Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nuclear blackpill from a Metallica concert

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Here is a truecel moment from a couple years ago when Metallica was playing in apelanta. I went to go see them with my dad, because I am a friendless man. It was at some sportsball stadium filled with normies. Just before they started playing, James Hetfield was talking to the crowd and getting them warmed up for the performance. And he yells: "HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE SEX TONIGHT?" and the crowd goes wild cheering. But I was quiet. Because I knew I was not gonna have sex that night. I hadn't had sex any of the nights before and at that time I could not imagine a future in which I was having sex. That night I went home and jerked off.

When you are truecel, it's the little things like this that you notice and that get to you.

Never gone to any sort of concert before, but that's brutal. :feelsjuice:

If I was there it would have led to a mass shooting at that concert. Lucky for them I don’t leave the house anymore.

Even the smalles talk about sex or relationships irl cripples me

Oh god. I'm sorry man, seeing everyone around you having better lives is probably the worst thing actually.

Here is a truecel moment from a couple years ago when Metallica was playing in apelanta. I went to go see them with my dad, because I am a friendless man. It was at some sportsball stadium filled with normies. Just before they started playing, James Hetfield was talking to the crowd and getting them warmed up for the performance. And he yells: "HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE SEX TONIGHT?" and the crowd goes wild cheering. But I was quiet. Because I knew I was not gonna have sex that night. I hadn't had sex any of the nights before and at that time I could not imagine a future in which I was having sex. That night I went home and jerked off.

When you are truecel, it's the little things like this that you notice and that get to you.
Thread reminded me of something I talked about before. Basically everything about a biological existence revolves around sex, so if you go out into the normie world trying to "enjoy life" and forget your troubles, you will always be reminded about your non-existent sex life, because everyone around you is always thinking about theirs.

You've all heard the typical normie advice of "just go out and do some things you enjoy" and/or "eat healthy and stay fit", they don't seem to get that these things can't really be enjoyed by someone who is sexually starved and/or doesn't have a partner

I was watching a stand up comedy special recently (on my computer obviously) and I noticed something so obvious that for some reason I never noticed before (probably because I was just focused on the comedian and their jokes). All these shows and specials are littered with couple pairings sitting next to eachother, the only time I ever saw someone who looked like they were alone, they were female

As an incel you can't even really enjoy laughter or going out to "have fun" because all you are going to see is couples having fun enjoying something you have yearned for and never experienced.

It really made me think, imagine planning to go to the next show of your favorite comedian, you buy the ticket, its pricey but you think its worth the entertainment, you pay for your flight (if required) and sit through the hours of waiting to get there, you arrive at the outlet and take your seat, you start to notice one by one the room gets flooded by couples, cuddling, holding hands, giggling, but you ignore it because you are here for the show so it doesn't really bug you, the show starts and as the show goes on a joke about sex always comes up, and at each of these jokes you can see couples around you sending IOI's and giving each other "the look", and you are just there, in the moment, unable to "participate"

You see, these shows are more than just about the actual show contrary to what everyone will tell you, there's a social element to it, really and truly you shouldn't even be there if you don't have a partner because you can't take part in a core aspect of the experience (laughing together).

Also in that scenario you now have to hope that he doesn't switch to "insult comic mode" and point out the fact that you are there on your own. You could go to the show with a friend I guess, but the loneliness of not having a romantic partner will still be foisted in your face over and over and over.

You can't even enjoy a public performance that's sole purpose is to make you happy, because that performance essentially revolves around something you can't get and have never experienced, watching comedy behind a screen is enjoyable, but at the actual event it would be a completely different experience, because you won't be disconnected from the audience and the social aspect of the show, aspects that you can't participate in, and will make you feel less than throughout the entire experience

Imagine buying a front row ticket to see Dave Chappelle only to get roasted because you came alone and you look like a guy that doesn't get laid. I would think about going ER in that room :feelskek:.

Erfuel, I’d get pissed if I had to witness that first hand.

Thread reminded me of something I talked about before. Basically everything about a biological existence revolves around sex, so if you go out into the normie world trying to "enjoy life" and forget your troubles, you will always be reminded about your non-existent sex life, because everyone around you is always thinking about theirs.

This is bad, real bad. You can be sexless in your 20's and still have pretty cool friends, because a lot of nerdy types especially start having sex late. Then they do well in their jobs and most of them end up tall good looking guys styled by their various girlfriends setting them up for the rest of their lives.
HOWEVER if you are a fucking incel in your thirties and you've never had sex, it's over. 30+ year old guys will sniff you out right away because sex is now a HUGE part of their lives. It's immediately obvious you are not normal and will be looking like a twelve year old kid whenever the subject of sex comes up. No chance.

Imagine buying a front row ticket to see Dave Chappelle only to get roasted because you came alone and you look like a guy that doesn't get laid. I would think about going ER in that room :feelskek:.
I saw that thread, it was a great insight. Houellebecq says that sexuality is a system of social hierarchy, a system of differentiation just like the class system of economic liberalism. So it makes sense that you can't escape the social hierarchy of sexuality while participating in social systems.

bands were good for retard ugly normies to ascend to chad levels, so many useless fucks would get semi popular and start getting insane sex after being a virgin your whole life

life really is a pathetic joke

Rock music led to nothing of value on the American psyche.

Concerts are anti incel places

Neither does hetfield

I always imagine concerts sucking like that because every time I listen to a song on youtube I see normalscum and foids just posting retarded comments and imagine thats the kinda people that corcerts are filled with

ahh yes, remember reading that one, great post

Ok im never going to concerts now

Most of them were just fronting. metal heads don't get laid like that. Most are ugly or normie tier at best. Almost never chad level that's why they listen to such a niche subgenre in the first place. James herfield said him and the band got laid but admitted the girls were on the uglier side.