Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never knew college would be this brutal for people like us

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
I have been living on campus for 1.5 months already and cried 5 times JFL. hearing people having fun while I am rotting alone in my dorm is really harsh. it feels like i am child in college. that's why i feel like missing out on teenage love and other key moments in high school/middle school made me unprepared for this. while others already had good experiences to prepare them for college, my experiences were mostly negative. I don't really get why IT makes fun of us when we say we missed out on teenage love. seems like a normal thing to want.

Ya I only lasted a few weeks in college. Its like highschool on steroids. And I was just going to the local college in my city, so living at home.

I am in the same predicament as you, but I am in my last year (hopefully), and I feel like I am going through a mental breakdown. I am already in the middle of buying the knife that I plan on slitting my throat with on some nearby wooded mountain overlooking a lake. University is the absolute worst because you combine the Social climate of High School with the Stress of Higher Level Academic Work. On top of that, I have to share a house with a bunch of Sex-havers that bring their GF's over. People like us are not meant to live, I realized that now. :cryfeels:

I am in the same predicament as you, but I am in my last year (hopefully), and I feel like I am going through a mental breakdown. I am already in the middle of buying the knife that I plan on slitting my throat with on some nearby wooded mountain overlooking a lake. University is the absolute worst because you combine the Social climate of High School with the Stress of Higher Level Academic Work. On top of that, I have to share a house with a bunch of Sex-havers that bring their GF's over. People like us are not meant to live, I realized that now. :cryfeels:

i hope you don't kill yourself, bro. hopefully things improve for us.