing but bitter hatred for that cumskin bitch, and i hope she rots in hell :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Man that fucking sucks. This shit is so common with school consolers. Foid cumskin counselors are gonna be fuel for the furnace in the center of hell

op had to learn the hard way

"Opening up" to foids is retarded even if they're "professionals" coz those cunts can never understand what men go through.
This. They're all fucking the same. As if they were just cloned. Fuck it.

Indeed, be very careful with the kind of information you reveal to people 10 times out of 10 that information will be utilized against you in the future.

this is what happens to you if you admit weakness to a hole -

holes are hardwired to want masculinity

Indeed, be very careful with the kind of information you reveal to people 10 times out of 10 that information will be utilized against you in the future.
Agreed

I'm a crippled nigger!

But I don't go to a foif for the rapey

Don’t be attached to anything. That’s the lesson.

Should have selective mutism maxxed like me.

brute force her face

Only way to learn this lesson is the hard way. I thought I would get some sympathy from what I thought to be a "trustworthy" family foid, only to get stonewalled with bullshit rebuttals. If you need to get something off your chest, talk to a anyone other than a woman. They're delusional has been fueled by their experiences and the evergrowing epidemic of spineless simps who gas these whores up for the sole reason that they have a hot wet hole.

You lost your time and brain cells talking to this foid. Honestly, even playing minecraft all day like an autist is better for your mental health than confessing to a foid about anything.

It's 2022 race is irrelevant"
:feelshaha:

IMG 6120

IMG 7330

IMG 4846 2

View: https://youtu.be/JJsSoaomZSw

I have PTSD. The group leader, Rebecca Bonz, regularly coddled Shannon yet criticized me for my anxious behavior. I was shaking and holding stress balls.

Never trust a foid. They are creatures devoid of empathy and logic and solely driven by instincts. They won't say anything constructive and will only belittle you. This is why you should not talk about your issues with them, even family members or therapists.
Around foids, be paranoid. :bigbrain:

most femoids do not have enough brain cells to understand you they just say the same things "oh its just personality that matters" but then has a 6"4 gigachad boyfriend like practice what you preach because you know its bullshit

I’m sorry this happened to you dude :feelsbadman:
Never trust a foid. They are creatures devoid of empathy and logic and solely driven by instincts. They won't say anything constructive and will only belittle you. This is why you should not talk about your issues with them, even family members or therapists. I'll go and extend that warning to normies as well. In general, never talk in-depth about the blackpill with anyone offline. It takes one shithead to go after you and ruin your life. Foids feel good about destroying lonely men. It's their way of letting out the frustrations they have from being used by Chads.

i have done this too, i cant help it.