Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never met a Chad that wasn’t an asshole

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Talking about school and work times.

Every Chad or Chadlite I met, means every attractive looking male was a big big asshole. He acted like he was something better, higher than the average human being.

Chads take advantage of what foids perpetuate, and use it to their advantage in further mockery and gaslighting of subhumans; they exist in tandem with the privilege of foids, at least with the current state of their usual behaviour and such... :society:

They act this way due to their treatment by foids, cucks, and normies as literal gods; receiving virtually no consequences or repercussions for anything they do, ever, and being worshipped simply due to their physical dominance and attractiveness, especially by foids, they turn to inevitably believe themselves superior to those of less status and attractiveness than them, and knowledge that no one will really reprimand them for their actions results in the horrid behaviour and mockery so many engage in. :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

They act this way due to their treatment by foids, cucks, and normies as literal gods; receiving virtually no consequences or repercussions for anything they do, ever, and being worshipped simply due to their physical dominance and attractiveness, especially by foids, they turn to inevitably believe themselves superior to those of less status and attractiveness than them, and knowledge that no one will really reprimand them for their actions results in the horrid behaviour and mockery so many engage in. :society:
Yep

I have only met one chad(lite) who didn't hate my guts. But he was my cousin and we spent a lot of time together as kids, when the chad/incel divide was less strict. I wouldn't call him a friend but there is at least no complete animosity.

All other chads and lites have ridiculed me and hated me, however. And other chad/chadlites in my family hate me as well, so the cousin is the exception, not the rule. I've always wished I could retaliate in some way, but cuck society paints the victims as the villains.

I’ve met a couple nice chads, although they barely acknowledged I exist

I've always wished I could retaliate in some way, but cuck society paints the victims as the villains.

When I was a young child, I knew little of my half-relatives(Grandmother) for Chad reasons.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

Re: OT Complaining
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150509401Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:53 PM CST
Each of us are utilizing this Sub-Section for entertainment purposes, It's unnecessary to exhibit a significant degree of favoritism.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

"He" repeatedly refused to allow me to introduce you to him whenever his father brought him by

When I was a young child, I knew little of my half-relatives(Grandmother) for Chad reasons.

Re: OT Complaining
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150509401Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:53 PM CST
Each of us are utilizing this Sub-Section for entertainment purposes, It's unnecessary to exhibit a significant degree of favoritism.
Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

"She always comes around at the end of the month for food"(Mother)

"I think about my brother Robert some times. I wonder how he's doing. I was really angry that my father wasn't around when I was a young child."(Mother)

When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

"You want some BBQ, [Intellau]?"

"No. That's okay."

"No, I don't want you to go home starving and tell your mommy you didn't eat"

"No. I'm perfectly fine"

Thank you.

Morale:

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: Returning a key from a value
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182868189Monday, February 01, 2016 9:28 PM CST
Have you considered storing the known keys within another table?
Re: What does love feel like?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182868765Monday, February 01, 2016 9:37 PM CST
"Love" is nothing more than a psychological-manipulation mechanism. Monogamy is an unnatural social-construct.

Not surprising when everybody treats them like there king.

They are all full of themselves. They think that they have rights to bully or mog anyone. Too bad women are so blind and give their body to those narcissistic brute apes instead of nice men.

They are all full of themselves. They think that they have rights to bully or mog anyone. Too bad women are so blind and give their body to those narcissistic brute apes instead of nice men.

I've already cut off my contact with all of them, relatives and non-relatives.

Water is wet, looks = personality

:yes:

They are always cunts, just like holes like them

If they aren't directly assholes they will passively mock u. I never should have trusted them.