Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER GONNA SCORE....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
I feel sorry for this fagged out trans former bender gender generation....non militant blue pilled wussies ...

I'm an old man...45 years old...and my generation was just better wit the dopeness...where an incel could be an Incel and it be cool...now liberals wanna kill is off or turn us gay....

View: https://youtu.be/wx_ZNn-_klk?si=EQnIV4SrO76DtOyO

are you one of the oldest users here?

Does Beavis go ER?
I dnt recall an episode when he goes off and murders people...he is after all a teenager and they never show his parents for him to get the guns from....ER was a college student and legally could buy a fire arm to go ER...

Does Beavis go ER?
Incels didn't start going ER till the gen z generation...no need for incels to to do such back in the 80s and 90s....it Wasnt that bad back than...beta buxing was more of a play call in the sheet. Plus normies didn't outcast incels like they do today...

Yes, I 60yo loser... Literally, Shitting in my outhouse rn...
Whats it like being a 60 year old incel? How was it back then? How did you become incel?

Crap

Equally horrible

By not getting a gf
damn so its a myth that it was better back then? Like why couldnt you get a gf though?

Indeed

Skinny, glasses, poor, no car, not brutal enough/ "nice," plenty of frenzones, no fw-benefits...
Niceguys have been getting shit on since the dawn of “humanity”

Incels are losers. We’ve never been cool
Nobody even heard of incel or it's term until like 1997 (the start of gen z) I'm saying that incels weren't as outcasted by society as they are today ..they afraid to touch on incels or the topic. Today...but in my generation ... cartoons like Beavis and butt head made light of it ..they were a hit on tv and t shirts were made of them ..I know cause I had one..bud bundy was cool on married wth children ..Steve urkel on family matters as well was a hit ..yes it was light mocking....but we didnt have dudes shooting up shit for not getting laid...their wasnt even as much incels in my generation...women put out if u had money or a job...we had revenge of the nerds...animal house...all showing incels mingling with normies....

Niceguys have been getting shit on since the dawn of “humanity”
Not true ...foids were putting out when they were less opportunities for em...only time a man was an incel was when his dick didn't work or he was born with major deformities...sub 5 men were still getting ass...majority of us in here would be getting laid if it was like 100 years ago...

Not true ...foids were putting out when they were less opportunities for em...only time a man was an incel was when his dick didn't work or he was born with major deformities...sub 5 men were still getting ass...majority of us in here would be getting laid if it was like 100 years ago...
You were young back then, how come you didn’t get laid?

Brutal. How do you deal with inceldom at that age?
Coping with video games....junk food ..watching current events dealing with the Israeli hamas war and Ukraine russia..praying for the world to end..

An incel was still an incel ..I'm saying that it wasn't a condemnation by society ....if I was a teen incel in 87 I would of gotten laid by 97...now...if ur an incel pasty 2000...it's over ...incellic teens of 80s got pussy and some had children by the time theu were in their 20s and 30s....normies had incel friends durin my generation...now...normies outcast incels.... television and movies are afraid to show us...wasn't the case in the 80s and 90s...

If u watch back to the future ...George mcfly was an incel...he later had children.....the incel population is growing larger as foids are more financially independent and thus having more options of men to choose from...back in the 50s...inceldom was low...but SUB 5 men ratio was about the same...now?? Inceldom is high with the same sub 5 ratio....even LTNs are starting to lean into the mix....basically in like 10 years.. it's gonna be SUB 6....outcastment

Inceldom use to be a teenage thing...the status quo back before gen z was they would get those same hot foids or Becky's later down the line...the mock was some would already be single moms from chad....where as the incel would grow up and be successful because they were computer geeks or nerds....now...the game has changed...

@Emba is 60 something
Main incelic reason...NO MONEY..JOB OR CAR....yea... I imagine that was life in conservative right wing areas during the 70s and still is today....where women would put out for a fucking ride to the store or church. Llmmaooo..now foids have their own cars...see what I'm saying?? Sub 5s are obselete....

During the early 1900s...poor teen foids were putting out for a fucking ice cream laced cup cake...lmmaoo...didn't matter if u was a sub 5...as long as u had money or what she wanted...she at least gave u a handjob...lmmaoo..ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA

We are never going to score :feelsree:

We are never going to score :feelsree:
No unless we have rations and foids are starving and status quo has been changed due to some time of aftermatchical devastation where we are the sole survivors...in other words. .THE GREAT RESET

No unless we have rations and foids are starving and status quo has been changed due to some time of aftermatchical devastation where we are the sole survivors...in other words. .THE GREAT RESET
We need a solar flare to take out all non neets

Hmmmm....KNOWING....good movie....i was thinking ...some type of war...like how Russian incels in the army was taking the pussy from Ukraine foids in butcha...

Me...my background of what I'm speaking of..would be more like in the move...THE BOOK OF ELI..to me...that is the GREAT RESET

Like...if we were in Palestine right now...they saying how desperate people are for food and clean drinking water....u dnt think we couldn't get a palestinian foid to fuck us for bottle water and a hamburger?? That same foid rejecting us in our country?

Like...if we were in Palestine right now...they saying how desperate people are for food and clean drinking water....u dnt think we couldn't get a palestinian foid to fuck us for bottle water and a hamburger??
I think a foid would fuck us for a gallon of water and a big mac

I think a foid would fuck us for a gallon of water and a big mac
In Palestine right??...yea...a gallon of water....than we wouldn't be incels anymore right?? Just sub 5 men right?? That's how our sub 5 fore fathers were getting ass during the 1950s and prior homie...before woman's lib...

In the movie platoon...Vietnamese foids were fucking usa soldiers for food after the soldiers burned their villages...we must pray for foid villages to be burned homies...