Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never had a conversation with a woman

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
★★
Come to think of it, I haven't had a conversation with a woman (outside of my family that is). Technically speaking I have responded to women with "okay" and "oh, sorry", but I don't recall ever having talked to one for longer than that. This all just hit me when I was thinking back to the last time I actually conversed with a woman and realized that I've somehow gone 17 years without ever holding a conversation with a woman.

It is no accident. They are avoiding you.

so ur 17 and never tried? There is still hope for you

you're not missing much tbh

so ur 17 and never tried? There is still hope for you
told people in my class who i liked, they told the girl and then she came up to me and said "no lol" (paraphrasing obv) so i have kind of tried. then again she was a high tier stacy so that doesn't really count

They are all the same. Boring as fuck.

Once you’re 18, that is when things will get more difficult because you can face legal charges if a girl decides by her logic that you’re sexual harassing her and many of them count the smallest things as sexual harassment.

Talking to a foid is like talking to a brick wall.

Not even before high school? Damn. I don't think that can really be blamed on foids themselves though. It's easier to talk to girls when you're younger, and if you never did that it shows high inhib more than anything.

As someone above said though, you're 17 so you still have hope.

Not even before high school? Damn. I don't think that can really be blamed on foids themselves though. It's easier to talk to girls when you're younger, and if you never did that it shows high inhib more than anything.

it's getting even harder nowadays because of the media.

A couple of days ago I talked to a femoid classroom mate. I dont know how,but she told me that she was so drunk a long time ago, that she did sleep with a guy that she didnt know.

:feelswhat: better no talk to those whores

before high school, girls and boys didn't speak with one another in my class (not an exaggeration), i'm still friends with some of them from back then and they didn't speak to girls until hs. I think im pretty nt, or rather i'm 99% sure that i'm not autistic. i can hold conversations pretty well despite my unconventional hobbies/ interests and usually end up carrying conversations for people who initiated them.
looks theory is so fucking legit.

Women have no form of intelligence or value to give so I’d say it’s good that you never talked with a woman. Who would want to talk with these creatures?

gosh you are fucked

before high school, girls and boys didn't speak with one another in my class (not an exaggeration), i'm still friends with some of them from back then and they didn't speak to girls until hs. I think im pretty nt, or rather i'm 99% sure that i'm not autistic. i can hold conversations pretty well despite my unconventional hobbies/ interests and usually end up carrying conversations for people who initiated them.
looks theory is so fucking legit.

Did you grow up on a very conservative place? That might be why.
I moved a lot but I always had opportunities to talk to girls. I guess not being able to fit in socially on most boy's groups forced me to. Even in my conservative middle school I managed to talk to a few girls here and there.

High school is very different but there's still opportunities. If you're part of a social circle with girls in it you'll be able to talk to some. The one and only date I've had in my life was made possible because one of the girls in my group invited one of her friends. Of course, it went nowhere, but it just goes to show how important social connections can be.

Edit: Keep in mind I'm barely average looking and high-inhib, probably on the spectrum. Looks theory plays a part, but it doesn't need to be a death sentence.

Last edited:
Lol talking with a cum bucket no ty

Did you grow up on a very conservative place? That might be why.
I moved a lot but I always had opportunities to talk to girls. I guess not being able to fit in socially on most boy's groups forced me to. Even in my conservative middle school I managed to talk to a few girls here and there.

High school is very different but there's still opportunities. If you're part of a social circle with girls in it you'll be able to talk to some. The one and only date I've had in my life was made possible because one of the girls in my group invited one of her friends. Of course, it went nowhere, but it just goes to show how important social connections can be.
it is a very conservative area. I pretty much grew up in an all boys school and then in hs i had 5-10 very close male friends, so i couldn't cold approach girls since my friend group was small and didn't interact with other groups.

thinking about it, this has to fuck you up pretty bad, not talking to a girl in your entire life.

I wish I had never talked to foids, you’re not missing much as a sub-6 male. What someone perceive as a weakness may very well be your saving grace, think of all the guys you hear about that are asexual lapdogs for women or cleanup boys who think they have her heart and body when they have neither.

it is a very conservative area. I pretty much grew up in an all boys school and then in hs i had 5-10 very close male friends, so i couldn't cold approach girls since my friend group was small and didn't interact with other groups.

thinking about it, this has to fuck you up pretty bad, not talking to a girl in your entire life.

I like how this guy explains it. If your social circle is separated from the wider social network your opportunities to meet and talk to females is massively reduced.

I like how this guy explains it. If your social circle is separated from the wider social network your opportunities to meet and talk to females is massively reduced.

i remember watching this vid, kind of in a similar situation to him except for the fact that he mogs me.

A couple of days ago I talked to a femoid classroom mate. I dont know how,but she told me that she was so drunk a long time ago, that she did sleep with a guy that she didnt know.

:feelswhat: better no talk to those whores

I've overheard a lot of foids talking about being drunk and having sex with guys they don't know. I'm chilean too, but I've heard about this kind of stories all over South America.

Damn we kinda have something in common. Im 18 and have also never talked to foids outside of family and group assignments. I could never hold a full convo with them. And they prob wanted to avoid my ugly shitskin ass anyways

Damn we kinda have something in common. Im 18 and have also never talked to foids outside of family and group assignments. I could never hold a full convo with them. And they prob wanted to avoid my ugly shitskin ass anyways
^ Basically my life, although I've never been put in a group assignment with a foid since I was 13.

Just make the same thread that I made a couple of days ago bro

lmao you dont miss anything they are brainless

There is no point if you dont have similar interests tbh/that also works on males.