Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never leave your room, anons. There's nothing good outside.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
>be me
>haven't approached anyone since middle school
>decided to try to be more social and actually talk to people
>people I don't even know start to make fun of me for no reason

I thought being alone and isolated was bad, but it seems I was wrong. Why me, though? They didn't even knew I existed.

Its even for for 14yo incels like yourself. Damn, but dude you should unironically give it time unless you are disabled jfl.

You cant claim "itsover" so early. But who am I to judge? Shit is really bad anyways, I dont expect you to pull anything.

it was over for me at 14 because I was already deformed at that time

Its even for for 14yo incels like yourself. Damn, but dude you should unironically give it time unless you are disabled jfl.

You cant claim "itsover" so early. But who am I to judge? Shit is really bad anyways, I dont expect you to pull anything.
I know it's not over for me, but trying seems pointless when i make such a small move and this happens.

are u still in middle school @Reimu Hakurei
I'm in high school.

I know it's not over for me, but trying seems pointless when i make such a small move and this happens.
Dude.

Be thankful you ran across this forum.

Looksmaxx ASAP, get on every mew or shit possible bro.

I wish i could revert time and fix my mouth breathing and shitty tongue posture. If you are not deformed you should get your parents to redeem your looks for now and the future somewhat.

Last edited:
Over for freshmancels

Yeah, I basically echo what Eskimocel is saying here.

If you're only 14 that faggot phrase "It gets better" may actually apply to you bro.

Not saying you're a fag or nothing, I'm just using one of Clown World's recent meme/phrases to highlight that perhaps you just need an eventual change of environment to go full Chad on us.

If you're not ugly or deformed, bald or a manlet at this stage in the game don't give up on yourself yet brah.

Edit: Also you've got something most young kids never had (I certainly never had it when I was young) and that is us ie a support group to help you laugh and get you through the bad times.

Mods pls add Kindergarden section

im 24 , litteraly the same but kinda low inhib , stealin and shit , no point being social with apes , they pretend and fake like theres no tomorrow.

if someone mocks you get aggresive else they dont lern

People are so irritating i swear

This happened to me with partying,I thought I was missing some kind of amazing world since everyone loves to party so much so I decided to give it an opportunity and all I found was drugs,degeneracy,lies and fucked up shit.I don't want to know anything about about the nightlife anymore,it's fucking disgusting.

Doing this would just make it worse.
no, it wont. stand your ground even if youre worried about how "youll look" it doesnt matter.

also if youre 14 or some shit JFL why are you even here... looksmaxxx ASAP get alot of sleep, eat alot of good food and do sports