Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never Got To Experience Teen Romance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45849
  • Start date
Deleted member 45849

Deleted member 45849

Self-banned
-
Never got a date to prom, heck didn't even get invited to a group for it.

Never went out on a date AT ALL.

Never got to experience sex at 16-17 like most people I know did.

Never got a date to Homecoming.

"Teenage love is overrated!" "OMG you're still so young you don't need to worry about it"

Yeah, well here's the thing, myself and many others like me sadly missed out on what could have been some of the best years of my life and crucial stages into moving into young adulthood.

So while every other socially competent and decent looking guy got to go on dates with their pretty girlfriends or at least got a date to Homecoming or Prom that he could fuck later, I was stuck alone, at home, jerking off.

None here did

Just wait until you turn 30 and have missed out on young love. I’ll be turning 25 soon and turning 20 felt like yesterday

Brutal. I was reflecting and, looking back, what great positive memories do I have from my teenage years? I stayed at home all day playing games and watching anime. I didn't have a girlfriend, I didn't have a normal social life... Many years of my youth wasted.

I hate that I missed out on it also.

Missing out on teenage love is the ultimate suicide fuel.

This has really been bothering me too lately as I realised that my teen years are all over and I spent them all alone. The teen years as portrayed in movies and tv series were never meant for me. :feels::feels::feelsrope:

"The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say
Suicide is painless..."

"Teenage love is overrated!" "OMG you're still so young you don't need to worry about it"

Yeah, well here's the thing, myself and many others like me sadly missed out on what could have been some of the best years of my life and crucial stages into moving into young adulthood.

So while every other socially competent and decent looking guy got to go on dates with their pretty girlfriends or at least got a date to Homecoming or Prom that he could fuck later, I was stuck alone, at home, jerking off.
Preaching to the choir, GrAYcel

Brutal indeed nature gives no fucks, am a 28 KHHV it ain't easy.

my school's prom recently happened and it was suifuel seeing normies posting photos with their gfs and bfs. missing prom is BRUTAL and a sign that it's beyond over:fuk:

Younger foids statistically cheat the most

Ok, neither did I.

my school's prom recently happened and it was suifuel seeing normies posting photos with their gfs and bfs. missing prom is BRUTAL and a sign that it's beyond over:fuk:
Is that really so ?

Same, i tried to take a girl's hand to have some kind of bonding but she declined.

I may still be a teen but i relate to this so fucking much. Turning 17 in a few months. Like 5 foot...stopped measuring myself cuz whats the point. Never experianced shit like that in my life cuz my fucking asshole parents homeschooled me. Never had and most likely never fucking will have sex. About to just fucking take the god damn blackpill.

Based warhammer-cel

Jfl im 16 and I'm missing teen love as we speak

I'll be 25 in 2 years, knowing some people married in their early 20's is killing me.

I want adult romance

Men peak at 45, bro.

Now, seriously: do ANYTHING you can to experience a "love" experience, even if you have to find an ugly, disabled, retarded girl. Even if you have to pay a sugar baby. Do anything you can to have that experience while you're young, because you'll need this experience in order to not be socially retarded for the rest of your life.

WE ALL DIDN'T :cryfeels:

AGEPILL
TEENLOVEPILL AND
HEIGHTPILL

are the triad of hardest pills to swallow

Just wait until you turn 30 and have missed out on young love. I’ll be turning 25 soon and turning 20 felt like yesterday
you missed out on young love when you turned 20

Oof. That’s why I’m going to try to stop thinking about it and just do my best academically

CBE791BD DA6E 4B38 A0E7 7D04B3C346ED

Re: Is it okay for a woman to propose to man?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184552161Monday, February 29, 2016 4:21 PM CST
Your question conveys the catastrophic state of society: the transition interval of a leftist utopia. Females are not worth more than male individuals. Do not be deceived by imbeciles such as "Barack Imam Obama."
Re: why are girls so afraid of rayp
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184552582Monday, February 29, 2016 4:28 PM CST
Simple. "S^exual Assault" does not exist. Females merely regret engaging in promiscuous intercourse with random male strangers and choose to convey themselves as "victims" to society. This typically occurs if they do not receive enough satisfaction during the male's efforts to stimulate them.

its time to go to sleep

worst thing is im not even old but my t levels and sex drive has plumetted. even if we ascend we will never experience sex during prime years. beyond over for us

Life is like a cannon ball. From early on the “trajectory” of your life can be deduced from your earliest experiences.

A guy who did not experience teen romance will likely have romantic trouble in the future.