Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never go to any concert as a sub5

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Last night I went to a concert with a high tier normie ((friend)) and it was one of the most brutal things ever. So I was watching a chad pretending that he could play guitar (foids were drooling) and suddenly out of nowhere a foid next to me walked to my normie friend and asked for his Instagram while just ignoring my existence JFL :feelsohgod: idk how to cope with my college life anymore if things like this keep happening to me :cryfeels:

Imagine going to parties jfl stupid GrAYfaggot

I thought I missed out on college due to going to a second rate commuter campus and then the pandemic, but in retrospect I'm glad since it would've been a non-stop MOGing otherwise.

"B..but maybe I will meet my future gf there"
Joe Rogan Lol GIF by UFC

I thought I missed out on college due to going to a second rate commuter campus and then the pandemic, but in retrospect I'm glad since it would've been a non-stop MOGing otherwise.
College is hell for ugly males and heaven for foids tbh

College is hell for ugly males and heaven for foids tbh
Life in general is heaven for foids. College is still good for normies I think, it's their last chance to have fun and meet girls before wageslaving and only having single mother landwhales to date. But for us it's just a bunch of studying and false hope before the full despair of adult life hits.

Ya no thanks.. just watching good looking guys and girls flirting and having fun all night while you never can because sub-5.

Life in general is heaven for foids. College is still good for normies I think, it's their last chance to have fun and meet girls before wageslaving and only having single mother landwhales to date. But for us it's just a bunch of studying and false hope before the full despair of adult life hits.
Yeah, normies will do anything just to fit in :feelshaha: while us just struggling to survive out there

didn't know zoomers went to concerts XD

Only fakecels go to concerts,trucels rot in their basement

haha, what did you expect?
He expected a 10/10, white, big titty, blonde, blue eyes virgin Stacy to submit to him the moment she sees him wearing a shirt of her favorite band.

It would have to be a concert by someone you are really REALLY into, so that you're too lost in the music to really GAF about women who are there.

If you're just treating it as any other time out socializing in public, why would you expect your results to be any different than any other time?

You need to have realistic expectations, grounded in what you know the blackpill says will happen; whether it's a concert or anything else.

Last edited:
Never been at a concert ever

He expected a 10/10, white, big titty, blonde, blue eyes virgin Stacy to submit to him the moment she sees him wearing a shirt of her favorite band.
Just like in the movie "500 days of summer" JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back